Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sindh Arms License

Enigmatic Desires, I need your advice. I have letter from home department of Sindh issued in 2012 by that time minister Zulfiqar Mirza. It states that 01 license should be issued after Police verification.

Kindly advice can I get a license on it now?

Forget it bro... impossible...

It's funny you actually asked this.
    Communist until you get rich; Feminist until you get married; Atheist until the airplane starts falling.

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AK-86 View Post
    Enigmatic Desires, I need your advice. I have letter from home department of Sindh issued in 2012 by that time minister Zulfiqar Mirza. It states that 01 license should be issued after Police verification.

Kindly advice can I get a license on it now?
    Zulfi Mriza is not exactly welcome at the home department these days. Besides, the HD staff are interested only in a certain amount of money. Letters and the lack of them theirorff hold no value for them, per se IMHO but of course, YMMV...
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Today I enquired from Haris Traders for Sindh Arms License. He told me it will cost around 45k to 50k. Is there any dealer who can arrange a genuine license in nominal rates? Please reply.

Today I enquired from Haris Traders for Sindh Arms License. He told me it will cost around 45k to 50k. Is there any dealer who can arrange a genuine license in nominal rates? Please reply.
    If you mean 2018 computerised lic then officaly sindh lics are closed indefinetely since 2013. However, whneever computerization opens, they make back dated manuals and gtet em computerized. If done via omni the process costs around 18 to 22k and if done via home department, the same process costs 40k or so. Most of us went the omni route. And are still doing so happily enough.. As for dealers, we took our docs and money from them ages ago.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    If you mean 2018 computerised lic then officaly sindh lics are closed indefinetely since 2013. However, whneever computerization opens, they make back dated manuals and gtet em computerized. If done via omni the process costs around 18 to 22k and if done via home department, the same process costs 40k or so. Most of us went the omni route. And are still doing so happily enough.. As for dealers, we took our docs and money from them ages ago.
    Would you please let me know the procedure of Omni?

Would you please let me know the procedure of Omni?
    Just get an older licence made and get it computerised via omni.. The peeps printing the books in ISL will bump it up in the queue if they get 4k so that delivery of the computerized book takes place within the month. (Or so they claim. hence the 22k figure of which the last 4 k to be paid on receipt of computerised lic )

Just get an older licence made and get it computerised via omni.. The peeps printing the books in ISL will bump it up in the queue if they get 4k so that delivery of the computerized book takes place within the month. (Or so they claim. hence the 22k figure of which the last 4 k to be paid on receipt of computerised lic )
    Who is the rite guy for old license ?
    Hit hard Hit fast Hit often.

Quote Originally Posted by msm View Post
    Who is the rite guy for old license ?
    We deal directly with the relevant people. Not through dealers. They have caused a lot of heartache in the long run

We deal directly with the relevant people. Not through dealers. They have caused a lot of heartache in the long run
    Can have the details of that relevant number if you dont mind???

May be getting a license has become so difficult that it is almost impossible for a common man to get a license.
    Regretfully no senior member is interested to provide any contact details of concern person who can help to get a genuine license.

May be getting a license has become so difficult that it is almost impossible for a common man to get a license.
    Regretfully no senior member is interested to provide any contact details of concern person who can help to get a genuine license.
    Well.. lics are expensive. CM quota issue lc, last I checked were 45 to 50k or so and Quetta issued 'long paper' ones were around 25k . While Baluchistan books were around 20k or so.

I am thinking of going for a Quetta one with a verification letter issued to my area DC office.

I went to the market yesterday. The agent quoted me 45k for a fresh dated computerised home department issues license. Wiht delivery period of around 45 days to 2 months.
    Last edited by Enigmatic Desires; 15-07-2019 at 09:24 AM.

@ed
    Is the dealer reliable? And these are fresh dated?

Quote Originally Posted by drsmali View Post
    @ed
    Is the dealer reliable? And these are fresh dated?
    Well, I have been going to him for the last 3 years as have many other PG members for all of our license and permit needs

Can he make for Punjab residents, All Pakistan

@ed.
    If possible his contact info

Quote Originally Posted by Zafar iqbal 2477 View Post
    Can he make for Punjab residents, All Pakistan
    I have no idea.. I never asked him.

Sure,

Inbox me on my email address in my signature