Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Suggest a 9mm handgun

Damn i Am S hoked That Cz Rami Coz Malfunction I DONT BLEVE IT may be Its Your Experience Yon Know Better I Have Never Seen A single Malfunction Video or and thread That Tells Cz Rami issue no way And For China No Way I can Trust This Gun I have seen Np 42 and cf 98 trigger broke magazine falling out after 1 round mag ejector don t work don t eject the mag Barrel lug Broke Difficult to DISASSEMBLE AND RESEMBLE Its A pain To Clean The Gun IT Dont mean That China guns Np And Cf are Bad Gun Shit Happens Bl eve Me Shit Happens My Friend Glock Coz Many Malfunction That Means Glocks Are Craps No Way Every Gun Fails When Humans Fail The Gun Can Also Fail Trust On Allah NOT on Guns
    And No i aM nOT tALKING ABout 24/7 G2 as Well I Agree With You Dont Buy 24/7 G2 BUT My Dear SENIOR Bro I Am Telling About Taurus Millennium PT111 G2 12 ROUNDER SUB COMPACT 9M THIS G2 HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH 809 OR 24/7 KINDLY VIST ANY SITE OR GOOGLE IT OR YOU CAN WATCH THIS VIDEO THANKS
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MH3tJrK2ma4&t=1096sName:  taurus-pt-111-millennium-g2-8.jpg
Views: 457
Size:  32.4 KB
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Desires View Post
    Before making sweeping statements i would suggest you give some ground work and reasoning behind your belief.

Your "dream gun" the CZ rami almost always malfunctions with 14 rounder mags.. I personaly know a lot of members here who have gotten rid of em because of this habit.. As regards the Taurus.. Lets see the hammered version of the GII is the 809.. i have personally seen it malfunctioning at the range.. A brand new 809c.. Chinese red box.. Czeck made S&B rounds.. even Russian steel ones. Repeated FTEs.. Another one belonging to a fellow member.. has a lose sight that no 1 seems able to fix..

AS for the riginal 24/7 ( the 1st weapon i ever helped anyone buy.. Also the 1st gun i ever shot) it lost its mushy grip within days and no way in hell could I trust the power of its striker in an SD situation..

On the other hand most of us who actually go to the range on a regular basis have literally fired thousands upon thousands of rounds with our NP 42, CF 98 and our NP 22 pistols.. And regularly trust our lives to them. And as for resale. heck i bought mine used for 36k ,, And that same Np 42 has been priced at 36k by a dealer ( Daniyal at mega Armoury Lucky Star)

But of course if u treat your gun as garbage than those are the rates u will get..

And he knows I have already put in well over a thousand rounds though it.. Personally though, I would advise you to go for a CM 9 (Combat master) by Salsilmarz.. I have seen it in bright blue, yellow and neon red.. If looks is what u are looking for. they would make ideal fasion accassories for you

Which is the best 9mm pistol for SD purpose in the range between 80 to 100k in Karachi.

Member Emeritus Enigmatic Desires's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ali_haq View Post
    Damn i Am S hoked That Cz Rami Coz Malfunction I DONT BLEVE IT may be Its Your Experience Yon Know Better I Have Never Seen A single Malfunction Video or and thread That Tells Cz Rami issue no way And For China No Way I can Trust This Gun I have seen Np 42 and cf 98 trigger broke magazine falling out after 1 round mag ejector don t work don t eject the mag Barrel lug Broke Difficult to DISASSEMBLE AND RESEMBLE Its A pain To Clean The Gun IT Dont mean That China guns Np And Cf are Bad Gun Shit Happens Bl eve Me Shit Happens My Friend Glock Coz Many Malfunction That Means Glocks Are Craps No Way Every Gun Fails When Humans Fail The Gun Can Also Fail Trust On Allah NOT on Guns
    And No i aM nOT tALKING ABout 24/7 G2 as Well I Agree With You Dont Buy 24/7 G2 BUT My Dear SENIOR Bro I Am Telling About Taurus Millennium PT111 G2 12 ROUNDER SUB COMPACT 9M THIS G2 HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH 809 OR 24/7 KINDLY VIST ANY SITE OR GOOGLE IT OR YOU CAN WATCH THIS VIDEO THANKS
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MH3tJrK2ma4&t=1096sName:  taurus-pt-111-millennium-g2-8.jpg
Views: 457
Size:  32.4 KB
    Not just the rami, but the Duty as well.. And well.. the internet is all good and well. but I base my experiences on the real world. .Over years of extensive experience shooting at various shooting ranges. I believe what I have seen.. I strongly suggest going though the search option of this very forum to see how how many CZ ramis have given problems here..
    A case in point being a rami that was cared for and loved by a fellow member who than sold it to another member. We examined it took her to the range. and pfft the by now ubiquitous 14 rounder problem. In fact yet to come across a single ramo that did not create issues with its 14 rounder mags..

As I said go though this forum and see how we have been plagued by it. Of course just because you "choose" not to believe if our real world experience interferes with your online net fantasies of what a weapon 'should' be rather then what it really is.. Sorry an all that..

As regards the NP and the CF and stuff u read online. heck the net is full of stuff.. Me, I base my judgement on 'Personal experience" gained by shooting the darned things. rather than surfing the net..

And I personally know of at least half a dozen members (myself included) who have had no issues with their Chinese weapons. Note: By personal experience I mean precisely that. As in we have collectively put almost 5000 rounds down range and no issues as yet..
    Ditto for Chinese TTs

And as regards the G II, why should it be a kettle of fish different from its elder brothers? Cause the Good people at Taurus say so? My experience is based on its sister weapons. And while I have not shot a G II I have done a lot of Tauruses in my time.

I love and trust the PT 92 yes. Heck even a local clone I bought of one was damned accurate and never misfired such is the resilience of that design. (Royal arms Habibullah Lucky Star saddar karachi) Have I seen any other Taurus even remotely like it? No.

As regards the net.. if u type Glock Kaboom, It wil show U glock Kbooms.. Ergo it will show U only what U want to see. me, i prefer to shoot rather than see. The net is just a reference point for me. Since theoretical research has its place, but ultimately its the real world that counts.
    U mentioned not getting good money for a Chinese, yet I have been offered far better.. But then I respect my weapons and take care of em.
    And yes its not that easy to field strip a CF 98, but it takes all of 10 to 15 minutes of learning to get the hang of it, if that is a criterian for rejection of a weapon, then i guess u r a very very busy man indeed.
    Last edited by Enigmatic Desires; 19-01-2017 at 09:56 AM.
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainAA View Post
    Which is the best 9mm pistol for SD purpose in the range between 80 to 100k in Karachi.
    if conceal carry is not an issue the full steel full sized Salsilmarz 2000 with glow in the dark sights
    "Keep a complete control over your Temper and Anger because I never found anything more beneficial at the end and producing more good results then such a control" Hazrat Ali (A.S) tz.enigmatic@gmail.com

if conceal carry is not an issue the full steel full sized Salsilmarz 2000 with glow in the dark sights
    GID sights give blinding effect to its users in the dark. what you say
    Keep Calm & Carry One

Got It Hands Down The Man With Lots Of Knowledge And D.A.E In Hands Guns Its Wow You Are The Man Dude Just I Need A Little Favor I Need Sig P226 Or 228 Mag 18 Rounder and 20 rounder Can You Tell Me The Reasonable Price What It Shuld Be Or Any Shop In Karachi Thanks In Advance Or Mecgar Meg It Will Be Great ?

Quote Originally Posted by pakistanitoup View Post
    GID sights give blinding effect to its users in the dark. what you say
    Well.. they dont glow that much.. Kind of 'masoom see' glow..

Got It Hands Down The Man With Lots Of Knowledge And D.A.E In Hands Guns Its Wow You Are The Man Dude Just I Need A Little Favor I Need Sig P226 Or 228 Mag 18 Rounder and 20 rounder Can You Tell Me The Reasonable Price What It Shuld Be Or Any Shop In Karachi Thanks In Advance Or Mecgar Meg It Will Be Great ?
    There was this dude who was trying his level best to get rid of a couple of 20 rounder P226 mags.. He was at it for ages and ages till I told him kay NO i dont know any one who wants em..

Lemme see if I can re-trace him..

Ya Let Me Know m waiting Thanks
    There was this dude who was trying his level best to get rid of a couple of 20 rounder P226 mags.. He was at it for ages and ages till I told him kay NO i dont know any one who wants em..

Is Canik 55 better than Stoeger cougar or Sarsilmaz in 》100k range?

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainAA View Post
    Is Canik 55 better than Stoeger cougar or Sarsilmaz in 》100k range?
    all are almost same with minor differences. buy the one which fits your hand and requirements well.
    Keep Calm & Carry One

i recently purchased a fine copy of Beretta 92FS and it works flawlessly

Quote Originally Posted by Malimaq View Post
    i recently purchased a fine copy of Beretta 92FS and it works flawlessly
    I purchased a fine copy of a Taurus PT 92 ( the Taurus take on the betty 92 fs) and it worked flawlessly... Till one day it stopped working flawlessly..

ed bro any news

ed bro any news
    Bro you can you use NP22 mags in your SIG P226 if you can not find P226 mags . It's reliable and you will not face any feeding issues .
    Last edited by hmd; 14-04-2017 at 10:23 PM.
    If you seek peace prepare for war .

ed bro any news
    Yaar, I lost touch with him.. We were on a whatsApp group together an he left it... ... Maybe some1 else in that group knows. I will drop a note

really thats amazing i will try a must have mag thank you
    Quote Originally Posted by hmd View Post
    Bro you can you use NP22 mags in your SIG P226 if you can not find P226 mags . It's reliable and you will not face any feeding issues .

np ed bro i will try np22 mag as a member tells me hmd bro hope it dont need any modification coz i cant do that
    Yaar, I lost touch with him.. We were on a whatsApp group together an he left it... ... Maybe some1 else in that group knows. I will drop a note

np ed bro i will try np22 mag as a member tells me hmd bro hope it dont need any modification coz i cant do that
    No need for modification bro just carry your pistol with you and try the mags with ammo and check the feeding that's it . Obviously the finish and quality will be little less then SIG but it works .
    If you seek peace prepare for war .

all it matters it works no matter for finish or quality who cares i dont want to show off thank you so much dude
    Quote Originally Posted by hmd View Post
    No need for modification bro just carry your pistol with you and try the mags with ammo and check the feeding that's it . Obviously the finish and quality will be little less then SIG but it works .