Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Need Advice on 9 MM CC

Any fair idea about model 213 performance & availability in the market as it seems to be lighter & easy to carry like TTz , regards

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Banoori Shah View Post
    Any fair idea about model 213 performance & availability in the market as it seems to be lighter & easy to carry like TTz , regards
    Basically, it is the same as a TT with the only difference being that it shoots 9x19 rather than the 7.62x25 cartridge and is equippe dwiht a manual safety. the rest is the same as your average plain vanilla TT
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Checked many including CZ Rami, NP34, CF98, Sarsilmaz CM, Taurus 709 Slim etc. etc. and finally Taurus PT111 G2 liked the most and bought. Thank you all for your valuable advice that helped me a lot in making a final decision.

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Best of luck NAB, may you never ever have to use the weapon in an emergency.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by NAB View Post
    Checked many including CZ Rami, NP34, CF98, Sarsilmaz CM, Taurus 709 Slim etc. etc. and finally Taurus PT111 G2 liked the most and bought. Thank you all for your valuable advice that helped me a lot in making a final decision.
    Good decision! bro. Congratulations. You will never regret this deal.... CC and More ammo power .... btw. how much did you pay for it?

great choice dude Taurus PT111 G2 MILLENNIUM NRA no 1 selling gun of the year in u s a you can check on you tube many reviews hickok45 many more thousands of awesome reviews torch er test for this baby are available there happy shooting

Congratulations on your purchase NAB.
    “If frogs had side pockets, they'd carry hand guns.”
    Dan Rather

Quote Originally Posted by Khalil View Post
    Good decision! bro. Congratulations. You will never regret this deal.... CC and More ammo power .... btw. how much did you pay for it?
    Thank you Khalil Bro. Rs. 105,000/-.

Quote Originally Posted by ali_haq View Post
    great choice dude Taurus PT111 G2 MILLENNIUM NRA no 1 selling gun of the year in u s a you can check on you tube many reviews hickok45 many more thousands of awesome reviews torch er test for this baby are available there happy shooting
    Thank you sir. Yah; I had gone through some reviews including of hickok's before the purchase.

Smart Choice
    Thank you sir. Yah; I had gone through some reviews including of hickok's before the purchase.