Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 71

Thread: Need help to buy o/u shotgun 12G

  1. #21
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Peshawar
    Posts
    719
    Well bro they always quote a high rate and then you haggle time get ur deal. Good decision to defer ur purchase till the border opens. Will let u know when border opens.
    Well I was quoted 75 and I paid 67. So there is always room for negotiation.
    Plus what do you want it for upland or waterfowl hunting?

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Ali D View Post
    Well bro they always quote a high rate and then you haggle time get ur deal. Good decision to defer ur purchase till the border opens. Will let u know when border opens.
    Well I was quoted 75 and I paid 67. So there is always room for negotiation.
    Plus what do you want it for upland or waterfowl hunting?
    AOA
    JAZAK ALLAH bro for your nice words.
    i need them both for upland as well as water fowl hunting bro.
    and i hope borders are going to get open very soon INSHA ALLAH.

  3. #23
    And to be honest ALI Bhai am falling in love with the sporting model of Baikal.
    I guess i can import it on my Army behalf too.
    But still waiting for the border to get open bro INSHA ALLAH

  4. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Peshawar
    Posts
    719
    Quote Originally Posted by Hector_Ranger View Post
    And to be honest ALI Bhai am falling in love with the sporting model of Baikal.
    I guess i can import it on my Army behalf too.
    But still waiting for the border to get open bro INSHA ALLAH
    No don't do that all. They will land very soon I am waiting for mine as well. The guys lot is on the way so will let you know.
    Besides it is a fabulous gun as you say. Very little recoil and almost no barrel rise and excellent pattern . Save ur import permit for a gun which is not available in our markets.

  5. #25
    JAZAK ALLAH bhai
    i am thinking the same to save my permit for the one and only chance to import a weapon.
    Bhai do let me know whenever the shipment arrives and i pray the shipment carries a sporting model too INSHA ALLAH
    by the way what would be the price of the sporting model these days bro ?

  6. #26
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Peshawar
    Posts
    719
    Quote Originally Posted by Hector_Ranger View Post
    JAZAK ALLAH bhai
    i am thinking the same to save my permit for the one and only chance to import a weapon.
    Bhai do let me know whenever the shipment arrives and i pray the shipment carries a sporting model too INSHA ALLAH
    by the way what would be the price of the sporting model these days bro ?
    Brother it's not available at the moment. Was for 75 when it was available. If you are able to find one now will be for 80-85.
    Will notify you when the guns are available.

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Ali D View Post
    Brother it's not available at the moment. Was for 75 when it was available. If you are able to find one now will be for 80-85.
    Will notify you when the guns are available.
    JAZAK ALLAH bhai
    and i am really waiting for the day when the market would be open now INSHA ALLAH

  8. #28
    I think Rizwan is there.
    Brother i would never recommend sporting model for upland
    Since its 3.6kg
    Do not buy over 3.2 or 3.3 for upland.
    Regards.
    Last edited by Afzaal; 09-03-2017 at 08:56 PM.
    My life my rules...
    Afzaal.pg @ gmail

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Afzaal View Post
    I think Rizwan is there.
    Brother i would never recommend sporting model for upland
    Since its 3.6kg
    Do not buy over 3.2 or 3.3 for upland.
    Regards.
    Salam.
    Ji Afzaal bhai It was my query.
    Bhai I respect your suggestion because you have always dive me very nice ideas.
    Jazak ALLAH.
    Bhai weight is not an issue for me as some guns we carry are more than 4.6 kg
    What my concern is 30" barrel only and am unable to find any other gun in our market.
    Plz cherish the post with your suggestions qnd ideas.
    Jazak ALLAH

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Ali D View Post
    Brother it's not available at the moment. Was for 75 when it was available. If you are able to find one now will be for 80-85.
    Will notify you when the guns are available.
    Salam.
    Bro I read it in the news somewhere that the borders are open now.
    Plz let me know when the sporting model comes into the market.
    Jazak ALLAH

  11. #31
    New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    jeddah
    Posts
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Ali D View Post
    Salam brother just bought an OU Russian Baikal PM-27EM from Peshawar for 67k. It's with fixed chokes, 29.5" barrels, double triggers, ejector and nickel body. It's a little on the heavy side but it's built very sturdy and tough. Need it for duck shoots. However I took it for a partidge shoot and the birds were dropping like flies. Excellent pattern. So much for the Russian. Other choices are

    -Baikal OU 28" single trigger, nickel body, with three chokes. Between 75-80
    -Sarsilmaz 28" single trigger, nickel body, three chokes. 70k
    -Kral 28 " 45k

    Prices have gone up recently so do your research.
    Quote Originally Posted by Afzaal View Post
    I think Rizwan is there.
    Brother i would never recommend sporting model for upland
    Since its 3.6kg
    Do not buy over 3.2 or 3.3 for upland.
    Regards.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ali D View Post
    Brother it's not available at the moment. Was for 75 when it was available. If you are able to find one now will be for 80-85.
    Will notify you when the guns are available.

