Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Artemis P15 .22 Caliber

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by H Panni View Post
    I wonder to what extent sorting/sizing of pellets and polishing the barrel could increase accuracy potential of this PCP Airgun. But that is a topic for another time/thread.

Impatiently waiting for 25m and 50m performance report.
    Me too me too. espacaily the 25 yard wali..
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

5 Shot group @25 Yards

5 Shot group @ 50 Yards
    GHOSTS really exists! They often carry an accurate bolt action and related gear.

First and foremost, there are no trolls here at all.. None.. Only orcs!

2nd, no self respecting orc would go nom nom nom.. its considered un-delicate, ocs only go OOGA OOGA WHUM WHAM..
    Perhaps the massage sender was oogenpoogleheimer. I am a neophyte in this Orc society. It’ll take some time to settle down.
    Especially since my sole interest in rifles is solely concerned with making ever tighter groups on paper at increasing distances

If the tight group= sub MOA group

IMHO, there are few accurate air guns capable to shoot Sub MOA groups beyond the 60 yards subject to take driving ability. The max shooting distance for any air gun is 100 yards So PCPs don’t seems a good option.
    (Note:- Neither I shoot a sub MOA group @ 100 yards nor I saw a such a tight group with naked eyes.)
    Deffo, none of the trio fulfill your criteria coze you like to shoot tight groups on papers at increasing distances. These guns (P12, P10 and P15) will thwart you beyond the 60 yards.

P.S what does that fluctuating heart line thingy denote?
    This “fluctuating heart line thing” is a lengthy topic. I don’t wana boed you again. So, the bottom line is:
    The fig1 represents the hammer strike on valve stem (When we pull the trigger, the sear release the hammer which hits the valve stem. Consequently a sip of air released from reservoir. The air reaches to back of pellet via transfer post and propel the pellet down the barrel) and the fig2 represents the air flow (which released from reservoir upon the strike on valve stem) at muzzle end.
    Such tests are performed with some adequate micro sensor along-with some hardware which sense the internal movement and draw a graph for us on computer and thus we are able to know what the heck is going on inside the gun during a shot cycle.
    Some AGs used it to determine the hammer bounce and time for which the valve remain open. So that we may made necessary changes and avoid wastage of air. Consequently we get higher shot count per fill.
    HTH
    GHOSTS really exists! They often carry an accurate bolt action and related gear.

For 100 plush I would switch to fire arms. i am more interested in sub moa up till 50 (60 is even better.. kind of like a bonus)

That pic shows that the weapon is jaw droppingly accurate.. ( So are you btw) Which leads me to the inevitable conclusion that you are no mere neophyte.

After all, a neophyte guru would be an inherent oxymoron.

Which leads us to costs. Which of the 3 cost the least? Are they B.A or SA?
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Those are very tight groups indeed. Not that much of a noob after all!! The 50 yard groups seem to be 0.5 - 0.8 inches to my eye. Some people cannot achieve them with FX or Daystate air riles.

What was your technique when shooting for the groups, I mean what sort of rest(s)/support, if any, did you use?

Also did you shoot with 18.1g JSBs?

P15 is not available in the local market. P12 is least expensive but unregulated setup. So the only option left for you is P10.
    If you were a hunter OR love dismantling and DIY jobs, the least expensive P12 was a good option for you.JMO

The max group size is 12mm (E-t-E) and min group size is 8mm (E-t-E) @ 25 yards whereas the max group size is 20mm and min group size is 17mm (E-t-E) @ 50 yards. If we take measurement from C-t-C, I have only one sub MOA group @ 25 yards and 50 yards.
    I have my hands on few FX guns. Still have a bobcat. They are damn accurate bro and print more than one sub MOA groups at both distance in one session ( five group a session)
    I used a homemade rest..... Made from an old car jack.
    Your are right the pellets were JSBs 18.1 grain
    Last edited by thespardian; 28-02-2017 at 08:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by thespardian View Post
    P15 is not available in the local market. P12 is least expensive but unregulated setup. So the only option left for you is P10.
    If you were a hunter OR love dismantling and DIY jobs, the least expensive P12 was a good option for you.JMO
    a). Not a hunter

b). Dont love dismtaling My dismentaling sessions generally tend to leave a lot of parts spread all around once I 'rementle' em

c). Ditto for DIY

How much is a p12, what is her barrel length ( if you have any idea) is she a BA or a semi?

What is an 'unregulated setup and how does one go about regulating it?

How much is a p12, what is her barrel length ( if you have any idea) is she a BA or a semi?
    Around 38K without regulator, barrel length is 465mm, Its bolt action.

What is an 'unregulated setup
    unregualated setp = a gun which haven't regulator in it.

and how does one go about regulating it?
    As you don't love dismantling, therefore you can ask someone for reg installation. There are many helpful AGs in Khi.

38k.. un regulated.. its doable ( provided I get over my obsession with firearms and ammo) but what precisely is this 'regulation' thingy and how will it effect accuracy per se?

Hi
    Can you please tell me what the P15 in 25 calibre is like? Have you tested that? What's the fpe etc? Thanks

Anyone here lol???

I hope we did not scare away the good Thespardian