Thread: Buying a handgun after 3 years

Buying a handgun after 3 years

Hello Everyone. Assalamuallaikum.

I need advice in buying a handgun these days. I also want to seek your advice regarding shotgun. The budget for handgun in under 80K or a little plus. I am looking for compact options for handgun.

Thanks in advance.

Best,
    Sohaib

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sohaibahmed View Post
    Hello Everyone. Assalamuallaikum.

I need advice in buying a handgun these days. I also want to seek your advice regarding shotgun. The budget for handgun in under 80K or a little plus. I am looking for compact options for handgun.

Thanks in advance.

Best,
    Sohaib
    Under 80k and compact, your best options (indeed in Karachi at least your only NIB options in 9mm would be chinese) compact is a subjective term, nay people consider the CF 98 compact and compared to lets say the Berreta or the taurus 92, it is all of that. However truely compact 9mm weapons exist such as the NP 42 Mini.. The compact version of the NP 42.
    Alternately, if you are not bound by the 9mm bandwagon, I am also looking at a .32 acp compact for every day carry (EDC) for myself. The Llama .32 acp (Made in Spain) is so compact it is practicaly swollowed up by my jeans pocket. A decent piece may set you back by 40k or so in Karachi. However the company went out of business decades back and you can only find used peices.

Lastly there is the large but slim TT. Contrary to its size, it is pretty concealable since it is so slim its grip does not print easily. Furthermore, I also carry the .32 SnW long revolver as well. since the weapon is truely great when it comes to reliability
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Bro try out B6 POF . Its not a compact pistol but a light weight and reliable pistol . Go to the shop have a look at the pistol see if its suits your hand and will you be able to CC day in and day out . How things are now days price wise its a very good option and a good pistol . Its under your budget . The other option ED have already mentioned .
    If you seek peace prepare for war .

As brother ED and hmd stated both CF98 and POF B6 are the best options you'll get in your budget ... well if you dont like both i'll then prefer you to buy Stoeger Couget it's a little bulky from grip side and just a pinch heavier than the two mentioned above ... but you will probably manage.
    Nowadays it would cost you around 80-85k

Thank you every one really appreciate all your input. Could you please share your thoughts on sarcilmaz and Taurus. I previously owned a cf98 and the compact version of NP42 appeals to me as well. Looking forward to hear about your feedback on Taurus or sarcilmaz

Thank you every one really appreciate all your input. Could you please share your thoughts on sarcilmaz and Taurus. I previously owned a cf98 and the compact version of NP42 appeals to me as well. Looking forward to hear about your feedback on Taurus or sarcilmaz
    Taurus steel frame are good pistols PT92/99,911 and 1911 . Sarsilmaz B6 is a direct copy of CZ75 but in polymer frame very well made pistol . If you are a Beretta fan then go for Taurus PT92/99 other wise I will recommend you B6 it will be cheaper then Taurus with same quality .

Quote Originally Posted by hmd View Post
    Taurus steel frame are good pistols PT92/99,911 and 1911 . Sarsilmaz B6 is a direct copy of CZ75 but in polymer frame very well made pistol . If you are a Beretta fan then go for Taurus PT92/99 other wise I will recommend you B6 it will be cheaper then Taurus with same quality .
    B6 is full size and a good option if we look at current prices of weapons.
    Keep Calm & Carry One

Quote Originally Posted by pakistanitoup View Post
    B6 is full size and a good option if we look at current prices of weapons.
    Yes agreed the pistol quality is very good and reliable .

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Sir, the only thing truly reliable out of the Taurus stable is the PT 92 and htat is a very very big gun indeed. I have personaly seen so many faulty products made by Taurus (apart from the PT 92) that I am not a fan as such. besides a compact Taurus ( 709 or the 809c for example) would set you back by 130k these days. And that is almost double your budget.

The Salsilmarz Klinic 2000 is the best pistol money can buy under 80k

Glow sights, full steel, cold forged. But very heavy and large. Most Salsilmarz products are not meant to be concealed. Not the B6 nor the Klinic.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Guys I bought a NP42 compaq. Grip fits well and the frame is sturdy. I wanted to ask what is the difference between the boxes with Norinco stamped and boxes with no Norinco. Although the dealer has guaranteed that it is not a clone or copy but original chinese. Just wanted to hear your thoughts.
    Thanks in advance all members and seniors

Guys I bought a NP42 compaq. Grip fits well and the frame is sturdy. I wanted to ask what is the difference between the boxes with Norinco stamped and boxes with no Norinco. Although the dealer has guaranteed that it is not a clone or copy but original chinese. Just wanted to hear your thoughts.
    Thanks in advance all members and seniors
    Congrats dear... you made the right choice, share the price and pictures so we can inspect if it's norinco or some other comp. made e.t.c hilink.