Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: need CZ 75 SP-01 Pistol

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    The steel frame can handle the hottest 9mm round in existence. the 7n21. Its a propriatory round that is used by the Russian armed forces as the most powerful armour piercing 9mm round in existence. the Pya Grach was also created to handle this +P+ load. The civilian polymer version will not handle the load because it has been deliberately weakened to ensure that it cannot work with the 7n21.
    I don't know that it means it's a tank.but they are not common in Pakistan I have not seen one yet.

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pakistanitoup View Post
    What about Chinese Redbox Chrono readings ?
    darra ammo mostly use powder from big caliber rounds. mostly 12.7mm. that's why its hot.
    other standard ammo in Pak are mostly not very hot.

IMO WCC Will not hurt any modern gun.
    I have not cronied WCC. But I have does so for CZ 75 local. I m happy me and my gun survived the experience. It was off the charts..

Chinese red box is lightly hot. Around 1200ish and Zol (hollow tip blue box wiht zolololololollolololo written on it) was consistent at 1150
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

I have not cronied WCC. But I have does so for CZ 75 local. I m happy me and my gun survived the experience. It was off the charts..

Chinese red box is lightly hot. Around 1200ish and Zol (hollow tip blue box wiht zolololololollolololo written on it) was consistent at 1150
    so we can say POF P11Z are the lighest and cheapest now days. but its dirty ammo as there is bitumen in the ammo as sealer.
    Keep Calm & Carry One

Quote Originally Posted by pakistanitoup View Post
    so we can say POF P11Z are the lighest and cheapest now days. but its dirty ammo as there is bitumen in the ammo as sealer.
    Unfortunately, open market rates in Karachi for this ammo are 100 a pop. Even the worst quality darra locals that were going for 20 a pop are now 35 to 40
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Unfortunately, open market rates in Karachi for this ammo are 100 a pop. Even the worst quality darra locals that were going for 20 a pop are now 35 to 40
    Very sad. i bought 500 rounds for 39 each. still have them so no need to buy anymore.
    Keep Calm & Carry One

Guys anyone know about the price of Baikal Grach 446?

Quote Originally Posted by abuzar4zu View Post
    Guys anyone know about the price of Baikal Grach 446?
    So today i got price of 446 polymer version for 140k

Quote Originally Posted by abuzar4zu View Post
    So today i got price of 446 polymer version for 140k
    it is a very good price indeed ( by today's standards)

it is a very good price indeed ( by today's standards)
    Yes. I will go for it. Its a good weapon and i have heard about its pros everywhere.