Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Sindh Arms License

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    Since sindh arms license computerisation has begun, therefore, many manual ones are being made in back dates and are converted to computerised ones and people are handed over fresh passport type books.

The typical cost is 18k for manual book with omni slip nadra token (delivery can take between 3 months to 3 years) and another 8 to 10k if one wants a computerised passport type book within a week via home department computerisation.
    Thanks you bro
    Is it any reliable person of yours in home department so please help me for make a fresh licence

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sghussain View Post
    Thanks you bro
    Is it any reliable person of yours in home department so please help me for make a fresh licence
    No such thing as a fresh license. Since fresh computerized ones issued by the home department have not been issued since March 16 2013. I know because mine was the very last one issued on march 16 2013. Only manual ones are converted to computerized ones every few years when computerization takes place. This is where they make back dated lics and have em computerized.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

No such thing as a fresh license. Since fresh computerized ones issued by the home department have not been issued since March 16 2013. I know because mine was the very last one issued on march 16 2013. Only manual ones are converted to computerized ones every few years when computerization takes place. This is where they make back dated lics and have em computerized.
    Do you know how much they are asking for backdated computerized one with processing time of one week?
    Hit hard Hit fast Hit often.

Quote Originally Posted by msm View Post
    Do you know how much they are asking for backdated computerized one with processing time of one week?
    25k (give our take a couple of Ks)
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Should one go for back dated or wait?

Quote Originally Posted by drsmali View Post
    Should one go for back dated or wait?
    Well.. We have been waiting since march 2013. In my case, I am over and done with the wait..

25k (give our take a couple of Ks)
    This is with all the bells and whistles i.e. dco entery and carry permit?
    Any recommendations regarding the dealer?
    Hit hard Hit fast Hit often.

Quote Originally Posted by msm View Post
    This is with all the bells and whistles i.e. dco entery and carry permit?
    Any recommendations regarding the dealer?
    A computerised lic is entered at the HD. DCO system was abrogated around (circa) 2012 or so. If you already have a weapon on your manual lic then the same will be entered on the HD computerised lic. Gong rate for permits is around 2 to 3.5k for 6 months and if you have to get the manual entry before computeriszation, it is typical 1k.

My experience with dealers has been the absolute pits. Soooooo we dont work with them. But rather work with the people they themselves work with. As in we go directly to the source. It is not only less time consuming but also gets the job done, properly.

ED bro who much a balochistan .308 licence will cost me.

Quote Originally Posted by FA226 View Post
    ED bro who much a balochistan .308 licence will cost me.
    If it a bolt action then it will be relatively cheap. Typically under 15k or so. But in Sindh for a semi auto weapon, the permit can be pretty expensive. (Depending on the personal whim and caprice of the officer in charge.)

If it a bolt action then it will be relatively cheap. Typically under 15k or so. But in Sindh for a semi auto weapon, the permit can be pretty expensive. (Depending on the personal whim and caprice of the officer in charge.)
    Bro I want a .308 balochistan licence for semi auto with kpk address on it.
    Last edited by FA226; 25-06-2018 at 01:49 PM.

i have no advice about your license, but,,,
    What, or Where is KpK???
    ALL Power is Inherent in the People, It is Their RIGHT and DUTY to be at ALL Times ARMED!!! Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by 1245adefender View Post
    i have no advice about your license, but,,,
    What, or Where is KpK???
    Kpk(khyber pakhtunkhwa)is province of Pakistan where i live,it was called NWFP (North-west frontier province)before.

I have no idea if the good people in KPK have declared the weapon as an RC (ristricted catagory) PB or NPB. Here in sindh it it requires a permit by hte home department to make the sale legel. The permit for .308 semi auto on a bal lic was round 35k or so last I cheecked. But that was last here. No idea about the current rates now.

I have no idea if the good people in KPK have declared the weapon as an RC (ristricted catagory) PB or NPB. Here in sindh it it requires a permit by hte home department to make the sale legel. The permit for .308 semi auto on a bal lic was round 35k or so last I cheecked. But that was last here. No idea about the current rates now.
    Bro I don't need permission from kpk government because they do not issuing the 308 licence in any category ,I just want all Pakistan balochistan licence for 308 and WIL can sell 308 winspotter on it and then the weapon recipt could be entered with the DC office in the issuing balochistan district that what I mean.is it possible?

Bro I don't need permission from kpk government because they do not issuing the 308 licence in any category ,I just want all Pakistan balochistan licence for 308 and WIL can sell 308 winspotter on it and then the weapon recipt could be entered with the DC office in the issuing balochistan district that what I mean.is it possible?
    yes very much possible. one of my friend offered me ballo licence. he works in quetta. if you want i will talk to him.
    Keep Calm & Carry One

What we do here is that we transfer the data of the license to our home district. Since I am not a resident of the Baluchistan district where the license had been made, all entries are done in my home district pending verification of its originality of my license. My home DC office sends them a letter asking them to verify the license and they in return, send my home DC a letter back stating that the license is valid.

I have never seen a bal license weapon endorsed in its home district if it belonged to someone in my native Karachi.

Quote Originally Posted by pakistanitoup View Post
    yes very much possible. one of my friend offered me ballo licence. he works in quetta. if you want i will talk to him.
    Ask him how much it will cost.

What we do here is that we transfer the data of the license to our home district. Since I am not a resident of the Baluchistan district where the license had been made, all entries are done in my home district pending verification of its originality of my license. My home DC office sends them a letter asking them to verify the license and they in return, send my home DC a letter back stating that the license is valid.

I have never seen a bal license weapon endorsed in its home district if it belonged to someone in my native Karachi.
    Got the point Bro.they don't do such thing in pkp.

Got the point Bro.they don't do such thing in pkp.
    Since I am not a Baluchistan resident. This is the only way I know of legalizing it