Thread: Best 9mm Gun in range of 40K.

Best 9mm Gun in range of 40K.

"ON BEHALF OF A FRIEND"

Dear experts , on behalf of my friend , please suggest a best 9mm gun in range of 40k and good dealer in Lucky Star Karachi. your suggestions will highly appreciated.

Thank You

Ali

Only local clones (not advised) in this range. Cheapest 9mm POF B6 for Rs.50K approx.

Yes yesterday he bought B6 ,51k. and i think it's good gun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Imtiaz Shah View Post
    Only local clones (not advised) in this range. Cheapest 9mm POF B6 for Rs.50K approx.

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ali9998 View Post
    From the outlet?
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

i current market situation. its a great deal.
    Keep Calm & Carry One

From the outlet?
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

B6 available for 52K from dealers as well in LHR.

Quote Originally Posted by NP2000 View Post
    B6 available for 52K from dealers as well in LHR.
    Because WIL authorised dealers get it for 41 or 42k from outlet.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Imtiaz Shah View Post
    Asalamoalikum! Sir in Karachi, B6 ki price 60k to 65k chal rahe hai!

Quote Originally Posted by a.basit94 View Post
    Asalamoalikum! Sir in Karachi, B6 ki price 60k to 65k chal rahe hai!
    Hanh Hanh bilkul bilkul ^ (Yes Yes defenetely definetely)

We helped a fellow member Zagarena, get one NIB from Main Pioneer arms for 55k. But that was last month.. No idea a bout today

Only imported weapon in this range would be a used norinco TT,it will cost around. 35 to 42k in good condition. New Chinese TT was for 45k last month. Alharis at lucky star has a used TT asking 35k. Chinese 9mm starts from 70k onwards.

Because of Ban prices have rocketed to Sky. Not a time to buy any weapon.

Dear experts , sorry for late reply .

We contact to POF outlet in Saddar Khi, and the quote us 50K rate and then they ask us to buy it from "Badar and Brothers" as they are not currently selling weapons with Baluchistan license
    so we visited Badar And brothers in Saddar and bought B6 from there which cost 51K.

We contact to POF outlet in Saddar Khi, and the quote us 50K rate and then they ask us to buy it from "Badar and Brothers" as they are not currently selling weapons with Baluchistan license
    so we visited Badar And brothers in Saddar and bought B6 from there which cost 51K.
    That is an excellent rate indeed. Especially since Adnan Peshawar wala is not really known for low prices. and even more spacialy since the price of the weapon in the rest of the market is hovering at 57 to 60k or so.

Rookie
    You are the lucky mate
    A month back bought B6 for 60k from Tacticals (4-Minar)

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    That is an excellent rate indeed. Especially since Adnan Peshawar wala is not really known for low prices. and even more spacialy since the price of the weapon in the rest of the market is hovering at 57 to 60k or so.
    Brother, Who is this Adnan?

..... selling only POF Pistols may be a gangster's game to hold every other brand at par (paving the way for selling their own product) as the customer will have no other choice....

Adnan peshwarwala is the propritor of Badar and brothers outlet at karachi's main lucky star market