Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 52

Thread: Cz 75 p07

  1. #1

    Cz 75 p07

    What should be fair price nowadays ?
    My life my rules...
    Afzaal.pg @ gmail

  2. #2
    Member Extraordinaire ajmal virk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    HafizAbad/Lahore
    Posts
    3,629
    110 to 120 in KPK

  3. #3
    Thanks ajmal bhai.
    My life my rules...
    Afzaal.pg @ gmail

  4. #4
    Member Extraordinaire ajmal virk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    HafizAbad/Lahore
    Posts
    3,629
    Have you bought one Afzaal bhai

  5. #5
    an arm dealer put an ad on facebook when i asked he said its sold at 110k
    Price seems un usual to me thats why i was asking.
    My life my rules...
    Afzaal.pg @ gmail

  6. #6
    Member Extraordinaire ajmal virk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    HafizAbad/Lahore
    Posts
    3,629
    i know him he is my friend and he sold at 120K

  7. #7
    Supreme Member pakistanitoup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    ISB/RWP
    Posts
    2,266
    Quote Originally Posted by Afzaal View Post
    an arm dealer put an ad on facebook when i asked he said its sold at 110k
    Price seems un usual to me thats why i was asking.
    110k for a cz duty is normal.
    Keep Calm & Carry One

  8. #8
    Then which models raised to 200k + ?
    My life my rules...
    Afzaal.pg @ gmail

  9. #9
    Member Extraordinaire ajmal virk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    HafizAbad/Lahore
    Posts
    3,629
    CZ shadow is gone high and even CZ75B is around 160k Mark if available

  10. #10
    CZ-75B was 95k when i purchased taurus 917 at 64k
    Good old days.
    My life my rules...
    Afzaal.pg @ gmail

  11. #11
    Supreme Member pakistanitoup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    ISB/RWP
    Posts
    2,266
    Quote Originally Posted by Afzaal View Post
    CZ-75B was 95k when i purchased taurus 917 at 64k
    Good old days.
    taurus 917c is for 100k. all prices are insanely high.
    Keep Calm & Carry One

  12. #12
    Allah kare panama ka faisla jaldi aa jae
    Aur koi aisa banda aye
    Jisse hamara b khyal ho ��
    My life my rules...
    Afzaal.pg @ gmail

  13. #13
    Member Extraordinaire FA226's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    3,864
    Quote Originally Posted by Afzaal View Post
    Allah kare panama ka faisla jaldi aa jae
    Aur koi aisa banda aye
    Jisse hamara b khyal ho ��
    Lol.bro there is one person like that but he has percentage in every thing for licences to job we all know him.

  14. #14
    Member AYK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    61
    Quote Originally Posted by ajmal virk View Post
    CZ shadow is gone high and even CZ75B is around 160k Mark if available
    Wishful thinking Bro! CZ75B has crossed the 200k mark. I asked a week ago. Similarly, SP01 SHADOW is 320k. Insanely priced is a small word.

  15. #15
    Member Extraordinaire ajmal virk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    HafizAbad/Lahore
    Posts
    3,629
    May be i have privilege of having few good friends who give me good prices and about Shadow i know its high but but CZ 75B may not be 200K also prices varies province to province and also it depends who is dealing with who

  16. #16
    Member Extraordinaire ajmal virk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    HafizAbad/Lahore
    Posts
    3,629
    Afzaal Bro everyone is waiting for decision but it is not going to give us sudden relief

  17. #17
    Member AYK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    61
    Quote Originally Posted by ajmal virk View Post
    May be i have privilege of having few good friends who give me good prices and about Shadow i know its high but but CZ 75B may not be 200K also prices varies province to province and also it depends who is dealing with who
    I am quoting prices of top guys in PEW. I am on the look out for CZ75B and if you can point me in the direction where, i can get for less that 200k then there you are qualifying for gift (may be some 9mm ammo!!)

  18. #18
    Member Extraordinaire ajmal virk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    HafizAbad/Lahore
    Posts
    3,629
    AYK bro lol just tell me who quoted and who has it i will give a try ajmal22480@gmail.com

  19. #19
    I wish JIBZ bro can read this thread

    Last edited by Afzaal; 22-07-2017 at 03:45 PM.
    My life my rules...
    Afzaal.pg @ gmail

  20. #20
    Expert Member Jibz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Peshawar
    Posts
    1,325
    Quote Originally Posted by AYK View Post
    I am quoting prices of top guys in PEW. I am on the look out for CZ75B and if you can point me in the direction where, i can get for less that 200k then there you are qualifying for gift (may be some 9mm ammo!!)
    Quote Originally Posted by Afzaal View Post
    I wish JIBZ bro can read this thread
    Yes Yes. Thanks for the heads-up, Afzaal Dear.

    AYK, Could you kindly share the details of the dealer from whom you bought KRAL @ 20K?
    Regards
    “Bottom Line; If We’re Gonna Have Fun, There Better Be A Lot Of Ammo!”


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •