Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: Sindh Arms License

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 9mm View Post
    Latest update on local license & all Pak ?
    A dealer quoted 45K for Sindh & 55 for All Pak, with delivery in 10-15 days after photo.
    I got 35k for sindh and 40k for all pak as of saturday last.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    I over paid by 10, lets see. If I get the books in 15 days tou I guess its ok.
    who quoted you 35 & 40?

Enthusiast
    So there are a couple of licenses available in the market. One on Home Secretary Quota, other on DC quota and another on CM quota. The HS quota is a little expensive then the DC quota one and comes through a little faster. All depends on the delivery time. Getting one made within 15-30 days may come with some additional costs.

Home dept open? Heard itcwas closed for biometrics

ED Sir, today I plan to visit Daad for new license.
    Can you please share the detail of submitted documents to Daad ?
    Qaim Khani

Rookie
    Name:  FB_IMG_1609683569382.jpg
Views: 187
Size:  67.6 KB
    Name:  FB_IMG_1609683553394.jpg
Views: 186
Size:  52.5 KB
    Name:  FB_IMG_1609683562262.jpg
Views: 180
Size:  54.2 KB
    PB = Polished Brass

Quote Originally Posted by 9mm View Post
    I over paid by 10, lets see. If I get the books in 15 days tou I guess its ok.
    who quoted you 35 & 40?
    My agent did so. We submitted a fresh batch of docs a couple of days back and are hoping we will get the books by mid jan
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Mani View Post
    ED Sir, today I plan to visit Daad for new license.
    Can you please share the detail of submitted documents to Daad ?
    I wont know.. I never ask DAAD for this job since he overcharges massively. My guy asks for copy of cnic on whatSapp to get a token number for biometrics. Once that is done 25k advance and 10k for delivery of the books.
    This is home department CM quota. THe DC quota under the current SO arms is 40k for sindh and 45k for all pak.

I wont know.. I never ask DAAD for this job since he overcharges massively. My guy asks for copy of cnic on whatSapp to get a token number for biometrics. Once that is done 25k advance and 10k for delivery of the books.
    This is home department CM quota. THe DC quota under the current SO arms is 40k for sindh and 45k for all pak.
    One of my licenses is stuck with him & he has no answers as to when he will deliver

My agent did so. We submitted a fresh batch of docs a couple of days back and are hoping we will get the books by mid jan
    Pictures taken ?

I'm also hearing that Sindh will close the issuance of licenses again in march, but I cant confirm it.

ED Sir I have got two licenses made from DAAD a couple of months ago. He asked 35k for both. Quite fair I guess, as compared to some others asking 50k. First license arrived a little after a month and second one in 4 days.

Quote Originally Posted by Sniper10 View Post
    ED Sir I have got two licenses made from DAAD a couple of months ago. He asked 35k for both. Quite fair I guess, as compared to some others asking 50k. First license arrived a little after a month and second one in 4 days.
    Absolutely fair. That is in fact, the going rate. However 45 & 50k IMHO is not fair.

Getting 2 new books made, got my token today, pics tomorrow.

Got my pictures taken today.

My books are ready as of today, will pick them up today.

One book of mine is pending from DAAD, he's been delaying for 4-5 months or so, I have the paper which is printed after pictures, getting the book out from someone else.

@9mm which dealer did u get ur license made from. Daad has my 2 licenses for last 3 months. But not even photograph have been done

Quote Originally Posted by drsmali View Post
    @9mm which dealer did u get ur license made from. Daad has my 2 licenses for last 3 months. But not even photograph have been done
    He has developed this habit of delaying and not replying, I would suggest take your money back if you have given him any advance and get it made through Guns & Accessories Zamzama, he got mine done in 10 days but hes a bit on the exp side.

I last went through a dealer for a license was.. Heck , I don't even remember now.