Thread: Importing Knifves in to Pakistan from International Webstores

Importing Knifves in to Pakistan from International Webstores

Dear Friends,I have been interested in acquiring a good survival knife for some time now. In my research I've found that except for a couple of brands (for example BG) there isn't much high quality stuff available in Pakistani markets.So I thought if i can purchase a good knife from some good online store. Surely enough there are a number of big online knife stores who do ship items to Pakistan but they guarantee delivery till customs only. From there on, whether the items get confiscated or charged extra fees/taxes is to be taken care of by the customer.So my question, has anyone ever imported a knife before? If yes, did it reach you fine and how was the experience like?For those who are curious, following are some blades I that I have been keenly eyeing: https://eseeknives.com/knives/esee-k...ives.co/Useful suggestions & advice for good alternatives are also welcome! RegardsMughees
    Regards,
    Mughees

[cant understand why formatting is out]Dear Friends,I have been interested in acquiring a good survival knife for some time now. In my research I've found that except for a couple of brands (for example BG) there isn't much high quality stuff available in Pakistani markets. So I thought whether i can purchase a good knife from some good online store. Surely enough there are a number of big online knife stores who do ship items to Pakistan but they guarantee delivery till customs only. From there on, whether the items get confiscated or charged extra fees/taxes is to be taken care of by the customer.So my question, has anyone ever imported a knife before? If yes, did it reach you fine and how was the experience like?For those who are curious, following are some blades I that I have been keenly eyeing: https://eseeknives.com/knives/esee-k...fulsuggestions & advice for good alternatives are also welcome! RegardsMughees
    Regards,
    Mughees

Best method is to talk to people at melody GPO international mail office if it will be delivered in Islamabad.Ask them if it is contraband item or not. If it comes with invoice you have to pay duty and other taxes(usually upto 40-45% of invoice+freight). I it comes as gift and they deem it to be cheap in value(I think less then Rs 10,000 but dont quote me on that) there will be no taxes. If it comes through private freight companies and it is not on their contraband list then it will be delivered to your home with little or no tax. In any case request shipper to ship without invoice.

i recently imported mora knives a 612,511 and bushcraft black through shopping bag.com no issues at all

Quote Originally Posted by lalagul View Post
    i recently imported mora knives a 612,511 and bushcraft black through shopping bag.com no issues at all

Thats great to know brother! How much did each of them cost you?

Just to share knowledge, I have learnt that one can carry them in vhecked baggage if coming to Pakistan from abroad. So thats another option.
    Regards,
    Mughees

i think the 511 was 2500,the 612 was 3524,bushcraft black was 7425,Husqvarna 13" Curved Wooden Handle Hatchet Axe w/Leather Sheath was7352 finally i m waiting on opinel # 8 GARDEN which is 3101

I always purchased knives online and got them delivered in pakistan from USA and UK without any problem and never paid a single penny for customs rather then once i paid PKR 100 to post man just to make sure he keeps delivering my stuff to me.

Quote Originally Posted by DrSpy View Post
    I always purchased knives online and got them delivered in pakistan from USA and UK without any problem and never paid a single penny for customs rather then once i paid PKR 100 to post man just to make sure he keeps delivering my stuff to me.
    Let us know the website from where you ordered. And which knives have collected.
    Communist until you get rich; Feminist until you get married; Atheist until the airplane starts falling.