Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cz p10c

Cz p10c

any body knows the price of new cz p110c striker fire pistol and is it available
    regardz
    Last edited by Naveed_pk; 12-01-2017 at 01:37 PM. Reason: Thread Title edited

Quote Originally Posted by salman 82 View Post
    any body knows the price of new cz p110c striker fire pistol and is it available
    regardz
    AoA. Are you sure you have stated the name of the subject handgun correctly? I couldn't find it on internet. Secondly, it would be beneficial for all if you could utilize the relevant Price and Availability Threads for your intended purpose.
    Cheers
    “Bottom Line; If We’re Gonna Have Fun, There Better Be A Lot Of Ammo!”

This Pistol is CZ P-10 C, which is a new product of CZ, has just came out and will take years to come to Pakistan Markets.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-ptLPmSdL4

CZ P110 is a striker-fired CZ P07 Duty.
    Buy a Glock-19 !

P110 C?

Isn't it P-10 C?

CZs are hard to find item these days. CZ were last imported in 2014.

CZ P10C look nice gun, members in Pakistan can give information its where about in Pakistan
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gqr2epxaWk

CZ P10 C will take ages to show up in Pakistan . It's a promising new design with good trigger that's what they say . It's a CZ so I expect all good from them won't be surprise if it's a hit .
    If you seek peace prepare for war .

Quote Originally Posted by hmd View Post
    CZ P10 C will take ages to show up in Pakistan . It's a promising new design with good trigger that's what they say . It's a CZ so I expect all good from them won't be surprise if it's a hit .
    And perhaps, these things are normal with expectation of improvements for the other world but unfortunately, our markets are dominated by mafia..... and due to our limitations,,,, we have no other choice and liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by Khalil View Post
    And perhaps, these things are normal with expectation of improvements for the other world but unfortunately, our markets are dominated by mafia..... and due to our limitations,,,, we have no other choice and liberty.
    Very true brother .
    If you seek peace prepare for war .

CZ P10 C is a striker fired CZ P09 Duty, a Glock-19 "wannabe". From what I have read on the net, it is yet to be launched in the USA. CZ P10 will struggle to compete with well established, pioneer Glock in this product category.

Blog Entries
    No "mafia", no guns..... Sadly...

No matter how much we disdain them, over pricing mechanisms, there's no denying the fact that bold people like National Arms made us happy CZ owners, what we only used to dream of....

Right now, it is the "anti-gun" mafia that's dominating here.

Bank Square outlets literally a ghost house these days.... Same applies to most Pindi dealers... And everywhere..

Talked to FA today who said nothing can be said wrt CZ or weaponry import in general, yet "umeed pe dunya qaim", we're hoping for changes June onwards...
    Last edited by AK47; 11-01-2017 at 01:55 AM.
    Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage, than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.

"Take your time and deliberate, but when the time for action has arrived, stop thinking, and go in. "

Bro. hmd when you will visit me I am leaving on 22nd Jan. please inform me on whatsup

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AK47 View Post
    No "mafia", no guns..... Sadly...

No matter how much we disdain them, over pricing mechanisms, there's no denying the fact that bold people like National Arms made us happy CZ owners, what we only used to dream of....

Right now, it is the "anti-gun" mafia that's dominating here.

Bank Square outlets literally a ghost house these days.... Same applies to most Pindi dealers... And everywhere..

Talked to FA today who said nothing can be said wrt CZ or weaponry import in general, yet "umeed pe dunya qaim", we're hoping for changes June onwards...
    soooo.. is locals all the way til then i suppose..
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Apologies for reviving an old thread, but did anyone find or buy a CZ P10C in Pakistan?

Quote Originally Posted by TsAr View Post
    Apologies for reviving an old thread, but did anyone find or buy a CZ P10C in Pakistan?
    I am also in search of it, but the dealers on Univ. Road Peshawar are skeptical about CZ export to Pakistan due to some unavoidable circumstances. But things are taking time due to long deadlock. Its still not available.

I am also in search of it, but the dealers on Univ. Road Peshawar are skeptical about CZ export to Pakistan due to some unavoidable circumstances. But things are taking time due to long deadlock. Its still not available.
    can you check price of Canik Tp-9 for me from peshwar plz.

I have not seen any TP-9 in Peshawar with any dealer yet.... A few months ago, Haider khan & Sons Arms dealer, posted its pics. on the F.B page. You can contact them directly, introducing yourself as a new customer:

Whatsapp: 0302-5580118

Let ma also know if there is any success.

Also looking. Please share if you find any leads.

last time i was told by a dealer that Czech republic stoped weapons exports to Pakistani civilian market i am not sure how true this statement is.

Quote Originally Posted by FA226 View Post
    last time i was told by a dealer that Czech republic stopped weapons exports to Pakistani civilian market i am not sure how true this statement is.
    Czech Republic joined the European Union and, maybe, is implementing EU ban on small arms export to Pakistan.