Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Suggest a 9mm handgun

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AK47 View Post
    The budget you mentioned is perfect for an underestimated yet "perfectest" 50K range Handgun, CF-98, and don't look back... I'm telling you, don't look back, it's an indigenous Handgun, no need for clones wannabes.....

Or raise your budget to 70+/- and search for a Canik 55.... ��
    +1 . I concur with AK 47's suggestions And the 24/7 is not produced anymore. Strikers and Taurus are not a good combo IMHO. As for the 809c I personally saw one FTE-ing with alarming regularity with Chinese red box as well as SnB Czech ammo ( FMJs)
    U buy one for 140k ( Karachi price) and pray it works fine, also another member has complained of his rear sights coming loose.

The CF has a loaded chamber indicator, decocker, manual external safety rotating marrel gfor lesser felt recoil, easy replacement of spare parts they give some of em with the gun as a matter of fact) Cheap and easily available mags..
    it is light ( polymer frame) small ( made for asian hands) easily concealable and any of em have glow inthe dark sides.

Its later model the NP 42 has rails for accessories and aur front and back serrations for ease of racking.

The Stoeger is also a nice gun provided it is original. I have seen locals passed off as originals and it was only at the range that we found out it was not one. And it does not have a loaded chamber indicator.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

The budget you mentioned is perfect for an underestimated yet "perfectest" 50K range Handgun, CF-98, and don't look back... I'm telling you, don't look back, it's an indigenous Handgun, no need for clones wannabes.....

Or raise your budget to 70+/- and search for a Canik 55.... 👍
    AK, following your lead just like I did with Caracal, I got a Sarsilmaz Kilinc 2000 like 1.5 years back.... its serving me really well.. Infact, its my carry pistol too... how's your kilinc coming along? Still have it or got rid of it?
    "There are no dangerous weapons. There are only dangerous men."

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathrow View Post
    AK, following your lead just like I did with Caracal, I got a Sarsilmaz Kilinc 2000 like 1.5 years back.... its serving me really well.. Infact, its my carry pistol too... how's your kilinc coming along? Still have it or got rid of it?
    Thank you... You seem to have followed the whole trail..... ��

And I admire you for sticking to one specific... ��

Well..... How's all?

And no.... Actually Kilinc 2000 is one very, very fine fellow, but when CZ appeared here, I let it go to a brother and it's faring pretty well.....

Of all CZ clones, Canik 55 as well, I held a special love for the Kilinc, no doubts... ��
    Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage, than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.

"Take your time and deliberate, but when the time for action has arrived, stop thinking, and go in. "

As Salam o Alaikum , which 9mm is better Stoeger cougar 8000F or Cannik or Taurus 809e and what is their prices in Karachi.

Quote Originally Posted by khan tanoli View Post
    Brother in this price range for CC you can go for norinco CF98 , stoeger couger (a bit heavy but managable) , baikal mp446 , canik C100.
    My PO is that to stay away from taurus handguns because of it's light primer strike ... it's 50/50 chance that you will get a good pie or a lemon ... in my experience I had 2 of the models 24/7 and PT 809e both were waste of money ... still if you are curious about taurus then go for PT92 or PT99 it will eat all kind of ammo that you'll feed BTW its full size handgun and heavy too.
    I previously had a 24/7 Pro C. I had fired only 50 rounds but never felt any malfuntion. But I am surprised to see negative remarks spreaded all over web. What sort of problem you faced with your taurus & after how much time or rounds fired?
    Khurram Chaudhry
    Lahore, Pakistan.

Or raise your budget to 70+/- and search for a Canik 55.... 👍
    Brother, is there any need to raise my budget from 1,00,000 Rs to buy Canik 55???
    Khurram Chaudhry
    Lahore, Pakistan.

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    +1 . I concur with AK 47's suggestions And the 24/7 is not produced anymore. Strikers and Taurus are not a good combo IMHO. As for the 809c I personally saw one FTE-ing with alarming regularity with Chinese red box as well as SnB Czech ammo ( FMJs)
    U buy one for 140k ( Karachi price) and pray it works fine, also another member has complained of his rear sights coming loose.

The CF has a loaded chamber indicator, decocker, manual external safety rotating marrel gfor lesser felt recoil, easy replacement of spare parts they give some of em with the gun as a matter of fact) Cheap and easily available mags..
    it is light ( polymer frame) small ( made for asian hands) easily concealable and any of em have glow inthe dark sides.

Its later model the NP 42 has rails for accessories and aur front and back serrations for ease of racking.

The Stoeger is also a nice gun provided it is original. I have seen locals passed off as originals and it was only at the range that we found out it was not one. And it does not have a loaded chamber indicator.
    I personally don't like China Pistols. If i higher my range from 1,00,000 to 1,50,000 Rs. Then what would you suggest in conceal carry 9 mm?
    Khurram Chaudhry
    Lahore, Pakistan.

Keeping in view the price limit upto 1,50,000 rs. Which gun would be better?Taurus 24/7 G2 or CZ Rami? Whats the current price of 24/7 G2 & CZ Rami now?
    Khurram Chaudhry
    Lahore, Pakistan.

Can I do some help 2 days back i visit Lucky Star Coz I have Ben Looking This Gun For Months Got Hands On It A Master Piece From Taurus Google is Full Of It Very Positive Reviews On This Baby anyways But ItS oUT oF My Range i asked many dealers only AL Haris Traders Mr atif has this 2 pieces Two tone and Black the asking Price is 165 k FOR Taurus PT111 Millennium G2 i said its Too Much Over Price He Replied Ban On Import Otherwise A year Back It Was 98 K BLACK two tone 105 k
    asked For Cz Rami My Favorate Handgun was 195 K B D version Black Thats All i Can Help And Don t Buy China Shit Bro They Are Garbage Every Gunda Has This Garbage If You Want to Resale IT Dealers Pay U max 20 K For A 45 K handgun Or Under 20 K Turkish Is Best Way under the hood
    Quote Originally Posted by khurramchaudhry View Post
    Keeping in view the price limit upto 1,50,000 rs. Which gun would be better?Taurus 24/7 G2 or CZ Rami? Whats the current price of 24/7 G2 & CZ Rami now?
    Last edited by ali_haq; 14-01-2017 at 09:35 PM.

I think these prices are in karachi. But in Lahore, price is 40-50 K less. Which gun would you prefer among these both?
    Khurram Chaudhry
    Lahore, Pakistan.

Go For cz Rami
    I think these prices are in karachi. But in Lahore, price is 40-50 K less. Which gun would you prefer among these both?

I previously had a 24/7 Pro C. I had fired only 50 rounds but never felt any malfuntion. But I am surprised to see negative remarks spreaded all over web. What sort of problem you faced with your taurus & after how much time or rounds fired?
    Brother as I said that it's a 50/50 chance for taurus products that you will get a good pie or a lemon ... well in your case you got pie ... my both handguns were having FTF/FTE problems 2-3 times in single mag count and mostly it was light primer strikes that the round didn't got off.

I personally don't like China Pistols. If i higher my range from 1,00,000 to 1,50,000 Rs. Then what would you suggest in conceal carry 9 mm?
    brother if u can manage u'r budget to 150k mark then I would suggest you to go for CZ 75b stainless steel and believe me you would never be dissapointed/regret it. It's an amazing time prooven handgun and the ergonomics are top of the line. IMHO RAMI is way better for CC but the price you've been qouted 195k is too much expensive.

Means bad ones start FTF/FTEs at their initial stage & good ones go best. Hmmm I missed my Pie then.
    Khurram Chaudhry
    Lahore, Pakistan.

Quote Originally Posted by khan tanoli View Post
    brother if u can manage u'r budget to 150k mark then I would suggest you to go for CZ 75b stainless steel and believe me you would never be dissapointed/regret it. It's an amazing time prooven handgun and the ergonomics are top of the line. IMHO RAMI is way better for CC but the price you've been qouted 195k is too much expensive.
    Its available in Lahore in less than 1,50,000 Rs. Price quoted by someone as 195K was perhaps of Karachi market. In your area, whats its price?
    Khurram Chaudhry
    Lahore, Pakistan.

Quote Originally Posted by ali_haq View Post
    Go For cz Rami
    Ok. Bro. Can anyone suggest any place to get CZ Rami in less than 1,50,000 Rs. at any good shop in area?
    Khurram Chaudhry
    Lahore, Pakistan.

