Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ASIL ASL12 Tactical Shotgun

Quote Originally Posted by fezan View Post
    local manufacturing at such quality costs more than its current retail price. In my assessment, these guns are safe from being cloned at the moment.
    Strongly Agreed
    To sin by silence when they should protest makes cowards of men

I have the same one

Quote Originally Posted by Tokarev View Post
    Assalamualikum Brothers

I have not done a single review of any gun ever nor I am an expert. I am just introducing respected members to another gun available in market and I would request seniors to shed some light on this new hottie in town. I bought it from Peshawar in 32K and after test firing it, bought another one instantly. I shot one box of LG and two boxes of # 4 through it, without any break and without any hiccup.
    Its Asil ASL12 tactical shotgun, Made in Turkey.
    It comes with a 10 round and a 5 round mag, nothing else.
    Retractable/ side folding buttstock with chin rest.
    Surprisingly less recoil and its very very fast.

Attachment 37651
    Attachment 37649Attachment 37650
    Can u Please tell me how to dissemble this gun for cleaning and secondly what is this second switch on the gun near the barrel at left side. One is for safety/fire but second one is for what purpose? please guide.
    Further i have rapid fired this weapon with almost 100 Turkish Duck Hunting Rounds and 50 POF Duck Hunting Rounds, after which it was not loading the POF Round properly. Now the local dealer has drilled into the gas mechanism (I guess) and said that the gas hole had to be smooth to avoid inconvenience in future. Please give your suggestion as i am new. Thanks a lot.

Bro my gun is going smooth. Im using SG/LG only and no issues at all.
    Disassembly is simple. Start with the muzzle and in no time uíll have barrel in your hand. If you still face issues then leave ur number and iíll call you to explain.

Assalamualikum Brothers

I have not done a single review of any gun ever nor I am an expert. I am just introducing respected members to another gun available in market and I would request seniors to shed some light on this new hottie in town. I bought it from Peshawar in 32K and after test firing it, bought another one instantly. I shot one box of LG and two boxes of # 4 through it, without any break and without any hiccup.
    Its Asil ASL12 tactical shotgun, Made in Turkey.
    It comes with a 10 round and a 5 round mag, nothing else.
    Retractable/ side folding buttstock with chin rest.
    Surprisingly less recoil and its very very fast.

Attachment 37651
    Attachment 37649Attachment 37650
    looks formidable and would be great in security situation. But can we use them for hunting

I guess u can use any 12 gauge for hunting but it has 18Ē barrel so I dont think it would be effective for long range hunt

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Bro my gun is going smooth. Im using SG/LG only and no issues at all.
    Disassembly is simple. Start with the muzzle and in no time u’ll have barrel in your hand. If you still face issues then leave ur number and i’ll call you to explain.
    LG? Has POF started making those all over again?
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com