Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Keeping Shotgun in Islamabad

  1. #1

    Keeping Shotgun in Islamabad

    If I have arm license type : All Pakistan [Purpose : Sports/hunting], can I keep my registered gun in Islamabad ?
    Someone told me that you must get permit from ministry to keep gun in Islamabad is this true ?

  2. #2
    Supreme Member pakistanitoup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    ISB/RWP
    Posts
    2,113
    If Islamabad is part of Pakistan. Than you can keep it. If Islamabad is capital of Iran. Than you cannot keep it on All Pakistan Licence
    Keep Calm & Carry One

  3. #3
    Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    16,940
    Quote Originally Posted by pakistanitoup View Post
    If Islamabad is part of Pakistan. Than you can keep it. If Islamabad is capital of Iran. Than you cannot keep it on All Pakistan Licence
    That.. is a very good point indeed ^
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

  4. #4
    Keeping gun in federal have different law than provinces, anyway I will confirm this and keep you people updated.

  5. #5
    Supreme Member pakistanitoup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    ISB/RWP
    Posts
    2,113
    Quote Originally Posted by tahir01 View Post
    Keeping gun in federal have different law than provinces, anyway I will confirm this and keep you people updated.
    carrying a gun is different for mango man but keeping at home is same. you still can try and share if you get something worthy.
    Keep Calm & Carry One

  6. #6
    Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    16,940
    Quote Originally Posted by pakistanitoup View Post
    carrying a gun is different for mango man but keeping at home is same. you still can try and share if you get something worthy.
    Precisely, it requires a conceal carry (section 144) permit in Karachi. Such considerations may or may not apply to different areas and provinces. But having a licences firearm at home is no big deal. (it is licensed after all).
    However, if you have Sindh license and it is not converted to all Pakistan status then no you will not be able to keep it at home. However, possessing a Islamabad capital territory license to keep a gun at home in Islamabad is pretty much kosher. (for want of a better term)
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

  7. #7
    Supreme Member pakistanitoup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    ISB/RWP
    Posts
    2,113
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    Precisely, it requires a conceal carry (section 144) permit in Karachi. Such considerations may or may not apply to different areas and provinces. But having a licences firearm at home is no big deal. (it is licensed after all).
    However, if you have Sindh license and it is not converted to all Pakistan status then no you will not be able to keep it at home. However, possessing a Islamabad capital territory license to keep a gun at home in Islamabad is pretty much kosher. (for want of a better term)
    As stated by Tahir01, he is in the possession of ALL PAKISTAN licence, so i think he is good to keep the gun at home, if he wants to go to Centaurus mall with Shotgun in his hands, than he will have to apply for special permit.
    Keep Calm & Carry One

  8. #8
    Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    16,940
    Very spacial indeed..
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •