Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sindh Arms License

Sindh Arms License

Ok so its 2018 now n still the arms license for Sindh are closed.......waited for years to acquire an arm license n be a law abiding citizen n gets what in return 25 years min age if Sindh Arm License are open..... Any other way or any chance to get license....Dont want balochistan arms license ( panchait ni palni ) ......
    My age is 20 n too desperate to own a gun .

Quote Originally Posted by norinco.30 View Post
    recipe for disaster
    Communist until you get rich; Feminist until you get married; Atheist until the airplane starts falling.

Quote Originally Posted by shahroze View Post
    recipe for disaster
    bro disaster ? legal age to vote is 18? why ? it should be 25 then ? why is that all the provinces have min age 18? Why is 18 the legal age for marriage ?

bro disaster ? legal age to vote is 18? why ? it should be 25 then ? why is that all the provinces have min age 18? Why is 18 the legal age for marriage ?
    because with your vote you cannot do stupid things but with a gun you can become a nuisance for a society. so they want mature people to own guns. you can commit suicide with that also so they want young chaps to be safe.
    Keep Calm & Carry One

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Ok so its 2018 now n still the arms license for Sindh are closed.......waited for years to acquire an arm license n be a law abiding citizen n gets what in return 25 years min age if Sindh Arm License are open..... Any other way or any chance to get license....Dont want balochistan arms license ( panchait ni palni ) ......
    Well. Apart from the ubiquitous "panchait" there is no legal way yo can own a fire arm in sindh. But wait a bit. maybe .. just maybe.. By the time you turn 25. Sindh might open its licenses again. They have been closed since 2013 and as of now, there is no sign that they will reopen anytime soon. Like in the next decade or so.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by pakistanitoup View Post
    because with your vote you cannot do stupid things but with a gun you can become a nuisance for a society. so they want mature people to own guns. you can commit suicide with that also so they want young chaps to be safe.
    haha sir knife ya medicine overdose sy bh suicide ho sakti ha :P phir usai bh ban krna chiya na

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    Well. Apart from the ubiquitous "panchait" there is no legal way yo can own a fire arm in sindh. But wait a bit. maybe .. just maybe.. By the time you turn 25. Sindh might open its licenses again. They have been closed since 2013 and as of now, there is no sign that they will reopen anytime soon. Like in the next decade or so.
    ED bro balochistan arms license ka kya scene hai is it fake or kitna tak ka banay ga? 5 saal or wait how is it possible

haha sir knife ya medicine overdose sy bh suicide ho sakti ha :P phir usai bh ban krna chiya na
    Road accidents mai sabsy ziada log martay. Cars ko ban hjana chye.
    Keep Calm & Carry One

bilkul sir . Sab py ban lgna chiya :P

LoL, not to mention how much air pollution is caused by these vehicles.

government always ban wrong things. jisko ban hona chye wo open hain and jisko open hona chye wo banned.
    Keep Calm & Carry One

Why is 18 the legal age for marriage ?
    That is actually a disaster .....
    Two most important days in your life:
    The day you were BORN & The day you find out WHY

ED bro balochistan arms license ka kya scene hai is it fake or kitna tak ka banay ga? 5 saal or wait how is it possible
    Bal lics are available to people 18 and older. Once the license is made, it has to be registered at the DC office of the address mentioned in your cnic. They will send a letter requesting verification of your license to the issuing DC in Baluchistan. they will (typically) send the DC office a return verification letter. Stating that so and so's license is genuine.

You wil have to register it at the local thana and then You can acquire a carry permit with it. Any weapon you purchase will be registered in your area of residence's DC office.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by fezan View Post
    That is actually a disaster .....
    I concur with the assessment ^

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    Bal lics are available to people 18 and older. Once the license is made, it has to be registered at the DC office of the address mentioned in your cnic. They will send a letter requesting verification of your license to the issuing DC in Baluchistan. they will (typically) send the DC office a return verification letter. Stating that so and so's license is genuine.

You wil have to register it at the local thana and then You can acquire a carry permit with it. Any weapon you purchase will be registered in your area of residence's DC office.
    ED bhai how much will it cost me for a balochistan arms license

ED bhai waiting for your reply

ED bhai waiting for your reply
    Its between 15 to 18k....

Quote Originally Posted by Zaheer View Post
    Its between 15 to 18k....
    ZAheer bhai kahan sa banay ga license pls btaya .!

Rookie
    I want to make Sindh licence please let me know where and how much

Since sindh arms license computerisation has begun, therefore, many manual ones are being made in back dates and are converted to computerised ones and people are handed over fresh passport type books.

The typical cost is 18k for manual book with omni slip nadra token (delivery can take between 3 months to 3 years) and another 8 to 10k if one wants a computerised passport type book within a week via home department computerisation.