Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PX-3 copy by Moon Star Arms Company

PX-3 copy by Moon Star Arms Company

Dear fellows,
    Your input is required upon the copy of PX-3 made by MSA as shown in the picture.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by Kamran_uk75 View Post
    Dear fellows,
    Your input is required upon the copy of PX-3 made by MSA as shown in the picture.
    better to avoid this clone. It cant handle the loads of 30bore
    n3 $hT n3 pprtunt

Quote Originally Posted by ic3b3r9 View Post
    better to avoid this clone. It cant handle the loads of 30bore
    Dear .30 bore is most widely made local clone in Pakistan.
    Keep Calm & Carry One

I wouldn't touch it until i see a torture test video of the clone.
    If frogs had side pockets, they'd carry hand guns.
    Dan Rather

Quote Originally Posted by Safdar Mahmood Khan View Post
    I wouldn't touch it until i see a torture test video of the clone.
    what you expect from a 20k clone bro ? torture test is for branded guns. these are made from junk metal and without any treatment.
    Keep Calm & Carry One

Everyone pls go for it. Go test it and buy it. And buy other clones as well. Why should we not???
    (I am very pro-local-market these days)
    Two most important days in your life:
    The day you were BORN & The day you find out WHY

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Hmmm.. I ha e heard a lot of good things bout MSA products. Unfortunately MSA Karachi is not the same as MSA Peshawar and seem to be run by different people. the MSA peshwar Berreta i saw, at least in terms of fit and finish was truly awesome. Have yet to see anything else here. I have shot their Glock 19 and it was a very accurate and sweet shooting weapon (minimum recoil typical of the glock)

I will definitely get their .45, if I can find some ammo for it as well
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Supreme Member
    In my humble opinion ,if this import ban is maintained then we have only one choice ,PAKMADE so now we should promote local manufacturer and he should also know how to make the best

Quote Originally Posted by sadatpk View Post
    In my humble opinion ,if this import ban is maintained then we have only one choice ,PAKMADE so now we should promote local manufacturer and he should also know how to make the best
    its better to buy POF-Sarsilmaz weapons instead of local clones for SD/HD. i will never ever keep a local clone for SD.HD. for fun shooting local made inconsistent weapons are okay.
    Keep Calm & Carry One

The good people at POF mucked up their ST 9 royally the first time around. As well as the Beretta 9.

As for the B6, these days its kinda 'short' in the market. Ditto for their ammo as well. Sometimes its extremely hot +p loads., and sometimes entire batches are messed up. (the 2011 back) if my memory serves me correctly. As for their Sporter. the first piece I managed to get my hands on. It was painted! as in literally painted! Abnd packed in an AC ka dabba

I have heard that now the finishing is miles better. The only weapon that I am happy with is their B6. The darn thing is good no doubt about it.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Btw the other day, I helped a freind aqiuare a Zafar Alam betty clone. WE used the worst rounds available in the market. WCC locals. Along with other local loads i would not allow near my gun. So far two hundred rounds fired and the only hiccup was that the extractor spring slipped its moorings. We placed it back and zero misfires. Also pretty accurate as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    The good people at POF mucked up their ST 9 royally the first time around. As well as the Beretta 9.

As for the B6, these days its kinda 'short' in the market. Ditto for their ammo as well. Sometimes its extremely hot +p loads., and sometimes entire batches are messed up. (the 2011 back) if my memory serves me correctly. As for their Sporter. the first piece I managed to get my hands on. It was painted! as in literally painted! Abnd packed in an AC ka dabba

I have heard that now the finishing is miles better. The only weapon that I am happy with is their B6. The darn thing is good no doubt about it.
    Dear last time i talked to them. they said B6 is not available in shops. meanwhile we are in the process of shipping fresh stock to outlets. b6 is available at wah outlet at 50k.
    Keep Calm & Carry One

Quote Originally Posted by pakistanitoup View Post
    Dear last time i talked to them. they said B6 is not available in shops. meanwhile we are in the process of shipping fresh stock to outlets. b6 is available at wah outlet at 50k.
    They ran out of it at the Karachi outlet. We keep asking them when they will be in stock. So far no idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    They ran out of it at the Karachi outlet. We keep asking them when they will be in stock. So far no idea.
    b6 is best deal in current market situation.
    Keep Calm & Carry One

its better to buy POF-Sarsilmaz weapons instead of local clones for SD/HD. i will never ever keep a local clone for SD.HD. for fun shooting local made inconsistent weapons are okay.
    Finally someone speaking wisdom.

b6 is best deal in current market situation.
    What about current market situation
    Communist until you get rich; Feminist until you get married; Atheist until the airplane starts falling.

Quote Originally Posted by jamalkio77 View Post
    I agree...
    Communist until you get rich; Feminist until you get married; Atheist until the airplane starts falling.

Current market situation is that B6 is history, along with just about all imported affordable guns. The good racer bought a peice for 130k back in early Jan this year and he is a happy man indeed.

We are now getting a good supply of Sarsilmaz pistols in the US. I have a B6P myself and I consider it a great range pistol when I don't want to beat the stuffing out of my CZ75. We sell a good number of SARs at the shop I work at.

Quote Originally Posted by jamalkio77 View Post
    Only if the weapon would've been available..... Its out of stock and not expected to be imported in near future
    Before you embark on a journey of Revenge, dig two graves - Confucius (504 BC)
    102nd Chairborne Rangers, Special Forums Operator Delta, The Keyboard Commandos