Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sindh Arms License

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MTY View Post
    A dealer told me Omni is going to open from 1st June, is it true?
    well... a dealer also told me the same thing..
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Sindh license opening?

Quote Originally Posted by drsmali View Post
    Sindh license opening?
    ....No.. Computerization of old manual licenses. (which in many quarters, amounts to the same thing)
    Last edited by Enigmatic Desires; 30-05-2018 at 08:29 AM.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    Too much. the market rate for Sindh backs is around 15k or so wiht the promise that they will be computerized at 1.5k once omni opens.

Why on earth would you want to sell your CF anyway? In terms of reliability and concealibility the other guns are simply not worth the prices that are being charged today.

As for the 80 I have seen and shot a grand to total of two. Used to be my favorute gun. But the first one FTE's every third shot with both chinese and snb ammo. the second one's rear sights got loose after shooting and refused to be aligned ever again. I have seen used 809 lemons appearing in the market all the time.

I don't really wanna sell the CF bro, it was my first love it was just a thought, bought this bad boy when I was in A levels now in a position to continue this hobby, I guess I'll just patiently wait for things to settle down.
    Really want to get Viking & P07, 809 was just a thought didn't know it was that bad, but I've heard of its rear sights becoming loose.
    Regarding back dated license where are you getting rate of 15K? and is it safe/legal ?

Quote Originally Posted by 9mm View Post
    Regarding back dated license where are you getting rate of 15K? and is it safe/legal ?
    ED please do inform the agent also someone quoted me 35k for Quetta licence.

@9mm it is definitely not legal but when you can pay to be safe then its safe/legal.

Can anyone help me to get new arm licence in karachi.

@9mm it is definitely not legal but when you can pay to be safe then its safe/legal.
    Well, original Quetta single long paper lics are typically 25k or so. Some of have been known to go up to 30k as well. Guess dealers have to make a living I suppose.

I concur, with the assessment. Technically BAl lics are for Bal only and they also have a bal address in the books of the concerned DC office in Bal. But (sigh) what choices do we have)

What generally happens is that old sindh lics are converted to computerized lics once computerization opens. This is how it was getting done in Punjab as well while computerization was open. As for fresh dated lics computerized lics, well, the going rate was 45 to 50k.

And most of it was paid in advance and there was no guarantee that you will get the lic eventually. Many people just lost the money as the concerned officers were not available or had been transferred..

This is what happened to quite a few of us here. (Including me) But even though it took us a few years we pursued the option and eventually got a computerized lic. Bleeding money every few months.

Rookie
    Any update about Sindh new arms licence?????

Quote Originally Posted by sghussain View Post
    Any update about Sindh new arms licence?????
    The usual "Omni-computerization-will-open-tommorow-and-fresh-liceses-will-be-issued-its-gurenteed-this-time"

Been hearing this line since past 2 years. Meanwhile work never really stopped it just became more expensive. This is why they are not interested in opening em. Since they can make so much more money doing the same thing under the table

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    The usual "Omni-computerization-will-open-tommorow-and-fresh-liceses-will-be-issued-its-gurenteed-this-time"

Been hearing this line since past 2 years. Meanwhile work never really stopped it just became more expensive. This is why they are not interested in opening em. Since they can make so much more money doing the same thing under the table
    Finally some good news.

Quote Originally Posted by 9mm View Post
    Finally some good news.
    Only if you insist.

Every Ramazan, there is a whole lot of hoopla that Omni is opening along with fresh lics and last year we got a whole lot of omni forms in anticipation. This year too we got the same 'hope' and were told that omni will open on the 1st of june then 4th of June then after Eid and then after elections.

But as I said.. work never really stopped. It just got more expensive

Any update for Sindh Arms License. I heard that ban has been lifted. Anyone know whats the price?

Quote Originally Posted by AK-86 View Post
    Any update for Sindh Arms License. I heard that ban has been lifted. Anyone know whats the price?
    Yes, the ban has indeed been lifted. I have been quoted around 45k for April quotas and 55k for same week delivery.

do you recommend anyone reliable.

Quote Originally Posted by Lalib Khan View Post
    do you recommend anyone reliable.
    Well.. I got around 7 computerized ones from my contact, and as many manual ones.
    Ditto for many other pakgunners.

I second you!

need your help ! advise mode of contact . please share your email so that i can write to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Lalib Khan View Post
    need your help ! advise mode of contact . please share your email so that i can write to you.
    Errr.. My Email is in my signature.. tz.enigmatic@gmail.com. It has been so for the past few years.