Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Need suggestion for purchase of Taurus Tracker

Quote Originally Posted by alabidshah View Post
    Yes sir now it is not as I changed my cal32. Revolver which was with me from 85 in 2014 with CZ 9mm
    Very good decision sir .
    If you seek peace prepare for war .

Quote Originally Posted by hmd View Post
    Very good decision sir .
    I done at neck of time after that I had applied for MOI lic.

Salam.iam from Karachi and new in this forum.can anyone help me in gettinf taurus tracker.i got . 32 bore revolver and also computerization of my licence is in process.i need to change weapon but only revolver due to personal attachment.can anyone guide me.my no is 0321230942

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by OwaisAlam View Post
    Salam.iam from Karachi and new in this forum.can anyone help me in gettinf taurus tracker.i got . 32 bore revolver and also computerization of my licence is in process.i need to change weapon but only revolver due to personal attachment.can anyone guide me.my no is 0321230942
    I have seen a tracker at Guns and assassories at Zamzama karachi, ad at Lucky Star saddar they are available with Tayabbaly and co (Tipu) and Badar brothers. (Adnan Peshawar Wala)

Price (if i recollect correctly was around 150- 175k or so)
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

That is hell of a price for a taurus revolver
    Two most important days in your life:
    The day you were BORN & The day you find out WHY

Quote Originally Posted by fezan View Post
    The PT 92 used to go for around 80k or so a few years back while my all time favourite revolver the Taurus 608 ported 8 shot 4 inch stainless steel revolver was 105k at the time.

Now the Pt 92 has surged to between 105 to 120k, guess the revolvers have followed suit.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by fezan View Post
    Yeah bro that is the going rate now days for Taurus in KHI . I wont be surprise if it goes up more then this . Now days lot of pistol are showing up in market which are slightly used and being sold as new .
    If you seek peace prepare for war .

AOA, I bought Taurus 608, 8 Shot, 6 Inch SS, in January 2016 from Lahore at 130K, so prices are for sure rising day by day

Quote Originally Posted by faisalfareedi View Post
    AOA, I bought Taurus 608, 8 Shot, 6 Inch SS, in January 2016 from Lahore at 130K, so prices are for sure rising day by day
    Actually 130k is a pretty decent price, considering the fact that used peices are going for that rate now

Quote Originally Posted by faisalfareedi View Post
    Congratulation bro, You just bought a star. Shooting .357 is never ending fun.
    Two most important days in your life:
    The day you were BORN & The day you find out WHY