Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Need help to buy o/u shotgun 12G

Need help to buy o/u shotgun 12G

AOA all the members of Pak Guns.
    I am a new member of PG and i need some help of expert members of this group plz .
    I want to buy an over under shotgun 12G for hunting birds in shortest possible time plz.
    My budget is from 50-80 K and i want to buy a good reliable gun.
    Plz suggest me some good guns in this price range and from where to buy the gun as Rawalpindi and Peshawar both are in my reach.
    Thanks in anticipation brothers.
    JAZAK ALLAH

Quote Originally Posted by Hector_Ranger View Post
    AOA all the members of Pak Guns.
    I am a new member of PG and i need some help of expert members of this group plz .
    I want to buy an over under shotgun 12G for hunting birds in shortest possible time plz.
    My budget is from 50-80 K and i want to buy a good reliable gun.
    Plz suggest me some good guns in this price range and from where to buy the gun as Rawalpindi and Peshawar both are in my reach.
    Thanks in anticipation brothers.
    JAZAK ALLAH
    You can get a kral o/u for 45k in peshawar.

Salam brother just bought an OU Russian Baikal PM-27EM from Peshawar for 67k. It's with fixed chokes, 29.5" barrels, double triggers, ejector and nickel body. It's a little on the heavy side but it's built very sturdy and tough. Need it for duck shoots. However I took it for a partidge shoot and the birds were dropping like flies. Excellent pattern. So much for the Russian. Other choices are

-Baikal OU 28" single trigger, nickel body, with three chokes. Between 75-80
    -Sarsilmaz 28" single trigger, nickel body, three chokes. 70k
    -Kral 28 " 45k

Prices have gone up recently so do your research.
    Last edited by Ali D; 23-02-2017 at 07:56 PM.

Here are nos of some dealers from Peshawar who u can call just tp get an idea about prices before u visit.

Riaz and Sons Hashnagri Peshawar
    0345-9025678

Sabir Shah University Road Peshawar
    0333-9108210

Yasin United Arms Hashnagri
    0312-0505932

They have decent stocks.

And then there is Fakhre Alam.

Salam
    thanks alot FA226 for the reply.
    obliged
    Jazak ALLAH

AOA
    JAZAK ALLAH ALI D bhai for the nice information you shared with me and infact for many other users too who visited this blog.
    am confused bro as someone on PG shared his experience regarding turkish guns and it wasnt good.
    So can i get a 30inch barrel baikal in 80 K budget plz ?
    JAZAK ALLAH

AOA
    JAZAK ALLAH ALI D bhai for the nice information you shared with me and infact for many other users too who visited this blog.
    am confused bro as someone on PG shared his experience regarding turkish guns and it wasnt good.
    So can i get a 30inch barrel baikal in 80 K budget plz ?
    JAZAK ALLAH
    Most welcome brother. Had collected info while looking for my OU so not a big deal.

Well there are different versions. Some ppl swear by their Turkish shotguns while some are detractors. They have nice finish and are light but may not be as durable. You can be sure about the reliability and durability of Baikal. Here are some options I can recommend.

Baikal 28" ejector, nickel receiver, single trigger, three chokes. Looks like decent gun. Demand is 80k but can be had for 70 if u have ready cash.

Yaldiz in 28" , nickel receiver, single trigger , three chokes. Demand 70k. If u get it in 60k would be a decent buy.

Both are available with Riaz and Sons who is a decent guy. Do give him a call.

Brother but I strongly suggest test you come down to Peshawar and get a feel of these guns. Hold them check the weight and balance. Put them to ur shoulder and check how you swing and aim with different guns. Only then can u decide finally.

Brother but I strongly suggest that you come down to Peshawar and get a feel of these guns. Hold them check the weight and balance. Put them to ur shoulder and check how you swing and aim with different guns. Only then can u decide finally.

Sorry for the double post.

Quote Originally Posted by Ali D View Post
    Brother but I strongly suggest test you come down to Peshawar and get a feel of these guns. Hold them check the weight and balance. Put them to ur shoulder and check how you swing and aim with different guns. Only then can u decide finally.
    I agree with you on that.

AOA
    Bhai i visited the Rawalpindi market today and all the dealers were just like UGLY CROWS
    I Specially had a bad feeling and taste about Badruddin and sons and United Arms Rawalpindi.
    And their prices were way too high.
    Now planning to go to Peshawar tomorrow INSHA ALLAH.
    Bro just let me know which turkish over under is the best in 80K budget plz.
    JAZAK ALLAH

AOA
    Bhai i visited the Rawalpindi market today and all the dealers were just like UGLY CROWS
    I Specially had a bad feeling and taste about Badruddin and sons and United Arms Rawalpindi.
    JAZAK ALLAH
    Good luck Bro if you can get a huglu or sarsilmaz in your budget that would be nice.

AOA
    JAZAK ALLAH
    Brother do check different guns as I mentioned earlier. And do bargain there is always a margin.
    If you want to see huglu go to Jan Sons. I have seen huglu with them only.

I have a query that if my license Baluchistan made then extended to All Pakistan and i live in karachi, is it possible for me to buy a weapon from Peshawar or any place else for that matter?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ali D View Post
    Brother but I strongly suggest that you come down to Peshawar and get a feel of these guns. Hold them check the weight and balance. Put them to ur shoulder and check how you swing and aim with different guns. Only then can u decide finally.
    A gun is no more dangerous than a cricket bat in the hands of a madman.

Yes you can buy from any city if you have an all pak license. After purchase you have to send back your license to issuing authority for endorsement. After then you are good to go
    Two most important days in your life:
    The day you were BORN & The day you find out WHY

Quote Originally Posted by Malimaq View Post
    I have a query that if my license Baluchistan made then extended to All Pakistan and i live in karachi, is it possible for me to buy a weapon from Peshawar or any place else for that matter?
    Fezan brother has explained correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by fezan View Post
    Yes you can buy from any city if you have an all pak license. After purchase you have to send back your license to issuing authority for endorsement. After then you are good to go
    Thanks bro
    A gun is no more dangerous than a cricket bat in the hands of a madman.

AOA bro
    last day i had a visit of Peshawar and check the market in HASHTNAGRI and University Road.
    The Guns with Riaz and sons were decent but the prices were very high because of the Closure of Pak Afghan border and even the KRAL was priced above 65K
    So i am now waiting for the border to get opened and the rates to come down
    JAZAK ALLAH

AOA bro
    The prices he quoted me were 10K higher than the prices he quoted you bro.
    and the Baikal available with him was having 26 inches barrel not 28 unfortunately