Thread: 12 Gauge Sikander

Rookie

Lightbulb 12 Gauge Sikander

12 gauge single barrel with a brand name of SIKANDER is a famous and trusted gun in Pakistan.

Although my one is about 30 years old but even still sikander guns are considered the ever best guns with respect to their reliability, durability and better in performance as compare to many other foreign made guns of same style - single barrel.

So keeping in view its current condition, still work worthy, never repaired, please encourage me with your comments.
    Attached Images Attached Images           

Nice pictures, I got one single barrel shotgun but its not sikender it is made by a local gunsmith in our village, It was a good gun but not anymore as the stock has developed cracks and sometime it misfires. Now looking forward to a turkish single shot. Finding a reliable and durable gun in local made is hard. you are lucky for having trusty locally made gun.

Supreme Member
    Sikandar are not bad guns if working properly

[/B] SIKANDER guns are considered the ever best guns with respect to their reliability, durability and better in performance as compare to many other foreign made guns of same style - single barrel

AoA Farzand Bro,
    Can you reproduce any "INTERNATIONAL REVIEW ON SIKANDER SHOTGUNS" in order
    to support your above notion.

They were good guns of their time. Imported guns were damn expensive for ordinary folks, so Sikander started making affordable guns.
    It is always the empty gun which kills.
    www.gondals.blogspot.com

Sikander 12ga single barrel gun I used in teen age shooting pigeon at Azam ridding school in Lahore cant. now that ground was covered by walls and it have become walking track, it was very accurate and perfect balance gun that time its performs was better then Apache single barrel gun of USA, glade to know Sikander name still exist in 12ga guns in Pakistan

AoA all,

Let's be more progressive in our thoughts and request the companies like DAUDSONS
    to start making a REASONABLE OVER & UNDER shotgun in near future.

At least they should surpass the quality of BAIKAL and TURKISH O/Us.

Asalaam o Alakim Mian Sahib
    when I travelled Europe for shooting competition and I met with many world famous sports gun manufacturing companies representive when I introduce my self as I am original from Pakistan they knows about cottage guns industries of KPK and they are impressed so why not big name as POF, Sikender and Daudsons make high standard guns for international market and target shooting sports guns also
    Last edited by alabidshah; 21-07-2016 at 09:44 PM.

As target shooting sports getting very popular in gulf states you know this year air gun rifle shooter taking part in Olympic from Bahrain so Gulf state will be good market for them

Quote Originally Posted by Mian-50 View Post
    AoA all,

Let's be more progressive in our thoughts and request the companies like DAUDSONS
    to start making a REASONABLE OVER & UNDER shotgun in near future.

At least they should surpass the quality of BAIKAL and TURKISH O/Us.
    I am with you on this one . I think it will do good to Daudsons and well as consumer .
    If you seek peace prepare for war .

POF is already exporting there G3 barrels , Rifles and light weapons to different countries around the world and Daudsons are pretty much ready to flex their muscle outside Pakistan . We have couple more local manufacturer who needs to come in lime light . We are slowly getting there inshallah .
    If you seek peace prepare for war .

Quote Originally Posted by hmd View Post
    POF is already exporting there G3 barrels , Rifles and light weapons to different countries around the world and Daudsons are pretty much ready to flex their muscle outside Pakistan . We have couple more local manufacturer who needs to come in lime light . We are slowly getting there inshallah .
    Well sir I have spend my all life with sports shooting club and I have experience of sports weapon used on 10,25,50, and300 meters in ISSF and CISM they are exporting services weapon only they should consider on sports weapons it cost more then service weapon and I think it is more easy to export different countries
    Last edited by alabidshah; 22-07-2016 at 09:23 PM.

I agree with alabidshah.
    “If frogs had side pockets, they'd carry hand guns.”
    Dan Rather

Sikander????

In which city of pakistan this company manufactured guns

Expert Member
    Quote Originally Posted by atifpanhwar View Post
    Sikander????

In which city of pakistan this company manufactured guns
    Sialkot to be precise

Supreme Member
    Sikander has once again started production of Sbbl shot guns,and in Sialkot this single barrel is available right now from their out let,their FB page can be folllowed for updates