Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Sindh Arms License

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    By the way.. Omni computerisation has been opened once again for sindh manual licenses. Till 31 december.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Any idea that now how much will sindh license will cost?
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    By the way.. Omni computerisation has been opened once again for sindh manual licenses. Till 31 december.

Quote Originally Posted by a.basit94 View Post
    Any idea that now how much will sindh license will cost?
    It should be much much cheaper than the usual 50k home department CM issued lic. I will try and find out and let you know.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Desperately waiting to hear cheap news from your side. Should I email you regarrding the contacts?
    It should be much much cheaper than the usual 50k home department CM issued lic. I will try and find out and let you know.

Desperately waiting to hear cheap news from your side. Should I email you regarrding the contacts?
    Sure..............

Any update bro about the price tag of Sindh License?
    Sure..............

Any update Tahir Bhai?

Any update Tahir Bhai?
    Omni is slated to open from 1st of september. If you want I can mail you the number of my contact.

Computerized licenses are finally coming in. These are a few belonging to fellow PG members, issued earlier this week. Two of them are mine and I am a happy man!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

A great news indeed!

Quote Originally Posted by wajeeh View Post
    A great news indeed!
    Hanh Hanh bilkul bilkul ^
    (Yes , yes definitely definitely ^ )

Emailed, kindly check!
    Omni is slated to open from 1st of september. If you want I can mail you the number of my contact.

I got a quote on Sindh computerized lics.. 29k with processing period of 4- 6 weeks or so. (approx.)

@ed
    Back dated or fresh one

Quote Originally Posted by drsmali View Post
    @ed
    Back dated or fresh one
    Omni computerised ones were quoted to be 29k while CM quota ones were 45k

Assalam wa Alikum to all senior and new members, between CM Quota and DC Arms License, which is more preferable.

Quote Originally Posted by wlie8 View Post
    Assalam wa Alikum to all senior and new members, between CM Quota and DC Arms License, which is more preferable.
    If you can afford it.. Then CM Quota is the way to go. It is also faster as well.

If you can afford it.. Then CM Quota is the way to go. It is also faster as well.
    Thank-you for the prompt reply, could you also please tell me if there is any way to speed up the computerisation process of DC Manual License into Nadra computerization.

Quote Originally Posted by wlie8 View Post
    Thank-you for the prompt reply, could you also please tell me if there is any way to speed up the computerisation process of DC Manual License into Nadra computerization.
    Well.. They can do it. but they charge for it..

Well.. They can do it. but they charge for it..
    Sir, any idea of the charges, and the procedure to do so.
    Last edited by wlie8; 06-09-2019 at 04:44 PM.