Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: UPdated Price List 2017

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lalib Khan View Post
    A friend on mine wants to sell his S&W 357 Magnum with 2.5 inch barrel what should he expect from a decent buyer. The condition is around 85 % not used but kept poorly belong to his late father.
    He should take it to the market. See what the dealers offer. Then sell to a freind at 20% above that
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    He should take it to the market. See what the dealers offer. Then sell to a freind at 20% above that
    Dealers offered 65k for np42
    So what should it go for.
    My friends want it for 50% less then what the dealer offered
    Communist until you get rich; Feminist until you get married; Atheist until the airplane starts falling.

Friends always come up with less price tag!
    Quote Originally Posted by shahroze View Post
    Dealers offered 65k for np42
    So what should it go for.
    My friends want it for 50% less then what the dealer offered

Quote Originally Posted by a.basit94 View Post
    Friends always come up with less price tag!
    My golden rule... Never Sell any thing to friends or relatives.....but always try to buy from friends and relatives......😊

Quote Originally Posted by MUJ View Post
    My golden rule... Never Sell any thing to friends or relatives.....but always try to buy from friends and relatives......��
    A goldsmith and a gun dealer is the same.... whe you sell to him ....""its junk"", ""old"" , ""depreciated"" etc. and when you go to buy something from him, then its (e.g) ""jewl, Ruby"" and ""diamond"", you will never find one like this,... ""its short in the market"" and extremely rare.. etc.. IMO friends and relatives are better then dealers as they always keep their margin HIGH in used stuff... if you would like to experience this.... show your favorite mobile phone to a moble phone dealer for selling and listen carefully to him.