Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
Results 201 to 208 of 208

Thread: Sindh Arms License

  1. #201
    Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    karachi
    Posts
    474
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    I last went through a dealer for a license was.. Heck , I don't even remember now.
    Bhaijaan most of us don't have direct agents, but it would be wonderful if you can refer one with his contact details, will get made from him next time

  2. #202
    @9mm.how expensive. Secondly can i get ur contact info. Email?
    Last edited by drsmali; 22-01-2021 at 10:44 PM.

  3. #203
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    102
    Abbas from HM Trader have made me suffered for a Revolver License which he after having various arguments have given me in one year as when I get it I have renew it because it was handed over to me near to its expiry date.
    Quote Originally Posted by 9mm View Post
    One book of mine is pending from DAAD, he's been delaying for 4-5 months or so, I have the paper which is printed after pictures, getting the book out from someone else.

  4. #204
    Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    17,892
    Quote Originally Posted by 9mm View Post
    Bhaijaan most of us don't have direct agents, but it would be wonderful if you can refer one with his contact details, will get made from him next time
    Sure, just drop me a line on my email address.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

  5. #205
    Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    karachi
    Posts
    474
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    Sure, just drop me a line on my email address.
    Done bro

  6. #206
    Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    karachi
    Posts
    474
    Quote Originally Posted by a.basit94 View Post
    Abbas from HM Trader have made me suffered for a Revolver License which he after having various arguments have given me in one year as when I get it I have renew it because it was handed over to me near to its expiry date.
    Tauba.. thats way worse,

  7. #207
    Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    karachi
    Posts
    474
    Quote Originally Posted by drsmali View Post
    @9mm.how expensive. Secondly can i get ur contact info. Email?
    Sure, its adilarshad_19@hotmail.com

  8. #208
    Quote Originally Posted by a.basit94 View Post
    Abbas from HM Trader have made me suffered for a Revolver License which he after having various arguments have given me in one year as when I get it I have renew it because it was handed over to me near to its expiry date.
    So peoples must stay away from H M trader .

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •