Thread: Cheapest 22LR available in Pakistan?

Rookie

Cheapest 22LR available in Pakistan?

AOA,
    i want to what is the Cheapest 22LR available in Pakistan? i am looking for bolt action.
    Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    BA and cheapest are different contexts. If however, you want a cheap BA then that wold be the CZ Brno. In Karachi a decent used peice may set you back by 75k o or so. Unused 9if possible) add another 10 15k or so.

But if you wanted the cheapest possible .22lr rifle in general than an Armscor (Philippines) or Adler (Italian) both AK shape and at 60% or so condition they would be under 30k provided you bargain well.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Rookie
    @Enigmatic Desires. thank you for reply.
    but why Bolt Actions are so over priced when compare to american market and american brands such as marlin 60. are duties are that much? this only get into the benefits of gun dealers.. because only they are able to import them and sell them by mouth open prices :S what about the darra stuff? do they make clones? what are the prices of bolt action 22lr of darra if you know of.
    Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars

Quote Originally Posted by mossawir View Post
    @Enigmatic Desires. thank you for reply.
    but why Bolt Actions are so over priced when compare to american market and american brands such as marlin 60. are duties are that much? this only get into the benefits of gun dealers.. because only they are able to import them and sell them by mouth open prices :S what about the darra stuff? do they make clones? what are the prices of bolt action 22lr of darra if you know of.
    Darra does not do .22lr Bolt action. they also do not do any ammo. In fact, they steer clear of .22lr.

No imports for the past few years since hte govt has slapped an import ban. Furthermore CZ comes from Czeck republic and they had already imposed their ban on exports to Pakistan. these guns are from the 70s and no new weapons allowed at all.

I think soon even these BAs from the 70s might end up well into 6 figures.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

If you want a really cheap .22lr rifle I have seen a few adlers ranging from 30k all the way 65k

Enthusiast
    Cheapest bolt action 22lr would probably an old Russian one. I saw a TOZ for sale some months ago. They guy was asking 35k. The gun was in very good condition.

Quote Originally Posted by Turumti View Post
    Cheapest bolt action 22lr would probably an old Russian one. I saw a TOZ for sale some months ago. They guy was asking 35k. The gun was in very good condition.
    What was location ?
    is it still available?
    My life my rules...
    Afzaal.pg @ gmail

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Afzaal View Post
    What was location ?
    is it still available?
    A tad late, you are, sir. That gun was sold a few days after I replied to your post. It was at Lucky Star.

Quote Originally Posted by Turumti View Post
    A tad late, you are, sir. That gun was sold a few days after I replied to your post. It was at Lucky Star.
    Thanks for the update sir.
    My life my rules...
    Afzaal.pg @ gmail