Thread: Importing Laser BoreSight And Knives

Importing Laser BoreSight And Knives

Dear Senior Members

I want to import 9x19mm Laserbore For Dryfire , Hostlers And Knives From AliExpress
    Please Confirm Is it legal?
    Ru|z ScReWeR

dont know about knife but you can get other stuff.
    Keep Calm & Carry One

50-50...chance on mood of Customs official at that day...by the way I bought very good flash light laser Red Dot for my CQ.5a from Russian Market in Beijing and hand carried to Pakistan....dirt cheap there....Also bought Browning Knife USA...cheap also....try to look around you will find some one in family or friends who are in China as there are a lot of Pakistanis there IN beijing....request them...much easy and cheap

Quote Originally Posted by MUJ View Post
    50-50...chance on mood of Customs official at that day...by the way I bought very good flash light laser Red Dot for my CQ.5a from Russian Market in Beijing and hand carried to Pakistan....dirt cheap there....Also bought Browning Knife USA...cheap also....try to look around you will find some one in family or friends who are in China as there are a lot of Pakistanis there IN beijing....request them...much easy and cheap
    Have you ever evan bought a single pencil from aliexpress ?
    Keep Calm & Carry One

Quote Originally Posted by pakistanitoup View Post
    Have you ever evan bought a single pencil from aliexpress ?
    You didnt ask me but I have bought stuff (non firearm related) 5 times. They have 100% record. The stuff did not reach me each time :-)

But that does not stop me from continuing to order stuff from them because your money gets returned albeit 2 months later.(most of the delay is on local banks end)

Yes bhai...once I tried to buy night vision from Ali express and unfortunately it never reached to me...my one another cousin even ordered more high scale and expensive it reached to him no issue though in around 2 months but he got that.....on my dig out I was told the same expression as I told you....immigration officer and custom officers are both have mood of the day....thhats why I avoid to buy items of this weapons or tactical related items neither I recommand any....but if some general items like I bought Android TV Box...it reached to me....

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    I keep buyijg stuff from ALi express.. To date I have lost a laser and some credit card kives. But kavlar gloves, car accassories, swiel sling holders for an ak belonging to a fellow member, rubber to make a sling etc etc. they got though. I would say my record is mixed in this regard. I am going to order a sub woofer set from ALiexpress and see how it goes.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com