Thread: Online Purchasing ?

Online Purchasing ?

AOA
    Want to know whether I can purchase online from sites like cabelas. Items like electronic ear muffs, range finders etc.
    Has anyone experience of doing such online shopping ?

Regards

Offcourse you can buy....as long as Pakistan is is not in list of export restriction items list supplier os concerned with money he will despatch....no issue....issue would start when these items would reach to Pakistan customs....surely they would open parcel and they would call you...to explain reason for import....and if it is in restricted list that would be confiscated and story end...

Thanks for reply
    Unfortunately Electronic ear muffs and other things of interest are clearly restricted ones

Blog Entries
    I dont think electronic ear muffs and range finders are restricted; have both specific items bought from cabelas. Only ehtiat is to take usps as shipping option instead of courier; your shipment will land in post office (head post office or gpo of your area that handles international post) that is lot easier to deal. And you have a chance to arrange things by visiting HPO/GPO before shipment actually arrives.
    Keep your fears to yourself, but share your courage with others.

Quote Originally Posted by Denovo87 View Post
    I dont think electronic ear muffs and range finders are restricted; have both specific items bought from cabelas. Only ehtiat is to take usps as shipping option instead of courier; your shipment will land in post office (head post office or gpo of your area that handles international post) that is lot easier to deal. And you have a chance to arrange things by visiting HPO/GPO before shipment actually arrives.
    Thanks a lot Sir. That seems quite resonable. First can try from some relatively non expensive item and if it goes well than there is a list of things to order from cabelas

The first mistake of weapon. May be the last mistake of life.

they are send as gift. not any tax
    The first mistake of weapon. May be the last mistake of life.

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Hunter View Post
    they are send as gift. not any tax
    Yes most of sellers on Aliexpress mark them as sample or gift and put the minimum value on the package save the custum.

Quote Originally Posted by pk_qamar View Post
    A survey helped me, more than 3000 items coming from aliexpress on daily basis in Pakistan, how can they put gift on all items. its a old report from March 2016. Last time I bought a bipod from aliexpress and I have to Rs. 430/- here in Pakistan and Rs. 0/- on camo cloths.
    Bro I order a few item's from them and had to pay nothing because most of the times they write comercial sample on it.
    but if you order some thing from some European website you will pay lot of custom on it because they write the exact price on it and your invoice is with it.once I paid 18k for a delivery that was worth 200euros was delivered by DHL.