Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 5.56 nato ammo

Enthusiast

5.56 nato ammo

Dear all members!
    I have came across these rounds in Karkhano Market Last Sunday. I am not an A.R loving person but only took it as an addition to love of Arms and Ammo.

What do you guys think about its originality? In MHO all of these type of ammo cannot be produced locally.

http://www.pakguns.com/album.php?alb...chmentid=36599
    I have labeled these rounds after getting help from Google.

http://www.pakguns.com/album.php?alb...chmentid=36598
    The Green Tip is obviously common, having LC, WCC some other common brands of Nato.

http://www.pakguns.com/album.php?alb...chmentid=36597
    and The Packing lying separate for Sp. ammo.

Sorry for the Picture quality, as the website is not accepting higher res.
    Last edited by Khalil; 02-08-2016 at 02:43 PM. Reason: correction

share prices and other stuff you saw there. im looking for some rounds too.

clear images will help us alot in answering your query.

upload pics on photobucket it lets you upload high res images.
    Keep Calm & Carry One

Enthusiast
    Dear. I think you can easily visit there as you are in ISB.
    The rate of rounds is as under:
    Tracer (Pinkish red) is Rs.50-55,
    New double tip A.P Round (They call it double tuss) and Simple Black tip is Rs. 70/-
    The Blanks are Rs. 100 but depends upon availability and bargaining skill.
    The shops are closed but the dealers are wandering here and there sipping QAHWA and having chats with each other and when they see a customer, they will not agree upon having the stock. But after developing their confidence they will agree on selling the stuff.
    Originality is verbally guaranteed by those sellers.

Quote Originally Posted by Khalil View Post
    Dear. I think you can easily visit there as you are in ISB.
    The rate of rounds is as under:
    Tracer (Pinkish red) is Rs.50-55,
    New double tip A.P Round (They call it double tuss) and Simple Black tip is Rs. 70/-
    The Blanks are Rs. 100 but depends upon availability and bargaining skill.
    The shops are closed but the dealers are wandering here and there sipping QAHWA and having chats with each other and when they see a customer, they will not agree upon having the stock. But after developing their confidence they will agree on selling the stuff.
    Originality is verbally guaranteed by those sellers.

this is great. but slowly all stocks will dry. no more guns and ammo
    Keep Calm & Carry One

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by pakistanitoup View Post
    this is great. but slowly all stocks will dry. no more guns and ammo
    The rate of ammo is also going up (Karkhano Market) following the rates of CQ-As, as I have noticed Rs.10/- to 20/- (a piece) increase in the last 10 days.

The rate of ammo is also going up (Karkhano Market) following the rates of CQ-As, as I have noticed Rs.10/- to 20/- (a piece) increase in the last 10 days.
    this is true.

unless new stocks come in. prices will go up.
    Keep Calm & Carry One

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Any idea whats the current price of 5.56 ammo? (Both green tips as well as norinco) And also .222 ?
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S)

The rounds in the original 3 pictures, and the boxes, all appear to be original factory ammo.
    I good start for a cartridge collection!

Expert Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    Any idea whats the current price of 5.56 ammo? (Both green tips as well as norinco) And also .222 ?
    Green tips were 35 last week in Pekhewr.

Enthusiast
    Today's Green Tip Price in Karkhano is Rs.38 (fine and clean, 30s clips), Tracers and APs are still Rs.50, but stock is diminishing. Hard to find .222 above barrier.

Today's Green Tip Price in Karkhano is Rs.38 (fine and clean, 30s clips), Tracers and APs are still Rs.50, but stock is diminishing. Hard to find .222 above barrier.
    what the price of 7.6239 ammo dear Andiwaal
    Keep Calm & Carry One

Quote Originally Posted by Ahmad View Post
    Green tips were 35 last week in Pekhewr.
    hmm I believe Khi is still stuck at 75 a pop. But not sure
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S)

Enthusiast
    what the price of 7.6239 ammo dear Andiwaal
    The price of 7.62X39 is dependent on luck. Believe it, I brought a bunch of them yesterday for a friend for Rs.48 a piece and those were OLD RED Chinese (mil surp), steel core.

The price of 7.62X39 is dependent on luck. Believe it, I brought a bunch of them yesterday for a friend for Rs.48 a piece and those were OLD RED Chinese (mil surp), steel core.
    And what if luck is not with anyone
    an armed society is a polite society.(Robert A. Heinlein):.jhb)

they are smoky and dirty. any update on russian ? i bought couple of barnaul for 50 each. yet to try its performance.

more chinese ammo available ? the shop you went to.
    Keep Calm & Carry One

Quote Originally Posted by zia raza View Post
    And what if luck is not with anyone
    luck will be with us. this is a multi million dollar business. all gets a share. top to bottom.
    Keep Calm & Carry One

Enthusiast
    they are smoky and dirty. any update on russian ? i bought couple of barnaul for 50 each. yet to try its performance.

more chinese ammo available ? the shop you went to.
    They are very clean. in fact they opened a can of 720 rnds, and there was the treasure, wrapped 20rnds in khaki papers. Tribal people had dumped Afgh. war era cans somewhere deep in wells and when Eid Days are ahead, they often brings "some of them" to meet their extra exp. And there is no specific shop, traders setting in front of their closed shops, sipping qahwa and tea have hawk eyes on incoming occasional stuff. Mostly those casual traders (who used to be transporters of weapons and ammo in the past) when come across these things, brings them in front of purchasers and there comes good luck. In ordinary retail they sell these rounds @60/rnd & even more and the same with Russian new stuff came from Afgh. (smug. from Nato). Variety and choice in selecting 7.62rnds is now a tale of the past but these days, you can find variety of 5.56. We even had came across H.Ps in 5.56 ammo a few months back but no one was interested in it due to lack of lic.

I have been quoted 130 to 175 a pop for 5.45x39 of unknown origin. Would that be a good price?

They are very clean. in fact they opened a can of 720 rnds, and there was the treasure, wrapped 20rnds in khaki papers. Tribal people had dumped Afgh. war era cans somewhere deep in wells and when Eid Days are ahead, they often brings "some of them" to meet their extra exp. And there is no specific shop, traders setting in front of their closed shops, sipping qahwa and tea have hawk eyes on incoming occasional stuff. Mostly those casual traders (who used to be transporters of weapons and ammo in the past) when come across these things, brings them in front of purchasers and there comes good luck. In ordinary retail they sell these rounds @60/rnd & even more and the same with Russian new stuff came from Afgh. (smug. from Nato). Variety and choice in selecting 7.62rnds is now a tale of the past but these days, you can find variety of 5.56. We even had came across H.Ps in 5.56 ammo a few months back but no one was interested in it due to lack of lic.
    it sounds delicious. have to visit there.
    Keep Calm & Carry One

I wish price of both 5.56 & 5.45 become equal.

Whatever 35 or 135 Rs each, i won't mind.