Thread: AirGun

Angry AirGun

I am new to this group. i need help. i am planning to by Gamo Shadow gun. Can any body tell me about its accuracy or advise me which gun should i buy........ i concern with accuracy/durability. budget is about 20k to 25 K......... Please Guide...........

Blog Entries
    not sure about price but i think it will be available in your budget. its good accurate gun. but if you can increase your budget Diana are reliable,robust and accurate guns... they are made to last for decades, a Diana 35 classic will be good choice for a beginner.
    La Fortune Sourit aux Audacieux

Quote Originally Posted by Topak View Post
    not sure about price but i think it will be available in your budget. its good accurate gun. but if you can increase your budget Diana are reliable,robust and accurate guns... they are made to last for decades, a Diana 35 classic will be good choice for a beginner.
    Just came back from Neilagumbad .....Diana asking price is 65K for some 35

model I think that would be way above his budget

Quote Originally Posted by MUJ View Post
    Just came back from Neilagumbad .....Diana asking price is 65K for some 35

model I think that would be way above his budget
    Salam,
    Bro that's not possible. You have been quoted way higher than market price. The 35 that is currently available is just a 34 with a fancier stock, so should be be a few thousands more than the 34. The 34 asking pricein psh 32-33.
    Even if you're talking abt the 350, which is a different gun altogether, even then 65 is simply too much. Please check with more dealers...Outdoor Adventures is one that I have heard abt, you can find them on facebook. Rest I am sure the difference will not be more than a few thousands between lhr and psh.

Regards.
    Guns will make us powerful; butter will only make us fat. Hermann Wilhelm Goering.

Sorry Bros... I was away for a while........
    Thank you very much for your valuable comments..... I can increase mu budget upto 30 K.... i just need your guidance whether it would be better to by cheaper gun like Shadow or Diana panther... i just need accuracy.........Plz. Comment.

I just bought it few months back,
    it was going around 12-14K,
    however one dealer had some other Gamo items as well that were 2K's costlier then Shadow,
    he was saying that Shadow is older model, now new models are available,
    that's why shadow is cheaper then newer models.

If possible check these newer models,
    hope any other members can through some light on whether newer models are better option then Shadow or not ?

Dear Bro.. can u plz tell me how accurate your shadow is ?...

I had a Hatsan 125 Sniper. A powerful and accurate airgun (takes a while to get practiced enough). It was for 33k with scope and bipod. Weight was on higher side, and I planned to get a pcp, so I sold it. (I recommend it if you have strong physique)
    I have used a friend's Gamo Shadow 1000. It is a light weight, smaller (in comparison to the Hatsan 125 Sniper), and an accurate gun. It is easy to hit a hole with it at 10-15m distance with open sights. I think you can get the Gamo Shadow in less than 18k price range. There are many online reputable dealers on fb, like one that was mentioned above, from who you can buy the Gamo at better price range.
    That said, if you have no problem spending money, and want your grand children enjoying your airgun, then get the Dianas. They are heirloom airguns. (Although some models may not have nice reviews)
    Never Advice Good Advice ---- Someone Might Take It

Quote Originally Posted by Saad4k View Post
    I had a Hatsan 125 Sniper. A powerful and accurate airgun (takes a while to get practiced enough). It was for 33k with scope and bipod. Weight was on higher side, and I planned to get a pcp, so I sold it. (I recommend it if you have strong physique)
    I have used a friend's Gamo Shadow 1000. It is a light weight, smaller (in comparison to the Hatsan 125 Sniper), and an accurate gun. It is easy to hit a hole with it at 10-15m distance with open sights. I think you can get the Gamo Shadow in less than 18k price range. There are many online reputable dealers on fb, like one that was mentioned above, from who you can buy the Gamo at better price range.
    That said, if you have no problem spending money, and want your grand children enjoying your airgun, then get the Dianas. They are heirloom airguns. (Although some models may not have nice reviews)
    Yeh.. thanks for your comments............ one shopkeeper in Multan offered me 12-k for shadow. look reasonable price. I think i would by it by next Week. Insha Allah........................

Dear Bros..........

Plz tell me when the breeding season start so that one may not hunt during this season........one of my friend told me it starts from mid of Feb and continues till Oct.... is it true what he said ????