Its available in Lahore in less than 1,50,000 Rs. Price quoted by someone as 195K was perhaps of Karachi market. In your area, whats its price?
    Brother nowadays it's very rare to find CZ RAMI in 150k (imposible) indeed all CZ prices have gone insane these days ... If you can get CZ 75B in less than 150k IMHO dont hesitate for a single minute just go for it ... I'm from Islamabad, CZs are vanished here since mid 2015/early 2016.

Quote Originally Posted by ali_haq View Post
    Can I do some help 2 days back i visit Lucky Star Coz I have Ben Looking This Gun For Months Got Hands On It A Master Piece From Taurus Google is Full Of It Very Positive Reviews On This Baby anyways But ItS oUT oF My Range i asked many dealers only AL Haris Traders Mr atif has this 2 pieces Two tone and Black the asking Price is 165 k FOR Taurus PT111 Millennium G2 i said its Too Much Over Price He Replied Ban On Import Otherwise A year Back It Was 98 K BLACK two tone 105 k
    asked For Cz Rami My Favorate Handgun was 195 K B D version Black Thats All i Can Help And Don t Buy China Shit Bro They Are Garbage Every Gunda Has This Garbage If You Want to Resale IT Dealers Pay U max 20 K For A 45 K handgun Or Under 20 K Turkish Is Best Way under the hood
    Before making sweeping statements i would suggest you give some ground work and reasoning behind your belief.

Your "dream gun" the CZ rami almost always malfunctions with 14 rounder mags.. I personaly know a lot of members here who have gotten rid of em because of this habit.. As regards the Taurus.. Lets see the hammered version of the GII is the 809.. i have personally seen it malfunctioning at the range.. A brand new 809c.. Chinese red box.. Czeck made S&B rounds.. even Russian steel ones. Repeated FTEs.. Another one belonging to a fellow member.. has a lose sight that no 1 seems able to fix..

AS for the riginal 24/7 ( the 1st weapon i ever helped anyone buy.. Also the 1st gun i ever shot) it lost its mushy grip within days and no way in hell could I trust the power of its striker in an SD situation..

On the other hand most of us who actually go to the range on a regular basis have literally fired thousands upon thousands of rounds with our NP 42, CF 98 and our NP 22 pistols.. And regularly trust our lives to them. And as for resale. heck i bought mine used for 36k ,, And that same Np 42 has been priced at 36k by a dealer ( Daniyal at mega Armoury Lucky Star)

But of course if u treat your gun as garbage than those are the rates u will get..

And he knows I have already put in well over a thousand rounds though it.. Personally though, I would advise you to go for a CM 9 (Combat master) by Salsilmarz.. I have seen it in bright blue, yellow and neon red.. If looks is what u are looking for. they would make ideal fasion accassories for you
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

I have owned CF98 (Norinco logo) NIB since three years. Carry if needed, IWB, OWB and in shoulder holster, shalwar-qameez & pant-shirt. To date, fired 150 S&B FMJ and 100 Chinese 311. Only one malfunction with after-market magazine (fail to lock-back slide on empty, once only !). My Chinese TT served me without any malfunction for 21 years. Carryable, reliable and value for money. No glamour in Chinese pistols, yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Imtiaz Shah View Post
    I have owned CF98 (Norinco logo) NIB since three years. Carry if needed, IWB, OWB and in shoulder holster, shalwar-qameez & pant-shirt. To date, fired 150 S&B FMJ and 100 Chinese 311. Only one malfunction with after-market magazine (fail to lock-back slide on empty, once only !). My Chinese TT served me without any malfunction for 21 years. Carryable, reliable and value for money. No glamour in Chinese pistols, yes.
    +1

Functional weapons that serve day in day out.. Thats how I see Chinese guns. Todate put in more than a thousand rounds in my NP 42. local reloads, POF, SnB (Both HPs and ball ammo) Chinese red box Russian Tula (Wolf) If i see a 9mm round. I put in a 9mm round she dutifully fired it.

And i might add that I purchased it from a fellow member who had also done around 700 to 800 rounds on it and has given me a standard offer that he will take her off me at the same price he sold it to me whenever i want.

is it pretty. no.. is it functional. hell yes!