Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: Sindh Arms License

Yeah bro. The very next day I was called in for a pic. Went to pick my license 3 days later. So yeah it was quite a surprise for me.

Enthusiast
    which dealer ? and how much did he charge ?

Daad, 35k.

Enthusiast
    he took around 7 weeks to deliver one and still waiting for the second one.

Enthusiast
    What are you planning to get ?

My first one for a pistol took 7 weeks. Going to start looking for a NIB pump action shotgun. Preferably any of those Turkish brands. Pistols are out of my range right now.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sniper10 View Post
    My first one for a pistol took 7 weeks. Going to start looking for a NIB pump action shotgun. Preferably any of those Turkish brands. Pistols are out of my range right now.
    Do share what you go for, I'll also be looking for a good pump or semi auto

Quote Originally Posted by 9mm View Post
    Same here

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    He is at Zamzama, two lanes from Dominos. He works with Nawaz bhai as his agent.
    Sir i am in a bit of dilemma, i gave a person 20k advance for my license about two months ago , he kept on dragging the me for 1.5 months and now he saying that the barometric process has been halted due to Covid restrictions. Can you please confirm me if it is the case , i need hard facts to either take my money back or get him to deliver my license

P.S he even sent me a summary on which my name and CNIC was mentioned and was "Approved by the CM" as per him

TIA

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Think Tank View Post
    Sir i am in a bit of dilemma, i gave a person 20k advance for my license about two months ago , he kept on dragging the me for 1.5 months and now he saying that the barometric process has been halted due to Covid restrictions. Can you please confirm me if it is the case , i need hard facts to either take my money back or get him to deliver my license

P.S he even sent me a summary on which my name and CNIC was mentioned and was "Approved by the CM" as per him

TIA
    I will meet my agent tom and will confirm from him. The media is saying htat they have closed off the HD for visitors due to multiple Covid 19 cases there.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

I lucked out on that one. The Megtech 586 I put through her paces, and she performed superb. Non lethel slugs, lethel SG, high brass slug, Non lethel SG, #4. She ate everything.

However, the force of the high brass slug ripped the tiny brass bead from the weapon. Which was my fault to be honest since I knew it was loose and had not bothered to tighten it.
    The tactical light and mount on it also handled the heavy recoil.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Enthusiast
    I lucked out on that one. The Megtech 586 I put through her paces, and she performed superb. Non lethel slugs, lethel SG, high brass slug, Non lethel SG, #4. She ate everything.

However, the force of the high brass slug ripped the tiny brass bead from the weapon. Which was my fault to be honest since I knew it was loose and had not bothered to tighten it.
    The tactical light and mount on it also handled the heavy recoil.
    Which make is this ?

I will meet my agent tom and will confirm from him. The media is saying htat they have closed off the HD for visitors due to multiple Covid 19 cases there.
    thanks, i will be waiting for your response

As per ARY News, HD arms section has been closed due to multiple covid cases there. And it is no surprise to me at all after looking at the mismanagement there a month ago. It was just a matter of time.

Which make is this ?
    It is a CBC Megtech 586 military and police model. Full steel receiver. 3 inch Magnum chamber. Forged trigger guard and housing. It says Megtech Las Vagas Naveda.

In terms of look and feel it resembles the Remington 870 Police Magnum.

thanks, i will be waiting for your response
    Did not get a chance to meet him today. Will do the needful when I do get a chance to meet him.

Any update about Home department , have the operations resumed ?

Enthusiast
    Any update about Home department , have the operations resumed ?
    According to my dealer they have resumed from today.

According to my dealer they have resumed from today.
    Thanks for the update

Enthusiast
    Latest update on local license & all Pak ?
    A dealer quoted 45K for Sindh & 55 for All Pak, with delivery in 10-15 days after photo.