Thread: Artemis Trigger Tuning

Rookie

Artemis Trigger Tuning

AoA Everyone,

I have a gun Artemis SR1250W nitropiston. The trigger of the airgun is soo heavy(even after 500+ fired pellets), That's why i start thinking about the tunning of trigger but I am not sure where to start.

I really appricaite your suggestion and input.

What material I will upload? Trigger assembly (Pics).

Thanks.

I suggest scouring the international forums and youtube to get better leads.

Salam,
    Dear civilian bro, the trigger on the gun is most probably a direct sear engagement type. Which means that you can't really do anything about the weight of the trigger. It seems heavy because the powerplant, which is gas ram in this case, is making it hard for u to pull it. If you feel grittiness, then that can be addresses by opening it up and polishing the sear. But the weight u will have to live with, coz its not even a spring which u can cut down.
    On a side note....I recently bought a pcp which is entry level...and after using it I now appreciate the T-06 triggers on my Dianas even more. They r truly remarkable, and adjustable.

Regards.
    Guns will make us powerful; butter will only make us fat. Hermann Wilhelm Goering.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamranwali View Post
    Salam,
    Dear civilian bro, the trigger on the gun is most probably a direct sear engagement type. Which means that you can't really do anything about the weight of the trigger. It seems heavy because the powerplant, which is gas ram in this case, is making it hard for u to pull it. If you feel grittiness, then that can be addresses by opening it up and polishing the sear. But the weight u will have to live with, coz its not even a spring which u can cut down.
    On a side note....I recently bought a pcp which is entry level...and after using it I now appreciate the T-06 triggers on my Dianas even more. They r truly remarkable, and adjustable.

Regards.
    Thanks for the detailed reply.

If I am not there is a member ADAMs, who has a experince of gas piston airgun. He did few things to his airgun GS750.
    But I am not sure in which thread he explained it.

Dear Civ bro ... ..

http://www.pakguns.com/showthread.ph...What-To-Go-For

Hereis one thread.....but adam bro is also reporting trigger, long and heavy. Please also keep in mind, the 750 is a much less powerful gun, so the 1250 has an even heavier trigger. Anyway, I think you would need to dive into the gun to be sure.

Regards.
    Guns will make us powerful; butter will only make us fat. Hermann Wilhelm Goering.