Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Just got 9mm license from Balochistan

First licence is made and then carry permit is issued usually. At least this is what being followed here in capital.
    Two most important days in your life:
    The day you were BORN & The day you find out WHY

Quote Originally Posted by fezan View Post
    There is difference between All Pak licence and All Pak carry permit. May be MOI has instructed sindh not to issue all pak carry permits but it is nothing to do with All pak licence. I have seen people carrying weapons in Isb on Sindh carry permits. MoI can request not to issue permits but can't interfere in licence domain.

Sindh govt cannot issue All Pakistan carry permit on Punjab licence. For this matter, licencee will have to contact his own home department.

And yes provincial govt can restrict / limit weapon purchase to home province only. This is their mandate. Generally if you have a All Pak provincial licence , you can purchase weapon from anywhere. But weapon enrollment will only be done by issuing authority.
    That's right enrollment only be done by issuing authority, in 1987 I purchased 12ga DB s/s foreign made from Peshawar in those days imported new guns was available only in KPK not in Lahore, and travelled in private car from Peshawar to Lahore carrying only on dealer receipt and entry --GOOD OLD DAYS
    Last edited by alabidshah; 08-10-2016 at 12:26 AM.

ED bro any luck in obtaining a reference ??

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    ED bro any luck in obtaining a reference ??
    Nopes. Frankly, I have not had the time to go to the home dep. Am trying to secrete a license in the pipeline. Hopefully 'if' it goes through I might have a pretense to visit the home dep and maybe become chummy with the new Section officer ( Arms)
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Hi, needed some advice from pak gun members. I have an all punjab 9mm licence. Do i need a separate carry permit to keep the gun with me when i go out?

Secondly, since its a punjab licence, does that mean I cant take the gun to Islamabad, which does not come under punjab?

Dear Members hope u r all fine, for the Baln license i know some members from Punjab who got the baln license (extended to all Pakistan) and many times they have been stopped by LEA on checkpoints but after some discussion they released. No worries after the 18th amendment Provinces has right to issue the all Pakistan license. for the confirmation please go to any NADRA office where the punjab revaledation is being done you will see the flaxes there written . You will be charged 3k extra on new License to extend it All Pakistan after the opening. Hope you guys will understand my point.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by umair4it; 28-10-2016 at 12:47 PM.
    It is easier to Blame the gun than the man behind it......

Thank you Umair4it. Yes I can understand you very well but unfortunately FEW will not..
    Baln license is seen here as Indian passport. Lol.

Thank you Umair4it. Yes I can understand you very well but unfortunately FEW will not..
    Baln license is seen here as Indian passport. Lol.
    Hahaha @Indian passport . Good one bro .
    If you seek peace prepare for war .

Lol, thanks bro

Quote Originally Posted by mercenary_101 View Post
    Hi, needed some advice from pak gun members. I have an all punjab 9mm licence. Do i need a separate carry permit to keep the gun with me when i go out?

Secondly, since its a punjab licence, does that mean I cant take the gun to Islamabad, which does not come under punjab?
    Bro licence itself is a permission to posses, carry and use weapon. I don't understand why people are insecure to make carry permits for routine use. Usually carry permits are good for PB weapons, when 144 is imposed or going to red-zone.

Punjab licence is not valid for Islamabad unless it is extended to federal jurisdiction.

Thanks for the info bro!

ED, did you get a chance to confirm what was discussed here.

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    ED, did you get a chance to confirm what was discussed here.
    Nopes.. Being quite busy. wiht a 6 day work week an all that.. I wil definetely do so when I get the chance to visit
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com