Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The First Proper Review of the NP42 Mini on Planet Earth

@ ED...it makes it easier to carry specially if you are considering the appendix carry.... For that you sure need a weapon with not a very long barrel / slide....Appendix carry is becoming more and more common by the day.. I myself am considering carrying the mini that way... Infact I have already been carrying it at either 3 o clock or 1 o clock...
    "There are no dangerous weapons. There are only dangerous men."

nice grouping brother
    i couldnt find any mention of price in your post

Thanks Opeth... In Karachi its going around 65ish....

Few days back, I received a picture of NP42 Mini from our PG member, AK74. According to him, he snapped the photo at a dealer's shop because he noticed a crack in the frame of the subject handgun.
    Now before some of you go berserk and start that Polymer vs Steel frame discussion or start terming the NP42 Mini a piece of junk and all etc, kindly hold your horses. It would be logical to address this incident as one and only of its kind since Mini has hit the market. Right? The purpose of posting the picture is none other than to inform our fellow members to check the frame of each and every handgun; may it be a polymer or steel, new or old, heftily priced or inexpensive, local or foreign made and ensure that you don't make an unnecessary hole in your pocket.

Stay blessed and safe.

Cheers

“Bottom Line; If We’re Gonna Have Fun, There Better Be A Lot Of Ammo!”

Quote Originally Posted by Jibz View Post
    Few days back, I received a picture of NP42 Mini from our PG member, AK74. According to him, he snapped the photo at a dealer's shop because he noticed a crack in the frame of the subject handgun.
    Now before some of you go berserk and start that Polymer vs Steel frame discussion or start terming the NP42 Mini a piece of junk and all etc, kindly hold your horses. It would be logical to address this incident as one and only of its kind since Mini has hit the market. Right? The purpose of posting the picture is none other than to inform our fellow members to check the frame of each and every handgun; may it be a polymer or steel, new or old, heftily priced or inexpensive, local or foreign made and ensure that you don't make an unnecessary hole in your pocket.

Stay blessed and safe.

Cheers

every thing breaks dear. this might be due to weak joint or God knows how this particular piece was handled.
    Keep Calm & Carry One

The Np42, cf98 have the kind of design that there is no pressure exerted directly on the polymer frame...A Steel frame sits inside the polymer frame in which the trigger assembly, hammer and decocker/ safety is installed. A few members shared this picture with me, from the looks of it, I think the frame has cracked due to some other kind of mishandling or it might even have come in defected from the factory... that too could be a possibility.

Quote Originally Posted by Jibz View Post

Stay blessed and safe.

Cheers

Jibz bro,

How can I contact you.

Regards,

Recently, I have viewed YouTube videos posted by Pervaiz Awan, regarding information about weapons popular in Pakistan. He seems to know his stuff.
    The following video shows two CF98 fire-group assemblies, each with multiple cracks, after just 4000+ round count. Please view the last half of the video.
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlKZleMmfUQ