Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 40

Thread: Sindh Arms License

  1. #1

    Question Sindh Arms License

    Respected members I'm new to this forum !! I wanna ask the seniors about Sindh arms License . Please tell me if the ban is lifted for not n what is them minimum age for fresh arms license I'm currently 20
    Regards

  2. #2
    Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    17,486
    No the ban is not lifted. And the current age for fresh computerized lics is 25 years. Maybe within 5 years time the ban 'may' be lifted but not sure about it.

    Your current best bet and indeed only option is a fresh dated Baluchistan license with verification letter and all pak stamp. They are issuing em to people 18 and above. the charges are around 15k to 25k depending on which dealer you go to.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

  3. #3
    Thanks for response Sir can you please tell me whom is the most reliable dealer who can do the license work for me !!! I was quoted 18k by Tactical arms Bahadurrabad but I wasn't satisfied with him

  4. #4
    Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    17,486
    Quote Originally Posted by norinco.30 View Post
    Thanks for response Sir can you please tell me whom is the most reliable dealer who can do the license work for me !!! I was quoted 18k by Tactical arms Bahadurrabad but I wasn't satisfied with him
    Oh sweet Jesus in heaven! Please do read my review on the good Rabbi Motiwala

    http://www.pakguns.com/showthread.ph...urbad-A-Review

    However,r good dealers do exist (I think) and we routinely use their services to acquire what we want.. collectively to increase our bargaining skills.

    Drop me a mail and lets see what we can do.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Karachi.
    Posts
    152
    Dear Members,

    Did license are open now?
    I had a bad experience in doing trust on some one... Kindly let me know if any trusted dealer is exist now days.

    Thanks.

  6. #6
    Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    17,486
    Quote Originally Posted by OZZY View Post
    Dear Members,

    Did license are open now?
    I had a bad experience in doing trust on some one... Kindly let me know if any trusted dealer is exist now days.

    Thanks.
    Sir, its all trail and error. We all got stung one way or the other. Lost our money.. Till we finally started working with people whom we trust and who understand that we are not fly by night operators but will continue to give them work with regard to renewals, carry permits etc etc.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    Sir, its all trail and error. We all got stung one way or the other. Lost our money.. Till we finally started working with people whom we trust and who understand that we are not fly by night operators but will continue to give them work with regard to renewals, carry permits etc etc.
    Hey ED!
    Can you help me in getting a license (by referring to some legit dealer) ? I would really appreciate the help in this regard!

    btw what was this news regarding ?
    https://tribune.com.pk/story/1555708...matic-weapons/

  8. #8
    Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    17,486
    Thing is sir, I do know a few people, but in Karachi only. Certain Sindh manual lics were being made back dated under the assumption that they will be computerized subsequently. However, now that is no longer being done and as of now only bal lics are being made. Unless you know an MPA who can get the personal approval of the erstwhile CM.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

  9. #9
    Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    karachi
    Posts
    222
    Sindh licenses officially opened yet ?

  10. #10
    Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    17,486
    Quote Originally Posted by 9mm View Post
    Sindh licenses officially opened yet ?
    No...........
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

  11. #11
    Member msm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    78
    As per news Sindh Govt has lifted the ban on the possession of more then 4 arms, plus date for computerization has been extended till Dec 2108
    https://jang.com.pk/news/495731
    Hit hard Hit fast Hit often.

  12. #12
    Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    17,486
    Unfortunately, the ban on issuing new licenses is still in place. Why allow em to have more then four lics when you are not issuing fresh lics in the first place.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

  13. #13
    Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    karachi
    Posts
    222
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    Unfortunately, the ban on issuing new licenses is still in place. Why allow em to have more then four lics when you are not issuing fresh lics in the first place.
    You cant get more then 4 Licenses ? ban on that and new ?

  14. #14
    Supreme Member pakistanitoup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    ISB/RWP
    Posts
    2,268
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    Unfortunately, the ban on issuing new licenses is still in place. Why allow em to have more then four lics when you are not issuing fresh lics in the first place.
    all will open soon, they need to make easy money.
    Keep Calm & Carry One

  15. #15
    Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    karachi
    Posts
    222
    Quote Originally Posted by pakistanitoup View Post
    all will open soon, they need to make easy money.
    True that, its all about the money

  16. #16
    Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    17,486
    Quote Originally Posted by pakistanitoup View Post
    all will open soon, they need to make easy money.
    the last fresh dated computerized lic during open period, that was made by the Sindh Home dep was made on march 17, 2013. I know because it was mine.

    Yes lics are being made during closed period.. but the costs and contacts required are beyond the pale of most of us.

    Yes news comes in that lics wil be opened .. But well. we have been hearing those since like forever.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

  17. #17
    Supreme Member pakistanitoup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    ISB/RWP
    Posts
    2,268
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    the last fresh dated computerized lic during open period, that was made by the Sindh Home dep was made on march 17, 2013. I know because it was mine.

    Yes lics are being made during closed period.. but the costs and contacts required are beyond the pale of most of us.

    Yes news comes in that lics wil be opened .. But well. we have been hearing those since like forever.
    but at the end of government tenure, they open licences and interim govt issues most of the licences as they generate money in this time. so they might open ​IMO
    Keep Calm & Carry One

  18. #18
    Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    karachi
    Posts
    222
    Thanks for the update bros you guys have been a lot of help, I just got back in this hobby, want to get new things in hand, torn between selling my cf98 and stoeger for viking, TP9, P07, 809 etc or wait for license to open or get the back dated ones but those are risky I think, guns & gear behind Kh e ittehad quoted me 25k few months ago.

  19. #19
    Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    17,486
    Quote Originally Posted by 9mm View Post
    Thanks for the update bros you guys have been a lot of help, I just got back in this hobby, want to get new things in hand, torn between selling my cf98 and stoeger for viking, TP9, P07, 809 etc or wait for license to open or get the back dated ones but those are risky I think, guns & gear behind Kh e ittehad quoted me 25k few months ago.
    Too much. the market rate for Sindh backs is around 15k or so wiht the promise that they will be computerized at 1.5k once omni opens.

    Why on earth would you want to sell your CF anyway? In terms of reliability and concealibility the other guns are simply not worth the prices that are being charged today.

    As for the 80 I have seen and shot a grand to total of two. Used to be my favorute gun. But the first one FTE's every third shot with both chinese and snb ammo. the second one's rear sights got loose after shooting and refused to be aligned ever again. I have seen used 809 lemons appearing in the market all the time.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

  20. #20
    Enthusiast MTY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    278
    A dealer told me Omni is going to open from 1st June, is it true?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •