Thread: 22 revolver

22 revolver

Salam.
    I am new in this group from karachi, needed advice of you guys about 22 revolver.
    its price, availability of ammo, and durability.
    budget ~ 80 k
    and any shooting range available?

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Yes. A decent Arminius HW 5 5 inch 8 shot .22lr will set you back by around 45k or so . i saw a box pack nib 8 shot full size German for around 55k at Guns for Defence (Asim Bhai Bashir and co)

Ditto for .22 magnum as well.

We Karachi members routinely shoot at the Arabian sea country club range.

I recently purchased a .22lr rifle myself and will try her out at the range sortly
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

thankyou

does that country club required a membership or they can gator a walk-in customer

ASCC is a walk in place. Range charges are Rs. 2000 per day per head.

Aktar bhai, the range master is a great chap and a very able instructor as well
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

thank you very much

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    ASCC is a walk in place. Range charges are Rs. 2000 per day per head.

Aktar bhai, the range master is a great chap and a very able instructor as well
    ED bro no one is answering on website number can you share ASCC number or even better if Aktar bhai's number.

03435872786 Akthar Bhai

Give him my reference, he will walk you though a basic firearms handling and shooting workshop, if he is not busy. He might give you a discount as well.