Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Aiming for Bulls Eye 25 Meters

Zigana F review

Hi Guys,

Can anyone please share a review for Tisas Zigana F 9mm pls? Sorry for poting in this thread but can't create new thread for some reason.

Thanks

i don't know quite where to begin...
    'coulda', 'shoulda', 'woulda' is no gooda!

Thanks Fezan. Would you believe ive done this with a local TT. Now I believe in the old saying "Its not the gun, but the man behind the gun" lol

I'd love to see your score with your semi auto colt 1911.
    Communist until you get rich; Feminist until you get married; Atheist until the airplane starts falling.

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Haroon_1000 View Post
    Thanks Fezan. Would you believe ive done this with a local TT. Now I believe in the old saying "Its not the gun, but the man behind the gun" lol
    I am convinced sir, that with a 9mm target shooting pistol (Such as the Sig X6 or the CZ Shadow you would do a whole lot better)
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Expert Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shahroze View Post
    I'd love to see your score with your semi auto colt 1911.
    COLT 1911 USGI pistol are not very accurate but they are combat accurate means they sacrifice some accuracy for super reliability, They will shoot 3" group at 25 yards any day of week. I have changed bushing, link & some other elbow grease has put into it to make slide to frame fit tight, it will shoot 1 to 2" groups regularly if I do my homework. I have another Colt which is genuine & not touched, it rattles but it will be printing 3" groups all day.
    Colt Gold Cup & other newer models have far better accuracy in comparison to USGI ones but they are very rare as well.

Expert Member
    Sorry Double Post.
    Last edited by Ahmad; 03-04-2017 at 12:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ahmad View Post
    Sorry Double Post.
    Agreed enigmatic desires that i'll do much better with a 9mm, and thats what everyone has told me. But im really surprised with the local TT result. Pheww!!
    Plz take a look at my new video - Ive managed to hit the bulls eye- here's the link
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqLR-mcyWBU

Quote Originally Posted by Haroon_1000 View Post
    Agreed enigmatic desires that i'll do much better with a 9mm, and thats what everyone has told me. But im really surprised with the local TT result. Pheww!!
    Plz take a look at my new video - Ive managed to hit the bulls eye- here's the link
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqLR-mcyWBU
    WOW.... I have never seen anyone scoring a bull's eye with a TT. Impressive shooting. Just a question! Did you learn it from somewhere or you have become master of this art by yourself.

Oh btw I just subscribed your YouTube channel and will be following your videos. I also liked Bull's eye video. Thumbs up champ!!
    Two most important days in your life:
    The day you were BORN & The day you find out WHY

Thanks Fezan. You're right, its difficult to score a bulls eye with TT. Basically, its practice, grip and focus that's important There's another factor, I've practiced a lot with Air Pistol (Video available on my channel) This also helps to maintain accuracy as the basic fundamentals of accurate shooting are the same. So If you follow my advise, keep practicing your aim with an air pistol and you'll be surprised with your groups whenever you visit the range.
    BTW - I'll be happy to share more ideas with you
    Happy shooting

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    I was in possession of an air gun. But I got rid of it cause I found it boring. Now I will get another one soon
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Yes thats a great idea. You can go for the GAMO P900 air pistol. Its very accurate and perfect for target practice. Ive been using that and the result is awesome. Do give me your feedback

Testing rifle on table rest with biped
    https://www.facebook.com/chiefleghar...type=2&theater