Thread: Anthrax91 - New on Pakguns

Anthrax91 - New on Pakguns

Hello and AOA to all pakgunners

I recently gained an interest in weapons (well its been a year or so now) and have found that it has become quite a passion for me. Before I say anything else allow me to introduce myself properly.

My name is Jaffar Khan and I am working as an AD in a federal govt organization. Hail from Lahore and am in the process of obtaining a 9mm license (needless to say not from Punjab).

I look forward to valuable advice and knowledge from the pakguns community.

Cheers!

Welcome to pakguns bro
    Have seen many dealers ads on facebook offering All pak npb license from 20 - 25k
    Join some fb hunting groups and post your query hopefully some one must popup.
    My life my rules...
    Afzaal.pg @ gmail

Member Extraordinaire ajmal virk's Avatar
    welcome on forum bro get a legitimate license from anywhere across country it will not be any issue

Im actually obtaining one from Quetta for free

Lets see if it actually comes though

Any suggestions for which 9mm to purchase are welcome. Am considering getting a Taurus PT92

Usually free things do not come but sometimes they come if you are quite lucky and those licenses are genuine if got through a reputed person

Taurus PT92 is good handgun but be aware of A Plus local copies

I visited PARA in Lahore and the gun they showed me seems genuine. How would I know if I am being given a copy?

such expertise come after a lot of ....... lol take someone with you who is familiar with guns

Quote Originally Posted by ajmal virk View Post
    such expertise come after a lot of ....... lol take someone with you who is familiar with guns
    Haha... any volunteers?

you should say anyone waila here lol

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Welcome to the Pakguns community Sir
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    Welcome to the Pakguns community Sir
    Thank you sir

Blog Entries
    Welcome aboard bro; you reminded us an old friend (member) Anthrax who lost somewhere in Canada
    Keep your fears to yourself, but share your courage with others.

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Denovo87 View Post
    Welcome aboard bro; you reminded us an old friend (member) Anthrax who lost somewhere in Canada
    ohhh I remember him. It was courtesy him that I was able to hear and see a .357 in action for the very first-test time in my life. Years and years ago. I had no idea he left for the country above USA
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Many old fellows are disappeared from pakguns
    My life my rules...
    Afzaal.pg @ gmail

Many are still active world works like this Afzaal bhai

Quote Originally Posted by Denovo87 View Post
    Thank you bro good to be here. As they say the old must make way for the new. Fortune forever favours the young. Though I dunno how much longer I can consider myself young

Go to Chaudhry arms in Main boulevard tell them I sent you. try and not to mention the forum somehow they freak out after hearing it.
    Communist until you get rich; Feminist until you get married; Atheist until the airplane starts falling.

Quote Originally Posted by shahroze View Post
    Go to Chaudhry arms in Main boulevard tell them I sent you. try and not to mention the forum somehow they freak out after hearing it.
    Thank you bro, will do.
    Edit: tried to PM you but cant figure out how. Can you PM me or something? or give me an email ID