Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Sindh Arms License

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    I checked my inbox and the spam folder.. I could not find anything
    Sir, first of all sorry for the late reply, sending you the email again today from the following email address wlie8@hotmail.com.

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wlie8 View Post
    Sir, first of all sorry for the late reply, sending you the email again today from the following email address wlie8@hotmail.com.
    Oh. Hotmail.. it . it Exists to this day? :O
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Licenses open. Notification issued

Yes. I read the notification. they have opened. the market was 45k per computerised lic as of yesterday. but I expect that prices will go down over the next few weeks.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Better to get asap. Mist probably islamabad ki tarah 1to 2 months mi3n phir ban lag jai ga.

This is what I received in terms of the new license procedure. Lease note that now Police Station entry is must and it has to be done within 15 days. Otherwise the license becomes invalid.

New Arms License Sindh

This is a detailed post.

Q1. who can apply for Sindh Computerized Arms License:

A1. any permanent resident of province of sindh, a citizen of Pakistan not below the age of 25 years exception to this rule in respect to residence is for: armed forces, civil forces, federal govt employees, directors or senior management of public private limited posted or working in the province of Sindh. ineligibility reasons: guilty of an offence, suspected member of outlawed org, mentally or psychological unstable and not deem fit by police record.

Q2. How to apply?

A. any eligible person may apply to the home dept or the relevant Deputy Commissioner of his domicile district or if he carries out any business there, under Form-1 available there,

Documents required:

a.NIC copy dully attested

b. passport size pictures attested ( 2 on backside and one on faceside)

c. copy of domicile attested or proof of business in the relevant district

d.duly notorized affidavit o stamp paper of 100 clearing him of character and sound mind

Q3. Credentials verification?

A. Local police station will verify the credentials submitted with arms license application

Q4.Who are licensing authority?

A. Chief Minister, Home Minister, Home Secretary and Deputy Commissioner.

Q5. who can issue all Pakistan license?

A. The D.C can issue provincial license only while the home department may extend he validity of license of whole pf Pakistan.

Q6. tenure for purchase of arms f license?

A. within sixty days of issuance of license

Q7. where to get the entry done?

A. after purchase of weapon with the licensing authority and within 15 day with the local police station, non compliance shall render the license to be cancelled.

Q8. Number of weapons on one license book?

A.only one against one license
    Last edited by Enigmatic Desires; 28-11-2019 at 10:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    Oh. Hotmail.. it . it Exists to this day? :O
    🤣🤣Yes Sir!, hotmail it is, been using it since ages.