Thread: Glock G19 Gen4 USA Factory Price 438 $

Glock G19 Gen4 USA Factory Price 438 $

Hi
    Dear members!
    I am a new member of Pak Guns. Being a weapon enthusiastic, there is no other place better than this forum, where one could be, to learn and share experiences.
    Recently, I got a Glock G19 Gen4 USA. Shall be sharing detailed review (though that's not needed in Glock's case). For now just sharing few pics.....
    Regards!
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Dear members!
    We have been hearing a lot of this & that abt Glock prices. To conclude its monopoly.
    Factory price of Glock Gen 4 USA G17/19/26 is 438 $. Local dealers in USA charge 500-600 $. Freight comes aroumd 50-60 $. There is no orher state tax or bla bla, its weapon cost + freight + insurance (included in freight price of 60$) till Pakistan.
    In Pakistan, u need to pay around 76% of the landomg cost. Plus a minor fee (2-5K) to yr clearing agent.
    If u have import authority of Min pf Commerce, then actual cost without any bribe money has to be around 90-100 K. In case no import authority, then dependent on dealer & as per my reckoning they shud only charge 50K additional.
    In any case a weapon of 438$ shud not cost more than 1.5 Lac on Pakistan. Rest is monopoly going on. For better guidelines, plz contact official rep of Glock in Pakistan who can be found on glock.eu under the tab "representatives", Mass Intl Karachi.
    Regards!

Did you contact him?

If yes, then pls try explaining him all of this. Actual problem lies there
    Two most important days in your life:
    The day you were BORN & The day you find out WHY

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fezan View Post
    Did you contact him?

I concur wiht fezan's statement
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by fezan View Post
    Did you contact him?

Dear, my personal experience with them is a five star....