Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ASIL ASL12 Tactical Shotgun

Quote Originally Posted by fezan View Post
    local manufacturing at such quality costs more than its current retail price. In my assessment, these guns are safe from being cloned at the moment.
    Strongly Agreed
    To sin by silence when they should protest makes cowards of men

I have the same one

Quote Originally Posted by Tokarev View Post
    Assalamualikum Brothers

I have not done a single review of any gun ever nor I am an expert. I am just introducing respected members to another gun available in market and I would request seniors to shed some light on this new hottie in town. I bought it from Peshawar in 32K and after test firing it, bought another one instantly. I shot one box of LG and two boxes of # 4 through it, without any break and without any hiccup.
    Its Asil ASL12 tactical shotgun, Made in Turkey.
    It comes with a 10 round and a 5 round mag, nothing else.
    Retractable/ side folding buttstock with chin rest.
    Surprisingly less recoil and its very very fast.

Attachment 37651
    Attachment 37649Attachment 37650
    Can u Please tell me how to dissemble this gun for cleaning and secondly what is this second switch on the gun near the barrel at left side. One is for safety/fire but second one is for what purpose? please guide.
    Further i have rapid fired this weapon with almost 100 Turkish Duck Hunting Rounds and 50 POF Duck Hunting Rounds, after which it was not loading the POF Round properly. Now the local dealer has drilled into the gas mechanism (I guess) and said that the gas hole had to be smooth to avoid inconvenience in future. Please give your suggestion as i am new. Thanks a lot.

Bro my gun is going smooth. Im using SG/LG only and no issues at all.
    Disassembly is simple. Start with the muzzle and in no time uíll have barrel in your hand. If you still face issues then leave ur number and iíll call you to explain.

Assalamualikum Brothers

I have not done a single review of any gun ever nor I am an expert. I am just introducing respected members to another gun available in market and I would request seniors to shed some light on this new hottie in town. I bought it from Peshawar in 32K and after test firing it, bought another one instantly. I shot one box of LG and two boxes of # 4 through it, without any break and without any hiccup.
    Its Asil ASL12 tactical shotgun, Made in Turkey.
    It comes with a 10 round and a 5 round mag, nothing else.
    Retractable/ side folding buttstock with chin rest.
    Surprisingly less recoil and its very very fast.

Attachment 37651
    Attachment 37649Attachment 37650
    looks formidable and would be great in security situation. But can we use them for hunting

I guess u can use any 12 gauge for hunting but it has 18Ē barrel so I dont think it would be effective for long range hunt

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Bro my gun is going smooth. Im using SG/LG only and no issues at all.
    Disassembly is simple. Start with the muzzle and in no time u’ll have barrel in your hand. If you still face issues then leave ur number and i’ll call you to explain.
    LG? Has POF started making those all over again?
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by pakistanitoup View Post
    These new shotguns looks nice. But there are local clones also. Stay vigilant.
    You are right. I have been to lucky star today. Few shops had what seemed orignal and other who eere also hard sellers had replicas u could tell by their finish and markings. Can anyone guide a dealer who have orignal guns. Thanks

Yes to See an Asil Clone .. Vepr yes, saiga yes. But Asil No.. which outlets did you visit?
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    Yes to See an Asil Clone .. Vepr yes, saiga yes. But Asil No.. which outlets did you visit?
    I forgot the the name it was right across the street from pioneer & noor company i guess burhani somthing the shop didnt have any glass window or door it was am old all open double shop. The asil that guy showed was 100% fake, oil leaking everywhere scratches on internal butstock hay plastic mold rough edges and all markings were poorley screen printed markings color and font were also from others. At noor company is saw asil but it didnt had folding butstock and type of rail i was looking for though they had aslan silver which i dont know about please guide about a good gun in all those turkish lookalikes and where to get it.

I am inheriting my fathers licence and i had the option to switch between rifle and 223 i wanted a 223 but its out of budget and a friend suggested that its better to get a quality shotgun then a dara 223 . Maybe some time latter!

Quote Originally Posted by auto_boy View Post
    I forgot the the name it was right across the street from pioneer & noor company i guess burhani somthing the shop didnt have any glass window or door it was am old all open double shop. The asil that guy showed was 100% fake, oil leaking everywhere scratches on internal butstock hay plastic mold rough edges and all markings were poorley screen printed markings color and font were also from others. At noor company is saw asil but it didnt had folding butstock and type of rail i was looking for though they had aslan silver which i dont know about please guide about a good gun in all those turkish lookalikes and where to get it.
    I think I am going to take alook at that clone thingy.. I have never seen one yet.

Yes please.. please get a quality shottie instead of a local .223.

I made the cardinal mistake of letting an almost NIB defender Winchester pump action and got a local .223 and it was absolute junk. Around 50k wasted!

Try Asim at Guns for defence. Behind the main makret (not the main outlet next to poioneer That one is run by his younger brother Usman and he kinda overcharges a bit.)

Asim knows us Pak gunners well and is more open to a discount. He has a lot of these "Asli Aseels" (bad pun intended)

But if you want my advice. Get a BR 99. As far as turkish shoties go. its the absolute best in terms of reliability. We have shot just about all the loads we can get our hands on at the range and we mixed em up and it never lost stride.

Fellow member Eddie was soo happy with it.. He went and got himself another one!

I think I am going to take alook at that clone thingy.. I have never seen one yet.

Yes please.. please get a quality shottie instead of a local .223.

I made the cardinal mistake of letting an almost NIB defender Winchester pump action and got a local .223 and it was absolute junk. Around 50k wasted!

Try Asim at Guns for defence. Behind the main makret (not the main outlet next to poioneer That one is run by his younger brother Usman and he kinda overcharges a bit.)

Asim knows us Pak gunners well and is more open to a discount. He has a lot of these "Asli Aseels" (bad pun intended)

But if you want my advice. Get a BR 99. As far as turkish shoties go. its the absolute best in terms of reliability. We have shot just about all the loads we can get our hands on at the range and we mixed em up and it never lost stride.

Fellow member Eddie was soo happy with it.. He went and got himself another one!
    Bro thanks for suggestions i will definitely visit soon and give them pakguns reference, will update soon. Waiting for my purchase order *excited*

the BR 99 I had last seen was wiht Abbas at HM and Also Rafay Bhai at Huffaz. The one ABbas had, I think Eddie bought. Abbas said he had ordered a few more pieces.

He knows me as well.. In fact HM is practically a club house for us at Lucky Star.

WE generally get our purchase orders the same day.. If we whine enough. But then we use our collective purchase power.

the BR 99 I had last seen was wiht Abbas at HM and Also Rafay Bhai at Huffaz. The one ABbas had, I think Eddie bought. Abbas said he had ordered a few more pieces.

He knows me as well.. In fact HM is practically a club house for us at Lucky Star.

WE generally get our purchase orders the same day.. If we whine enough. But then we use our collective purchase power.
    Does br99 comes with fix stock only or is there an option to convert it into retractable folding one? How much does the br99 goes for NIB

Does br99 comes with fix stock only or is there an option to convert it into retractable folding one? How much does the br99 goes for NIB
    Eddie got the fixed stock as well as the retractable stock versions.. It was 110k. dropped down to 75k .. dropped down still furhter. went up .. came down. Actually turk shotguns that are coming in are NCP (non custom paid) and a consignment was intercepted yesterday. With such smuggled weapons you never know..

I will check HM is it just HM or its a shorter version of somthing? Do i need to give any specific name for reference or shall i just walk n say that i have been refered by pakguns

I will check HM is it just HM or its a shorter version of somthing? Do i need to give any specific name for reference or shall i just walk n say that i have been refered by pakguns
    HM trading company.. If there is an old man with a beard (til 2:30 pm there is one) walk away... dont even take a peek inside.

if there is a young bearded man .. walk in and give him my reference..

I might be around tommrow. have to get a couple of weapons i bought from HM repaired....

If you are comming tomorrow lets co ordinate i will inbox you my number watsap me

Dont know how to pm so i can send u my number if ure going there tomorrow i will catch up

HM trading company.. If there is an old man with a beard (til 2:30 pm there is one) walk away... dont even take a peek inside.

if there is a young bearded man .. walk in and give him my reference..

I might be around tommrow. have to get a couple of weapons i bought from HM repaired....
    Thanks alot brother, bought a mavoric from guns for defence please check the thread i have created and guide

http://www.pakguns.com/showthread.ph...ic-M12-Shotgun