Thread: Dan Wesson .32 Magnum (Price ???)

Dan Wesson .32 Magnum (Price ???)

Look at this beautiful Dan Wesson .32 Magnum Revolver. Any idea of Price ????
    Attached Images Attached Images    

virk bro i dont think so its availlable ,may be some one have in personal collection .......any how contact national traders he is only one who imports CZ and dan wesson his number is 04237313631.

what a Beauty!

mouth-watering.
    Remember the first rule of gunfighting ... have a gun.

Old is gold! thanks for sharing
    The Coward dies a thousand deaths, the Valiant, only once!

I love this gun. My version has a different switchable grip shape, though.

Name:  DSC_1138_resize.jpg
Views: 2331
Size:  100.4 KB

I tend to use it with the 6 inch barrel generally, using 32 S&W Longs for target use and the H&R mags for hunting. Mine came with 6, 4 and 2 inch barrels, two grips, adjustable rear sights and three switchable front blade inserts.

Keep in mind that this is from when Dan Wesson was independent before it was taken over by CZ.
    Last edited by batholith; 13-08-2011 at 08:38 AM. Reason: additional information

25k-35k is enough in my opinion

basically DAN WESSON is
    oounchi dookaan pheeka pakwan

shah sahib of modern arms rawalpindi has one in .22 magnum
    asking price is 85k i think
    u can find his number etc from dealer review section
    his cell is 0300-5106788
    name syed muhammad hussain shah kazmi

please be careful
    he wont even show u any thing unless u show him a licence and your cnic
    Aastana e Aaliya Khurmia Shareef
    Adyala Road, Rawalpindi
    almaroof Totaiyaan Wali Sarkar

@Punjtani5, bro, does the 22 mag com with the extra barrels? If so, that is a very good price. The so called pistol pacs, that is, the extra barrels and grips sets go for about $1000 used.

Just wondering if you've used one of their target revolvers. I think your opinion would change.

"An unforeseen benefit of this system was that it produces superb accuracy. The way it works is that the barrel is a threaded tube which fits into a shroud. Both ends of the rifled tube are threaded so that one end screws into the front of the frame while the other end is tightened against the end of the shroud with a recessed nut. An unforeseen result of this system is that the barrel tube is pulled tightly and put under tension. This barrel tube under tension is tuned like the string of a guitar to always vibrate the same way when fired. The guns swept long range pistol matches after their widespread adoption in the seventies, and continue to do so today. They could (and still can) out shoot any revolver or semiauto at distance. The only real competition for the Dan Wessons comes from single shot or bolt action pistols chambered for rifle cartridges, all of which are larger, heavier, harder to shoot, and have a much slower rate of fire. "

Regards,
    Batholith

PakGuns Expert Panel
    Dan Wesson is a great revolver as it is most accurate and versatile. One can change grips and barrels from two and a half inch to 4, 6 or 8 inches in seconds

Guys a dealer has the exact revolver posted byy Virk. Asking 100k. Will probably let it go for 90k. Is it a good deal and is a Dan Wesson a collectible in .32 Magnum? I would have jumped in if it was a .357Mag.Also this will be my first revolver so I really need help and advise.

Member Emeritus
    Quote Originally Posted by Machayra View Post
    Guys a dealer has the exact revolver posted byy Virk. Asking 100k. Will probably let it go for 90k. Is it a good deal and is a Dan Wesson a collectible in .32 Magnum? I would have jumped in if it was a .357Mag.Also this will be my first revolver so I really need help and advise.
    Even 90k is steep for 32 caliber.. no doubt Dan Wesson Revolvers are great & considered as one of the high end revolvers like Colt and Smith & Wesson but at this caliber (.32 S&W Long, Magnum) it should not be more than 60k.

Now if it was in .357 Magnum caliber, it would have been a complete different story, I am sure its price would be at par with Colt and Smith & Wesson revolvers.

Being Big & Sexy... I am anywhere I wanna be
    Salam All,
    This is a great setup however only fault I see with this is that its NOT with adjustable rear sights.
    \"In a world of compromise... Some Don\'t!\" Heckler & Koch

\"A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.\" Bill of Rights - 2 Amendment of the Constitution of U.S.

Member Extraordinaire ajmal virk's Avatar
    nice revolver and also have two barrels.

Well googled and found out that this DW Model 32 is one of the rarest of the pistol packs that they produced. Prices vary between 450$-800$ depending on its condition.

@Moeen Bhai I have also read that DW used the same frame as the Model 15 (i.e. for .357 Mag). I know this might sound silly but would one be able to ream the barrels and machine the cylinder to accept .357 Mag rounds?

Being Big & Sexy... I am anywhere I wanna be
    Salam All,
    You can probably search and find someone who already sells it. Otherwise manufacturing is also not a bad idea.
    \"In a world of compromise... Some Don\'t!\" Heckler & Koch

\"A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.\" Bill of Rights - 2 Amendment of the Constitution of U.S.

Quote Originally Posted by Machayra View Post
    Machayra brother, did you buy the revolver? If not, can you kindly let me know if is still available with the dealer?
    Thanks

MHB, Seriously !!!!
    Man this is 4 years+ old post
    Two most important days in your life:
    The day you were BORN & The day you find out WHY