Thread: whether wcc 9mm nato safe for use in SAR CM9 Turkish handgun?

whether wcc 9mm nato safe for use in SAR CM9 Turkish handgun?

AOA. I m new to the forum and wanna ask the senior members about the wcc 9mm Nato ammo that whether it is safe for use in my Sar CM9? because i m told that it is closed to +p. Your advice will highly be appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by vigil View Post
    AOA. I m new to the forum and wanna ask the senior members about the wcc 9mm Nato ammo that whether it is safe for use in my Sar CM9? because i m told that it is closed to +p. Your advice will highly be appreciated
    just a question, why do you want to know the wcc 9mm Ammo in your pistol anyway? I'll share some general feedback with you.... POF 1z rounds you can shoot without any worry...China Red box is apparently a +P round and made as per NATO specs.. we all shoot it plenty and no accidents with that round have been reported as yet.... we don't have any confirm sources to tell us that the China red box is actually on NATO specs and a +P round but it does shoot with a much louder bang....for quality FMJ and JHP rounds you can always get S&B Ammo...
    "There are no dangerous weapons. There are only dangerous men."

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    However, please be careful, there are a lot of fake WCC rounds in the market. same packing same everything.. but they are reloads.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

any good quality factory loaded ammo is good for your CM9. whatever you can get your hands on. just make sure you clean the barrel after the use. its prone to rust after using corrosive ammo. remember
    Keep Calm & Carry One

thank you all for the replies. Actually i already have purchased wcc but havent used it till now therefore was asking particularly for it as i came to know after the purchase that it is a high pressure round and could harm the pistol.

Wcc is standard mil round. Just like our pof or china. Use it without any worries.

As ED mentioned, just be careful about local reloads. Rest is good to go
    Two most important days in your life:
    The day you were BORN & The day you find out WHY

I am using them since 2010. And all my pistols loved them
    Two most important days in your life:
    The day you were BORN & The day you find out WHY