Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: need expert advise please

Rookie
    karachi , orignally belongs to sahiwal "kassowal"

need expert advise please

any kind recommendation about 9mm entry level and budget handgun should must have decocker and manual safety ...... i,ll thankfull if someone knows

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    NP 42. Manual safety , decocker, loaded chamber indicator, accassory rail.

Price 85k or so in Karachi these days.

ANything below that wiht both decocker and manual safety, has to be a local berreta or Taurus or Zagana (22k to 30k or so )
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

POF B6 is also good.
    Keep Calm & Carry One

Quote Originally Posted by pakistanitoup View Post
    POF B6 is also good.
    +1 POF B6 is a finest in it's budget ... price was 55k as I heard.

Quote Originally Posted by khan tanoli View Post
    +1 POF B6 is a finest in it's budget ... price was 55k as I heard.
    from POF Outlet, its for 50k
    best price in current market for imported weapon.
    Keep Calm & Carry One

Lord of War
    from POF Outlet, its for 50k
    best price in current market for imported weapon.
    have you used or handled the gun? i have to buy one 9mm for my elder brother, it will be his carry gun - in car , and i realized ths is the best budget gun in today's market...... but before i buy just needed second opinion on this weapon....ST9 i have heard is not good for CC carry, plus i don't trust the striker.....local are out of question...... hows the accuracy on b6?

Quote Originally Posted by ballixd View Post
    have you used or handled the gun? i have to buy one 9mm for my elder brother, it will be his carry gun - in car , and i realized ths is the best budget gun in today's market...... but before i buy just needed second opinion on this weapon....ST9 i have heard is not good for CC carry, plus i don't trust the striker.....local are out of question...... hows the accuracy on b6?
    ST9 was earlier recalled/replaced by pof. i think its better to stay with a hammer fired pistol. i have the smaller version of SAR B6 with is SAR CM9. its well made and POF b6 is a variant of cz75. if we look at available options now days, where CF98/NP22 are well over 60k atleast. new turkish gun for 50k is not a bad option. i have not personally handled POFb6. you can buy one for your brother. if you dont like it, you can always sell it.
    i always wanted to buy b6 but i will be needing a new licence and already have the smaller version of the B6.
    Keep Calm & Carry One

I bought one for a friend last month,fired 30rounds out of it accuracy is good.it's good value for money.

ST9 was earlier recalled/replaced by pof. i think its better to stay with a hammer fired pistol. i have the smaller version of SAR B6 with is SAR CM9. its well made and POF b6 is a variant of cz75. if we look at available options now days, where CF98/NP22 are well over 60k atleast. new turkish gun for 50k is not a bad option. i have not personally handled POFb6. you can buy one for your brother. if you dont like it, you can always sell it.
    i always wanted to buy b6 but i will be needing a new licence and already have the smaller version of the B6.
    The smaller version of b6 you have, was it from POF or you bought it from somewhere else, I mean does POF sell B6 compact or CM9?
    CF98 prices were 78-80K in Peshawar a couple of weeks back.

Quote Originally Posted by MK47 View Post
    The smaller version of b6 you have, was it from POF or you bought it from somewhere else, I mean does POF sell B6 compact or CM9?
    CF98 prices were 78-80K in Peshawar a couple of weeks back.
    Smaller version CM9 was turkish made but same are Pof ones. They are imported from turkeye not made in Pakistan. I bought it from rawalpindi saddar in 2010.
    Keep Calm & Carry One

Quote Originally Posted by FA226 View Post
    I bought one for a friend last month,fired 30rounds out of it accuracy is good.it's good value for money.
    How is the barrel and finishing ?
    Keep Calm & Carry One

How is the barrel and finishing ?
    It's good enough,same quality as cm9.

Smaller version CM9 was turkish made but same are Pof ones. They are imported from turkeye not made in Pakistan. I bought it from rawalpindi saddar in 2010.
    I have seen/ held a Turkish CF9 at a dealers but I didnt know POF sold CM9's too? If yes any idea of the price at POF? I wouldnt get it for me but might consider one for a family member.

Lord of War
    honestly budget is not the issue, if i tell him to pay for G19, he would do so...but the main question i asked is if he really needs a G19 and whether the on going price is justified .....
    I would have opted for EZ9 but this gun is way to bulky even for a car carry ......ST9 i have handled at the friend's house, he bought the first batch.....never had the chance to fire it but my friend really liked it, but then after 300 rounds, spring became the issue.....
    if i can get the NP22 in the 70k from the local market then i may opt for that as it has all we need....otherwise B6 all the way.....it checks all the right boxes

Quote Originally Posted by MK47 View Post
    I have seen/ held a Turkish CF9 at a dealers but I didnt know POF sold CM9's too? If yes any idea of the price at POF? I wouldnt get it for me but might consider one for a family member.
    dear CM9 is made in turkeye by Sarsilmaz. pof sarsilmaz only offer b6 and st9
    Keep Calm & Carry One

honestly budget is not the issue, if i tell him to pay for G19, he would do so...but the main question i asked is if he really needs a G19 and whether the on going price is justified .....
    I would have opted for EZ9 but this gun is way to bulky even for a car carry ......ST9 i have handled at the friend's house, he bought the first batch.....never had the chance to fire it but my friend really liked it, but then after 300 rounds, spring became the issue.....
    if i can get the NP22 in the 70k from the local market then i may opt for that as it has all we need....otherwise B6 all the way.....it checks all the right boxes
    i have an NP-22. its a good gun but 70k for it is too much. i bought mine for 40k
    Keep Calm & Carry One

Quote Originally Posted by FA226 View Post
    It's good enough,same quality as cm9.
    cm9 is nicely made imo.
    Keep Calm & Carry One

i think even if you have million dollars, there is no sense in buying a $500 gun for $3000. its against economics. and your brother wants to keep it as a car carry gun, so need need to expose your expensive gun to theft risk. just buy an affordable gun so if its used in SD or gets stolen. your loss will be minimum.

stay safe
    Keep Calm & Carry One

cm9 is nicely made imo.
    Yes it's well made my brother owns one as well.

i think even if you have million dollars, there is no sense in buying a $500 gun for $3000. its against economics. and your brother wants to keep it as a car carry gun, so need need to expose your expensive gun to theft risk. just buy an affordable gun so if its used in SD or gets stolen. your loss will be minimum.

stay safe
    I agree Bro b6 is value for money at the moment in Pakistani market.