Thread: Baikal over and under IZH27 Repair

Rookie

Baikal over and under IZH27 Repair

Aoa Dear Members, please suggest a good gunsmith for the repair of my over and under Baikal shotgun in Pindi, Islamabad or Lahore area. I am near desperate as I have unsuccessfully tried so many. Its about its firing action and issue with release of second hammer strick. Its single trigger model.
    Many thanks. Help me please with its repair.

Member Extraordinaire
    Go to Mall road Buksh Elahis basement Akram gunsmith

Rookie
    Many many thanks Shahroze sb.

Russian/chinese weapons need thorough cleaning sometime. Try it yourself first to eliminate that possible reason. Rest Shahroz gave the best name
    Two most important days in your life:
    The day you were BORN & The day you find out WHY

Rookie
    Many thanks Sir. Will do.

Rookie
    Aoa Shahroze Sb, acting on your advice I took my beloved shotgun to Mr. Akram Gunsmith. He did his magic and now I am happy again with my shotgun. Its a relief that I can't explain in words. Much obliged and many thanks. God bless.

Dr sb
    How long it took to fix and how much he charged ?
    Yessss I'm Baikal lover 💕
    My life my rules...

this is thhe issue baikal is notorious for, nothing gonna work as permanent solution.

Quote Originally Posted by Asif Jhammat View Post
    this is thhe issue baikal is notorious for, nothing gonna work as permanent solution.
    Brother
    Its not an issue of Baikal but all foreign made guns which has standard striking power.
    A friend got huglu over / under and was very disappointed with misfire
    Then one day (in last winter)he brought his brand new Browning B725 field and was stunned on his very 1st trigger pull
    Rather than daz it sounds kirik
    So the problem is wah industries rock primer.
    My life my rules...

AoA all,

Gunsmiths from all over Pakistan should have a serious meeting with General Manager(WIL)
    to explain him about the concerns of SHOTGUN OWNERS and the quality of PRIMERS ,he is
    producing for so many years.

Once i asked their sales manager
    He said mostly customers use dara made gun which needs very strong primers else in standard white primer those kamai firing pin make hole and stuck in it.
    So can't change this primer because dara made guns holders are more than foreign made guns users.
    My life my rules...

Quote Originally Posted by Afzaal View Post
    He said mostly customers use dara made gun which needs very strong primers else in standard white primer those kamai firing pin make hole and stuck in it.
    So can't change this primer because dara made guns holders are more than foreign made guns users.
    This could be a reason. How is no
    7 & no.9 quality these days
    Two most important days in your life:
    The day you were BORN & The day you find out WHY

Quote Originally Posted by Afzaal View Post
    Is that what he said.That person should not be a sales manger. what the hell we should complain this to the high authority WIL if they don,t sort it out then we should stop buying these cartridges made of wah industries ltd and start buying Turkish or other foreign brand.
    -------It,s Always Better To Have A Gun And Not Need It.Then Need A Gun And Not Have It.------

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fezan View Post
    This could be a reason. How is no
    7 & no.9 quality these days
    # 9? What number nine.. There were rumours that it was available at their outlet in karachi and i rushed there.. But they were just rumours. Nohtign more.. ANd even that was 2 years back.. I have yet to even see one..
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Enthusiast
    Nine years later, and not much has changed at the Karachi outlet of WIL. They keep their shutters closed most of the time. The rest of the time they are out of stock.

Quote Originally Posted by Turumti View Post
    Nine years later, and not much has changed at the Karachi outlet of WIL. They keep their shutters closed most of the time. The rest of the time they are out of stock.
    the outlet exists for.. for Hell I have no idea why it is there. but they do seem to have #4 shotshells. However, they were like I have to buy a carton since we dont sell em by boxes. I was like do you have "Anything" you can sell me. He produced a box of SG. And i took it immediately
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    the outlet exists for.. for Hell I have no idea why it is there. but they do seem to have #4 shotshells. However, they were like I have to buy a carton since we dont sell em by boxes. I was like do you have "Anything" you can sell me. He produced a box of SG. And i took it immediately
    They dont really give a flying fox if they sell anything or not. Sarkari naukri hay, kaam karo na karo tankhwa milti rahe gi.

Quote Originally Posted by Turumti View Post
    They dont really give a flying fox if they sell anything or not. Sarkari naukri hay, kaam karo na karo tankhwa milti rahe gi.
    I agree with you.

i will go again. Later this week and buy anything they sell. Anything at all. I mean they have to have something right?

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    i will go again. Later this week and buy anything they sell. Anything at all. I mean they have to have something right?
    Excuses are all that they have.