Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: The First Proper Review of the NP42 Mini on Planet Earth

Enthusiast
    No experience with it , not a CZ fan
    \"There are only two types of warriors in this world.
    Those who serve the tyrants and those who serve
    the FREE MEN\"

Rookie
    Assalam o Alaikum PG Members,
    I'm planning to purchase NP 42 mini for everyday carry. What is the current price in Karachi market and how is the reliability and performance?
    The first rule of a gunfight. HAVE A GUN
    The first rule of everyday carry. CARRY

Quote Originally Posted by Shah1 View Post
    Assalam o Alaikum PG Members,
    I'm planning to purchase NP 42 mini for everyday carry. What is the current price in Karachi market and how is the reliability and performance?
    you should better buy a tauras g3c.in Peshawar its going for 105k i don't know about Karachi market.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by FA226 View Post
    you should better buy a tauras g3c.in Peshawar its going for 105k i don't know about Karachi market.
    Thank you FA226. But Karachi market is always higher than Peshawar. I think taurus g3c would be around 200k here. Also, I think the g3c is bit bigger in size than the mini.

I'm getting the NP 42 mini in 115k plus my rossi 32 long revolver. (PS. I'm selling my rossi 32 long six shot revolver with 3 inch barrel)

Thank you FA226. But Karachi market is always higher than Peshawar. I think taurus g3c would be around 200k here. Also, I think the g3c is bit bigger in size than the mini.

I'm getting the NP 42 mini in 115k plus my rossi 32 long revolver. (PS. I'm selling my rossi 32 long six shot revolver with 3 inch barrel)
    i know Karachi is higher but it should not be double,members from Karachi can guide you better about price if you get it for 130k in Karachi it will be good.its bit bigger then mini but g3c has good ergonomics and quality looks better as well.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by FA226 View Post
    i know Karachi is higher but it should not be double,members from Karachi can guide you better about price if you get it for 130k in Karachi it will be good.its bit bigger then mini but g3c has good ergonomics and quality looks better as well.
    What do you think should be the market price of NP42 mini in Karachi?

Also, can someone from Karachi please confirm the price going for G3C, preferably with dealer name.

Considering it's Karaanchi
    Price of NP42 mini could be right but excluding the price of your Rossi revolver.
    Meaning naqt cash ek lakh pandhran hazaar for the NP
    But I would try and get it below ek lakh.
    Communist until you get rich; Feminist until you get married; Atheist until the airplane starts falling.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by shahroze View Post
    Considering it's Karaanchi
    Price of NP42 mini could be right but excluding the price of your Rossi revolver.
    Meaning naqt cash ek lakh pandhran hazaar for the NP
    But I would try and get it below ek lakh.
    What do you think should be the price for my Rossi revolver?

I am sorry, can't help you with that.
    Either take her to a dealer, who will give you 1/3 of her price, or wait for a person who is interested in wheel guns.
    Communist until you get rich; Feminist until you get married; Atheist until the airplane starts falling.

Rookie
    Finally bought the mini a few days ago at 110k. (95k + My Rossi 32 revolver)

Name:  Screenshot_20210818-140857_Gallery.jpg
Views: 139
Size:  68.6 KBName:  Screenshot_20210818-174811_Gallery.jpg
Views: 137
Size:  41.9 KB
    It is quite small and conceal able.
    Name:  Screenshot_20210818-174853_Gallery.jpg
Views: 136
Size:  25.2 KB
    The width is also quite thin, considering it has an ambidextrous safety.

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Decent enough price for the gun and the wheelie. I hope you did not include the SNB .32 long SnW rounds in the deal
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    Decent enough price for the gun and the wheelie. I hope you did not include the SNB .32 long SnW rounds in the deal
    Actually I did. The price also included 30 rounds of Remington LRN (Green Box) that I had bought along with the wheelie from the same guy at 250 a pop. I know 32 SnW long ammo is a bit scarce these days but the ammo was a little old and I didn't have any use for it since I sold the sixgun. I didn't get much for it though.

Maybe I should have kept it for my fellow revolver lover ED bro. Btw I can still buy it back if you want it.

Actually I did. The price also included 30 rounds of Remington LRN (Green Box) that I had bought along with the wheelie from the same guy at 250 a pop. I know 32 SnW long ammo is a bit scarce these days but the ammo was a little old and I didn't have any use for it since I sold the sixgun. I didn't get much for it though.

Maybe I should have kept it for my fellow revolver lover ED bro. Btw I can still buy it back if you want it.
    Snb .32 snw long was 300 a pop last I checked. And Ramington is the same rate at the very least. Basically, you sold him the wheelie for 3k which you actually paid to him! Do tell me which dealer it is, I will be in the market with the boys probably on Saturday. I surmise he will try to sell me the same for 45k. And the ammo for 300.

A suggestion: Never sell the ammo to the dealer you sell your gun to sir. Either they will take the weapon from you for free and pay you for the ammo. or vice versa. In this case, he got you to pay for your own Rossi!. And that is a damned fine gun. I have been shooting .32 Snw long wheelies since 2012 and one of em is my EDC these days. Yours was a good gun.

I think I would review that particular dealer. He seems.... interesting....
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Rookie
    Snb .32 snw long was 300 a pop last I checked. And Ramington is the same rate at the very least. Basically, you sold him the wheelie for 3k which you actually paid to him! Do tell me which dealer it is, I will be in the market with the boys probably on Saturday. I surmise he will try to sell me the same for 45k. And the ammo for 300.

A suggestion: Never sell the ammo to the dealer you sell your gun to sir. Either they will take the weapon from you for free and pay you for the ammo. or vice versa. In this case, he got you to pay for your own Rossi!. And that is a damned fine gun. I have been shooting .32 Snw long wheelies since 2012 and one of em is my EDC these days. Yours was a good gun.

I think I would review that particular dealer. He seems.... interesting....
    First of all, thank you ED bro for your experienced advice. I understand that I would have gotten a better rate if I sold them separately and to separate dealers. It's just that this dealer is close to my office and I visit him frequently. Me and my father both have bought all our guns from the guy, so he is my go-to dealer. (Maybe just coz I'm lazy)

Btw his initial asking for the mini was 130k but after some negotiation and also considering the ammo scarcity/price point. I got him to agree on 95k plus the rossi and the ammo. I had bought the ammo at 250 a pop and I think I can buy it back at the same rate if need to.

Dealer Name: Shahid Arms Company (It looks like an optics shop from the outside, the gunshop is inside)
    Location: Adjacent to Pakistan Pen Optical, M.A Jinnah Road. (Opposite to Jodia Bazar)
    https://maps.app.goo.gl/P1GPSXUx8QE3Zbss8
    Last edited by Shah1; 20-08-2021 at 09:04 PM.

What's the point now, should've kept it if you truly intended to give it to ED
    Anyhow..
    I like your name Shah1

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by shahroze View Post
    What's the point now, should've kept it if you truly intended to give it to ED
    Anyhow..
    I like your name Shah1
    My dear brother I had spoken to ED bro regarding the revolver and the ammo. But he already has a couple of 32 S&W wheelies. So he wasn't interested in the revolver and if he had even given a hint, I would have kept the ammo for him. And still I have offered to buy it back.

And thank you for the compliment. Btw what did you like about my name?

Because Shah1 it has a nice vibe to it.
    And you are too generous Shah1..

First of all, thank you ED bro for your experienced advice. I understand that I would have gotten a better rate if I sold them separately and to separate dealers. It's just that this dealer is close to my office and I visit him frequently. Me and my father both have bought all our guns from the guy, so he is my go-to dealer. (Maybe just coz I'm lazy)

Btw his initial asking for the mini was 130k but after some negotiation and also considering the ammo scarcity/price point. I got him to agree on 95k plus the rossi and the ammo. I had bought the ammo at 250 a pop and I think I can buy it back at the same rate if need to.

Dealer Name: Shahid Arms Company (It looks like an optics shop from the outside, the gunshop is inside)
    Location: Adjacent to Pakistan Pen Optical, M.A Jinnah Road. (Opposite to Jodia Bazar)
    https://maps.app.goo.gl/P1GPSXUx8QE3Zbss8
    Oh No No No! Not him! I had the misfortune of meeting that gent only once in my life. Once was more than enough!

Back in 2012 or 2013, there was an incident that involved me and my family and I desperately needed a gun ASAP. I have a coupe of empty licenses at that time but no firearm. A fellow member Atiq massan had highly recommended Royal Arms Company's Taurus (paurus is what we call em) PT 92.

His last price was 38 or 40k or something. CF 98 was around 40k or so. Incidentally the same paurus weapon at lucky star was 30k-32k or so if my memory serves me right. It was still in the mid 20s last I checked.

I think I have reviewed him somewhere in the dealers section.

Btw, fellow member the good Zainulabedeen called me today. He is selling his nib CF 98 mini. Fellow member Eddie offered him 60k (yes the same Eddie who had an issue with the previous one he had owned. He will use 1z on it since it works fine with those).

We will take it to the market and see if we can get anything better for it. I will also ask him to drop onto this thread and appraise us as to why his weapon remains unfired.

I believe it is something to do with that Fiocchi incident.
    Last edited by Enigmatic Desires; 21-08-2021 at 04:07 AM.

Eureka!

There you go

http://www.pakguns.com/showthread.ph...ht=shahid+arms

Some people make such a horrid first impression that you remember them, even after nearly 10 years!

Rookie
    Eureka!

There you go

http://www.pakguns.com/showthread.ph...ht=shahid+arms

Some people make such a horrid first impression that you remember them, even after nearly 10 years!
    Well my experience with him hasn't been that bad. Yes, he is a bit expensive and I always have to do a fair share of negotiation. But the good thing about the guy is that he is honest. If it's a copy he will say so even if it is really good and not easily recognisable. (Ofcourse an expert can recognize it). Similarly he is really into keeping everything legal and by the books. Even if something is in the grey area, he asks to avoid it.

As for the License and stuff, he usually doesn't do it just because of the hassle of it. But I got my license, carry permit and entries/conversions done by him, even this time around. Maybe I have dealt with him enough that he does it for me, ofcourse he charges for it. Also, the arms business hasn't been going that well these days to compare with 2012/13. There are very few buyers now and they need a one-stop solution. I think the guy has realized that and so has started to provide other services (jugar as we say it) as well.

You may disagree with my opinion but again it's just my opinion.