Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Review of POF 9mm ammo

I don't have a choice but to wait anyway (lol) let's hope so bro

Used it in my taurus pt111 g2
    Crazy recoil but no harm
    Plus p never recommended anyways for carry due to slower follow up shots

\'\' The Most Beautiful Thing In The World Is The World Itself \'\'

Bought six boxes of POF 9mm green flag 1Z 2018 @ Rs.58 each, from WIL, Wah. Had made trip to buy 1000 POF Fiocchi. Alas, they had sold out all 50K rounds !

Quote Originally Posted by Imtiaz Shah View Post
    Bought six boxes of POF 9mm green flag 1Z 2018 @ Rs.58 each, from WIL, Wah. Had made trip to buy 1000 POF Fiocchi. Alas, they had sold out all 50K rounds !
    SO. Thats why the markets dried...

Quote Originally Posted by Khalil View Post
    SO. Thats why the markets dried...
    WIL, manager told me that no more will be coming, it was a one time import to cover temporary, production shortfall !
    Reluctantly, I bought smaller quantity of green flag, to recoup the drive to Wah.

WIL, manager told me that no more will be coming, it was a one time import to cover temporary, production shortfall !
    Reluctantly, I bought smaller quantity of green flag, to recoup the drive to Wah.
    I think it wasn't a one time they did that in 2017 as well when ever they will have a shortage they will import that's what I was told.

Congrats. So does WIL/WAH have any more Fiochi left? I intend to get a decent quantity of Green Flag and some Fiochi mixed, around 500 to 600 but the problem is not only I am currently far away but the limit on my old booklet license is only 25 so by the time I return applying for a card license with an increased ammo limit all could take a few months, so am kinda missing out and it is a bit annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by MK47 View Post
    Congrats. So does WIL/WAH have any more Fiochi left? I intend to get a decent quantity of Green Flag and some Fiochi mixed, around 500 to 600 but the problem is not only I am currently far away but the limit on my old booklet license is only 25 so by the time I return applying for a card license with an increased ammo limit all could take a few months, so am kinda missing out and it is a bit annoying.
    I recall, Pakguns member recently bought 1000 POF-FIOCCHI (green primer)
    from POF outlet in CSD, Lahore.

Quote Originally Posted by MK47 View Post
    Don't worry they are not getting any imported ammo before next year so you have enough time to update your licence.

I recall, Pakguns member recently bought 1000 POF-FIOCCHI (green primer)
    from POF outlet in CSD, Lahore.
    Yeah I remember that been mentioned here bro but Lahore is too far from my ends.

Quote Originally Posted by FA226 View Post
    Don't worry they are not getting any imported ammo before next year so you have enough time to update your licence.
    Hope so in sha Allah