Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 7mm Calibre Rifle: Is it still in?

Quote Originally Posted by AYK View Post
    Khalil sb, a new Parker Hale ( atleast claimed by the seller) will cost around 100 to 110k. A used will cost around 70k. A Dossal CZ will cost 90k( new).
    Thank you brother! Still they are like Rubies and Jewels, let me dig out Peshawar - Karkhano Market after a few days, as I am busy these days in Office work.

Quote Originally Posted by Khalil View Post
    Thank you brother! Still they are like Rubies and Jewels, let me dig out Peshawar - Karkhano Market after a few days, as I am busy these days in Office work.
    Great sir. Looking forward to your exploration visit of karkhano mkt.( hope u find something worthwhile). I really want to check LHR mkt but Majeed sons is such a kh****r that dont feel like visiting his shop.
    When the .45 comes out, All the Bullshit Stops!

Great sir. Looking forward to your exploration visit of karkhano mkt.( hope u find something worthwhile). I really want to check LHR mkt but Majeed sons is such a kh****r that dont feel like visiting his shop.
    I visited the Market one 7.92x57 (which is actually 8mm cat.) in normal condition was found with one dealer (shops are closed for Muharram - the owner was also not present) and the quoted price was 35K, but could only be inspected after holidays.

One Remington 700 (in 7mm Rem. Mag) in good condition but the person is not willing to sell it.... being a good piece of history.

BTW. What should be the best price of that Remington 700 (in 7mm Rem. Mag) in good condition if the person agrees to sell? Thanks

The 7x57 is an excellent cartridge, more than adequate for any game you'd find in Pakistan. Some of the old British Africa hunters had their lighter rifles chambered in 7x57, though they usually called it ".275 Rigby."

The least powerful "7mm" cartridges would be the 6.8 SPC or 7x30 Waters; both sufficient for most purposes. The high end of 7mms includes .270 Winchester, 7mm Remington Magnum, 7mm-08, .280 Remington, and .280 Ross (also known as .280 Nitro Express.)

If you have any feral elephants or pteranodons about, the 7mm Remington or .280 Ross ought to be up to the job...

Quote Originally Posted by TRX View Post
    The 7x57 is an excellent cartridge, more than adequate for any game you'd find in Pakistan. Some of the old British Africa hunters had their lighter rifles chambered in 7x57, though they usually called it ".275 Rigby."

The least powerful "7mm" cartridges would be the 6.8 SPC or 7x30 Waters; both sufficient for most purposes. The high end of 7mms includes .270 Winchester, 7mm Remington Magnum, 7mm-08, .280 Remington, and .280 Ross (also known as .280 Nitro Express.)

If you have any feral elephants or pteranodons about, the 7mm Remington or .280 Ross ought to be up to the job...
    Thanks dear for the expert opinion, I have manage to get a Rem. 700 rifle chambered in 7mm Rem. Mag. and I am now in search of a good scope and base for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Khalil View Post
    Thanks dear for the expert opinion, I have manage to get a Rem. 700 rifle chambered in 7mm Rem. Mag. and I am now in search of a good scope and base for it.
    Not sure for the scope but let me know the type of base you looking for. i may be able to point you in a direction.
    When the .45 comes out, All the Bullshit Stops!

Not sure for the scope but let me know the type of base you looking for. i may be able to point you in a direction.
    Dear AYK, these 2 accessories are related to each other, the base, I am looking for should be a long action, one piece that should fit, fixed tight on the top of receiver. The 2 piece rail will require perfect alignment for perfect fit. I have contacted a dealer in Lahore " Outdoor Adventure Lahore" who agreed to send me a Hawke Endurance 30sf 6-24x50 with Rail and mounts on Total Rs.65,000/ but the only problems is to make sure the quality and originality (genuineness) which unfortunately is a problem here.
    Last edited by Khalil; 08-11-2017 at 02:27 PM.