Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 47

Thread: repeater

  1. #21
    Member Extraordinaire FA226's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    3,864
    Quote Originally Posted by Afzaal View Post
    In reliability you can compete Baikal with any top brand shotgun.
    No available option(turkish) can compete with Baikal reliability and durability.
    Bro what you say how good are sarsilmaz sa-x700 semi auto i saw them at pof but not sure of the performance.

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by FA226 View Post
    Bro what you say how good are sarsilmaz sa-x700 semi auto i saw them at pof but not sure of the performance.
    Bro never handled or tested so can't comment on it.
    My life my rules...
    Afzaal.pg @ gmail

  3. #23
    Hi all
    M a new one to pak guns
    Sorry for asking about diff rifle..
    I have semi automatic RIFLE licence ...222 expensive ammo so thinking .223 SAIGA frm lahore .. any idea of good dealer and price .. with reference 1 dealer told me he can arrange in 3lac from Peshawar. ... if it is so then how can i check its real or not .. i can personally go to another city like islamabad peshawar for genuine piece.. but no reference or clue .. please guide

  4. #24
    Member Extraordinaire FA226's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    3,864
    Quote Originally Posted by Bilal Bin Muhammad View Post
    Hi all
    M a new one to pak guns
    Sorry for asking about diff rifle..
    I have semi automatic RIFLE licence ...222 expensive ammo so thinking .223 SAIGA frm lahore .. any idea of good dealer and price .. with reference 1 dealer told me he can arrange in 3lac from Peshawar. ... if it is so then how can i check its real or not .. i can personally go to another city like islamabad peshawar for genuine piece.. but no reference or clue .. please guide
    Welcome to pakguns.what kind of licence you have, it says NPB rifle or bore is written.

  5. #25
    Yes npb rifle .. so it would be semi automatic rifle ..

  6. #26
    Some one update the maestro x4 price.
    My life my rules...
    Afzaal.pg @ gmail

  7. #27
    Member Extraordinaire FA226's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    3,864
    Quote Originally Posted by Bilal Bin Muhammad View Post
    Yes npb rifle .. so it would be semi automatic rifle ..
    The problem is that every province has its own list of npb rifles.in kpk you can only buy a.223 if your licence says .223.

  8. #28
    Yes i have tgese 2 options only .. m fm Lahore

  9. #29
    .222 or .223 licence says 1 semi automatic rifle bore isnt mentioned

  10. #30
    Member Extraordinaire FA226's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    3,864
    Quote Originally Posted by Bilal Bin Muhammad View Post
    .222 or .223 licence says 1 semi automatic rifle bore isnt mentioned
    .223 is good option.if you have all pakistan licence you can buy one from kpk.

  11. #31
    Yes all pakistan .. if u have any idea .223 saiga price and good dealers in kpk ..

  12. #32
    Member Extraordinaire FA226's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    3,864
    Quote Originally Posted by Bilal Bin Muhammad View Post
    Yes all pakistan .. if u have any idea .223 saiga price and good dealers in kpk ..
    I will check for you in my area prices are higher then peshawar.

  13. #33
    U from lahore ? And thanx do let me know the price and availability too..

  14. #34
    Member Extraordinaire FA226's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    3,864
    Quote Originally Posted by Bilal Bin Muhammad View Post
    U from lahore ? And thanx do let me know the price and availability too..
    Bro i am from haripur kpk. 90 minutes drive for islamabad.

  15. #35
    Ok bro . Do let me know if you get some info ..
    By the way did i wrong posted sort of something .. or people dont chat here much now a days ?

  16. #36
    One thing more .. someone told me in KPK even prohibited bore licences are open ?

  17. #37
    Supreme Member Fraz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pindi / Attock
    Posts
    2,316
    Quote Originally Posted by Bilal Bin Muhammad View Post
    One thing more .. someone told me in KPK even prohibited bore licences are open ?
    PB licences are issued only by the Federal Ministry of Interior, not by any provincial govt
    Before you embark on a journey of Revenge, dig two graves - Confucius (504 BC)
    102nd Chairborne Rangers, Special Forums Operator Delta, The Keyboard Commandos

  18. #38
    Member Extraordinaire ajmal virk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    HafizAbad/Lahore
    Posts
    3,629
    KPK Govt is issuing PB also but only to Lawyers

  19. #39
    Positive for me . i am a lawyer ..
    Bro if you can refer some good dealers in kpk..

  20. #40
    Member Extraordinaire ajmal virk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    HafizAbad/Lahore
    Posts
    3,629
    are you practicing in KPK? if not you cannot get one

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •