Thread: Why do hunters feel uncomfotable while offering hunting to friends

Unhappy Why do hunters feel uncomfotable while offering hunting to friends

Dear all hunters,
    i love hunting and i have many hunting friends but they never offered me any hunting trip or shared with me. They do all that alone.
    I have requested many hunters that please let us enjoy the hunt someday but they never responded. I have also offered to bring the ammunation but no response.
    Why do they do so?
    Please dont mind if this post annoy you.
    Thanks & repsects.

AoA bro,

They are not your friends instead they are just pretending to be so.They are better
    equipped and do not want to share their IDEAL hunting place with you and are SKEPTICAL
    about disclosure of their BEST SPOT to other SHIKARIS.

They are ALCOHOLICS and don't want a new entrant to disclose their drinking habits.

Dear mian-50,
    i am a banker by profession and have only weekend for such adventures and hunting tours.
    I have no arm license no gun but only passion for hunting. I have never demanded a single duck from them so i think they should not be upset of me.

Quote Originally Posted by GREEN BERETT View Post
    Dear all hunters,
    i love hunting and i have many hunting friends but they never offered me any hunting trip or shared with me. They do all that alone.
    I have requested many hunters that please let us enjoy the hunt someday but they never responded. I have also offered to bring the ammunation but no response.
    Why do they do so?
    Please dont mind if this post annoy you.
    Thanks & repsects.
    You need new friends imo. first you need to get a licence, than a shot gun and try starting it by your self. make new friends and go for hunting with them. and try they dont feel how you are feeling right now.
    Keep Calm & Carry One

Member Extraordinaire ajmal virk's Avatar
    To be a hunter its a long journey bro it starts from childhood and as hunting spots are rare no one likes to disclose those

AoA bro,

Your friends must come up with a big heart and must allow you to use their guns for early
    lessons of SHOTGUNNING.PLEASE TRY NOT TO FIRE AT "SITTING BIRDS".

Real sportsmanship with shotguns is to use them on "FLYING BIRDS" only, be it a live bird
    or "CLAY BIRD".

Supreme Member
    @ Mian-50 +one. @ GB, or in my opinion they just pretend that they go for hunt but in actual they do Black Magic deep in the jungle, thats the reason so called friends never offer you.
    Arms & Arms, Brothers in Arms.

People really just blew this out of context in my opinion.
    @greenberett, it is possible that they know about the fact of you not possessing a license or a fire arm.
    Also, I can say from my experience that proper hunters may be reluctant to let a new person, who they suspect to not be serious about it, tag along. Mostly people donít really know what hunting implies and they can quickly get bored and destroy the hunt for them. As someone who has briefly been involved in hunting, especially with bows, I can tell you that a proper hunt starts with tracking, moves up to stalking and requires a lot of wait and patience. A hunter usually has a target in mind when they undertake a trip. They are mostly focused on a certain kind of prey, and spend a lot of effort on tracking it and baiting it. Taking the shot requires a lot of factors to be ideal. It is the moment of truth and they can not be pestered by someone who would just waste their time.

It is one of the most obvious reason a hunter may not like Newbies to go with them.