    Hello guys,

    as you were talking about O/U, i thought to take your opinion on this matter. i am planning to buy o/u MP-27em-ic 26 ich cause of its light weight which can be handy while hunting snipes, upland. My question is Does this Price 85k ok for this Gun. what price they told you for this same gun?. i am not fond of Baikal's but there is no good option in 100k range.

    Name:  3.jpg
Views: 348
Size:  53.2 KBName:  2 (2).jpg
Views: 342
Size:  59.5 KBName:  2 (1).jpg
Views: 355
Size:  59.4 KB

  12. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by alikhan1 View Post
    Hello guys,

    as you were talking about O/U, i thought to take your opinion on this matter. i am planning to buy o/u MP-27em-ic 26 ich cause of its light weight which can be handy while hunting snipes, upland. My question is Does this Price 85k ok for this Gun. what price they told you for this same gun?. i am not fond of Baikal's but there is no good option in 100k range.

    Name:  3.jpg
Views: 348
Size:  53.2 KBName:  2 (2).jpg
Views: 342
Size:  59.5 KBName:  2 (1).jpg
Views: 355
Size:  59.4 KB
    Brother market is sky high nowadays because stores are empty
    Maybe after few months all arms dealers would start aalu chholay business because of our so called greatest policy makers
    Do it if bit bargain is possible or get it in 85k aswell.
    Because if u missed the chance later u will regret it.
    I have visited biggest market of Pakistan which is peshawar and that too was empty.
    I will suggest get as soon as possible.
    My life my rules...
    Afzaal.pg @ gmail

  13. #33
    New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    jeddah
    Posts
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Afzaal View Post
    Brother market is sky high nowadays because stores are empty
    Maybe after few months all arms dealers would start aalu chholay business because of our so called greatest policy makers
    Do it if bit bargain is possible or get it in 85k aswell.
    Because if u missed the chance later u will regret it.
    I have visited biggest market of Pakistan which is peshawar and that too was empty.
    I will suggest get as soon as possible.
    Dera Manena Afzal Rora, yes you are very right, Market is very tight nowadays, i saw maroochi 26 O/U at hastnaghari n thought its a toy gun cause it was that light but price was too heavy 250k... other then that couldn't find any good gun. Thanks for your suggestion that really helped in taking a decision. Seller only offered me 500 discount n said we only earning 3 4 k in this causing of shortage.
    by the way nice videos, try to combine those single shots in 1 video. check mine you may like it
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKcZmG9aFII
    Last edited by alikhan1; 18-05-2017 at 11:45 AM. Reason: .

  14. #34
    Member Extraordinaire FA226's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    3,866
    Quote Originally Posted by alikhan1 View Post
    Dera Manena Afzal Rora, yes you are very right, Market is very tight nowadays, i saw maroochi 26 O/U at hastnaghari n thought its a toy gun cause it was that light but price was too heavy 250k... other then that couldn't find any good gun. Thanks for your suggestion that really helped in taking a decision. Seller only offered me 500 discount n said we only earning 3 4 k in this causing of shortage.
    by the way nice videos, try to combine those single shots in 1 video. check mine you may like it
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKcZmG9aFII
    Very nice hunting bro.
    Which dealer has this marroochi and is it a dulex modle with golden brids.

  15. #35
    New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    jeddah
    Posts
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by FA226 View Post
    Very nice hunting bro.
    Which dealer has this marroochi and is it a dulex modle with golden brids.
    thanks bro, i didnt checked that but all i remember is that it was ultra light Beautiful o/u 26,if you seen Sangeen arms at hastnaghari before turning left to Fakir abad, there you will see few arms shops, ask for sohail and i hope he still have it.

  16. #36
    Sohail is owner of haqqani arms.
    My life my rules...
    Afzaal.pg @ gmail

  17. #37
    Member Extraordinaire FA226's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    3,866
    Quote Originally Posted by alikhan1 View Post
    thanks bro, i didnt checked that but all i remember is that it was ultra light Beautiful o/u 26,if you seen Sangeen arms at hastnaghari before turning left to Fakir abad, there you will see few arms shops, ask for sohail and i hope he still have it.
    Thanks for the info bro.

  18. #38
    Salam.
    Brothers any news regarding the landing of Baikal Sporting (30") in the market please ?

  19. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by Hector_Ranger View Post
    Salam.
    Brothers any news regarding the landing of Baikal Sporting (30") in the market please ?
    A guy was telling few days back that its available with haji ameer shah and sons at noor plaza university road.
    My life my rules...
    Afzaal.pg @ gmail

  20. #40
    U can google his contact for cofirmation
    My life my rules...
    Afzaal.pg @ gmail

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •