Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Just got 9mm license from Balochistan

Quote Originally Posted by drsmali View Post
    My advice just leave the license empty and wait for licenses to open..
    Thing is it's ur life and u want to ruin it than its on u.
    And if u are still adamant on buying a gun on a blulochistan license than my advice will be to frame that license and hang it in ur wall and get a totally illegal weapon.
    This way u will be breaking one law of owing a illegal weapon. Atleast u won't have to face charges of forging government documents and fraud.
    Go to the dco who issued u the license and see if he has entered a blochistan address in his records or islamabad address.
    I an pretty sure it will be a blochistan address. Now when u buy a weapon and God forbid use ut ur license will be e sent for verification and then the dco will totally refute that he issued a license on a islamabad address and this license has been forged.
    If this doesn't clarify u than nothing will.
    Hope u take our advice and live happily after.......
    dr sb with due respect, your suggestions doesn't make any sense to me.

BTW will the license be treated as Original if it has the address as per your CINC?
    And what if your file has requisite approval from Secretary office and Minister office? Will your license still be FAKE just because of address thing??
    Two most important days in your life:
    The day you were BORN & The day you find out WHY

Hold it guys! where is hero of the day ehsanonyx ? we are doing hot arguments for him but he not show up after his 1st thread, he not giving any explanation or clearance of his stance
    Last edited by alabidshah; 05-10-2016 at 05:31 PM.

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Home sec an Home minister almost never issue licneses to people from other provnces they dont evne know. Unless its for a favour. The chances are the license was made though a dealer. Based on my conversation with an AC ( also a member on this forum) who told me that the DC issued licences in lesbela and similar districts. have nothing to do with the DC himself. In fact on many licenses the signature is totally different. moreover, the have fake baluchistan addresses there as well.

If a cop steals a license or does fraud then he is a criminal. and that is wrong. But 2 wrongs do not a right make. If a Baluchistan issued is weapon is used in a self defense situation and is then sent for verification on the address that is present in the DC office records ( if such record exists that is) then it will be a fake address. And in that case....
    I personally lost a good friend that way. A friend i had met on this forum. never heard from him again.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

My question is still unanswered. What if the licences are issued with the approval of secretary/minister and have the address same as your CNIC? Will it be original then?

A fake document is a fake document. No one brags about it. But if a person has an original document, how can you call it Fake? And this is what is happening right now.

He categorically said that he made an original licence which is also verified. And you guys are constantly proving his licence to be Fake. This is totally not understood!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fezan View Post
    My question is still unanswered. What if the licences are issued with the approval of secretary/minister and have the address same as your CNIC? Will it be original then?
    It will be original bro how can that be fake when it's already verified it's just my opinion . BTW I know few friends having proper verified Balochistan license and have stopped on routine check point by LEA and after checking the license and some questions they were free to go . MOI or any province license if the LEA wants to give problem it doesn't matter from where the license is made or you have 144 or not they will give you trouble .
    Last edited by hmd; 05-10-2016 at 08:00 PM.
    If you seek peace prepare for war .

Any karachi member take his bulochistan license to any rangers headquarters and ask them if they consider them legit. Easiest way to understand.
    Ur life ur decision
    Have fun

Quote Originally Posted by hmd View Post
    It will be original bro how can that be fake when it's already verified it's just my opinion . BTW I know few friends having proper verified Balochistan license and have stopped on routine check point by LEA and after checking the license and some questions they were free to go . MOI or any province license if the LEA wants to give problem it doesn't matter from where the license is made or you have 144 or not they will give you trouble .
    Thank you very much hmd bro. You said in very simple words what I also meant.

Bro. ehsanonyx before they pass any serious verdict on you from this forum you better make inquiry from post office near to your place

Quote Originally Posted by hmd View Post
    Bro. that poor fellow only asked how to register in post office but people have dragged him to criminal court

A fake document is a fake document. No one brags about it. But if a person has an original document, how can you call it Fake? And this is what is happening right now.

He categorically said that he made an original licence which is also verified. And you guys are constantly proving his licence to be Fake. This is totally not understood!!!
    Been following this thread since its start and i have to say i agree a 100% with you.
    I was once stopped at Islamabad International airport and accused of having a fake passport.It was very amusing and this amusement only lasted for 5 or so mins after which i was free to leave.
    Similarly a Law enforcement officer who will view a Baluchistan license may initially may feel that this document may be fake...but he or she will always be welcomed to verifying it.
    All because our Law enforcement agents will view this bit of documentation with curiosity doesnt make it fake.
    \"Ye daulut bhee lai lo,ye shurat bhee lai lau
    bhalay cheen lo mujsay meri jawaani
    *MAGAR*
    Muj ko Lauta do wo bijli,wo ata,wo chawal,wo roti,wo cheeni,wo pani Bhalay cheen lo mujsai meri jawani\"

Any karachi member take his bulochistan license to any rangers headquarters and ask them if they consider them legit. Easiest way to understand.
    Ur life ur decision
    Have fun
    Ok this is new.. can you pls elaborate what exactly they gonna do when they will see a Baluchistan license? How can they make something un-legit when it is already legit.

Quote Originally Posted by Nazim Sahib View Post
    Been following this thread since its start and i have to say i agree a 100% with you.
    I was once stopped at Islamabad International airport and accused of having a fake passport.It was very amusing and this amusement only lasted for 5 or so mins after which i was free to leave.
    Similarly a Law enforcement officer who will view a Baluchistan license may initially may feel that this document may be fake...but he or she will always be welcomed to verifying it.
    All because our Law enforcement agents will view this bit of documentation with curiosity doesnt make it fake.
    Exactly Nazim sahib, It depends how you handle the situation. As hmd bro stated, if they want they can make a fuss over MOI license too. No license gives you this guarantee that you will pass by in protocol. Similarly Baln license doesn't mean trouble all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by alabidshah View Post
    Bro. that poor fellow only asked how to register in post office but people have dragged him to criminal court
    Lol lol. Well answer is yes you can register them in Islamabad. But it will be done upon first expiry. Simply go to post mall F7 and ask them for license registration. They will guide you all the process.

You can renewed your licence up to three years. I guess they charge 1000/year. Take photocopies of your licence and CNIC and hopefully it will take 15 mins or so.

Ok this is new.. can you pls elaborate what exactly they gonna do when they will see a Baluchistan license? How can they make something un-legit when it is already legit.
    After reading all these threads it look like Baluchistan license is collaborated with Indian or Afghani issuing authority
    Last edited by alabidshah; 05-10-2016 at 11:43 PM.

Btw if you are succeeded in registering your license in Islamabad. This itself is another Verification that your document is original

Lol lol. Well answer is yes you can register them in Islamabad. But it will be done upon first expiry. Simply go to post mall F7 and ask them for license registration. They will guide you all the process.

You can renewed your licence up to three years. I guess they charge 1000/year. Take photocopies of your licence and CNIC and hopefully it will take 15 mins or so.
    lol so simple reply and to the point 3 pages of this forum wasted

Quote Originally Posted by alabidshah View Post
    It look like Baluchistan license is collaborated with Indian or Afghani issuing authority
    Lol. That's why India speaks about their rights, it's sovereignty and sympathizes them more than us. Just look at us, we are treating one of their credible official document like Shit. We are not willing to accept that a firearm licence can be original from BALN. We are not accepting authority of BALN govt. And then we wonder how come outfits like BLA & BLF exist there? We should be thinking seriously what we are doing. Just imagine if a brother from Baluchistan is reading all this chat. What would he be thinking about us???
    It's a big Q and fruit for thought..

Lol. That's why India speaks about their rights, it's sovereignty and sympathizes them more than us. Just look at us, we are treating one of their credible official document like Shit. We are not willing to accept that a firearm licence can be original from BALN. We are not accepting authority of BALN govt. And then we wonder how come outfits like BLA & BLF exist there? We should be thinking seriously what we are doing. Just imagine if a brother from Baluchistan is reading all this chat. What would he be thinking about us???
    It's a big Q and fruit for thought..
    Well Sir Allah Tallah Bless us we Pakistani are becoming so aggressive and intolerable not accepting others arguments

Don't worry not only Baloachistan but Sindh licences in Punjab. Punjab licenes in Baloachistan. Kpk license in Punjab have little or no value.
    It's had to digest but thats just the way it is.
    Unless your cnic has an address from another province, it's license will land you in trouble.
    Now you can go about rainbows and butterflies and how easy and beautiful everything is when it's not.
    Communist until you get rich; Feminist until you get married; Atheist until the airplane starts falling.